move around the house in opposite directions.
我们要有疯狂的举动, 错乱并且暴躁 —
We act crazy, insane with anger —
让他们吓的拉屎在裤子里,
make them crap in their pants,
让他们原地打转直到我们在另一边汇合.
force them around till we meet up on the other side.
解释一下”疯狂的举动”.
Explain “act crazy.”
你知道,诅咒之类的.
You know, curse and stuff.
你要我诅咒?
You want me to curse?
你不一定要真这么作. 只是表演.
You don’t mean it. It’s just for show.
什么?
What?
恩, 似乎不大令人信服.
Well, it won’t be convincing.
我诅咒时听起来不大自然.
It doesn’t sound natural when I curse.
只是叫些什么的,制♥造♥噪音.
Just make noises, then.
解释一下 “噪音.”
Explain “noises.”
你到底干不干?
Are you gonna do this or what?
不,我不干.
No, I’m not.
那好,你希望下次他们到你房♥子偷东西?
All right, you want them stealing something in the house next time?
我数3下 —
On the count of three —
— 1… — 好的好的.
— 1… — All right.
2…3!
2…3!
[ Door hinges creak ]
阿! 我疯狂且愤怒!
Aaah! I’m insane with anger!
不要惹麻烦, 婊♥子♥!
We’re gonna beat your ass, bitch!
[ Clattering ]
我们会把你头扭下来!
We’re gonna tear your head off!
我快没办法了!
I’m losing my mind!
[ Rapid footsteps ]
报复的好机会!
It’s time for an ass-whupping!
[ Rapid footsteps ]
[ Both panting ]
我诅咒.
I cursed.
我听到了.
I heard.
[ Rustling ]
他怎么会…
How did he get…
[ Rustling continues ]
你确定这是Lionel Prichard?
Are you sure this is Lionel Prichard?
[ Clattering ]
[ Squeaking ]
[ Birds chirping ]
你喜欢它吗?
Caroline: You like that?
你有那种老式小型无线电吗?
You got an old baby monitor around?
Bo有这种东西.
Bo had an old baby monitor.
你可以用Bo的无线电作对讲机.
You can use Bo’s baby monitor as a walkie-talkie.
— 你可以吗? — 恩恩.
— You can? — Mm-hmm.
只有一种办法可以让它工作, 但用起来确实不错.
It only works one way, but that’ll do fine.
[ Machinery whirring on television ]
就这样, 直到在站点左边 有人给你小型无线电.
That is, until someone gets you an old walkie-talkie left over at the station.
男人: 停下来! 那东西很可怕!
Man: Stop! It’s hideous!
妇女: 甩掉它!
Woman: Get it off!
我-我知道怎么作.
I-I know what to do.
喂, Bo…
[ Woman shuddering ]
把那个关掉直到Paski警官离开.
Hey, Bo…
turn that down till Officer Paski leaves.
Doy-da!
Doy-da!
[ Laser gun fires ]
你已经很大了,还在整天看这个.
[ Volume decreases ]
You’re too old to still be doing this.
拿一杯水,然后喝掉它.
You take a glass of water, and you finish it.
现在又有什么问题了?
Now, what’s wrong with this one?
里面有灰尘.
It has dust in it.
这杯?
This one?
一根头发.
A hair.
这个?
This one?
摩根喝过一口, 里面有他的阿米巴虫.
Morgan took a sip, and it has his amebas in it.
轮到我了.
My turn.
那么,你好吗, Merrill?
So, how are you, Merrill?
很好.
Fine.
在加油站的工作如何?
How is work at the gas station?
很刺♥激♥.
Stimulating.
[ Chuckles ]
我从未有机会告诉你,
I never got a chance to tell you,
但是我认为你和你兄弟搬到这里 —
but l-I thought your moving in here with your brother after —
是一件很好的事.
it was a nice thing to do.
我想我没有帮到很多忙.
Well, I don’t think I’m helping much.
你有的.
You are.
对不起.
Sorry.
好了,目前为止我只知道, “那时候很暗.”
Okay, so far I have, “lt was very dark.”
是的,很暗.
Yes, it was.
你一点都无法描述它吗?
You can’t describe him at all?
你不认为那很奇怪吗?
Don’t you think that’s kind of odd?
有一点.
A little.
我不知道是一个巨人还是侏儒.
I don’t know whether to look for a giant or a midget.
不,他肯定不是侏儒.
No, he definitely wasn’t a midget.
好.
Okay.
那么他很高吗?
So he was tall?
我认为是的, 对.
I-I would say so, yes.
很可能.
Probably.
超过6英尺?
Over 6 feet?
那时候很暗.
It was very dark.
是的,很暗.
Yes, it was.
你确信那是一个男人吗?
How certain are you that this was a male?
哦,我不知道 — 我没有看到过女人那样跑步的.
Oh, I don’t know — I don’t know any girls who could run like that.
我不知道, Merrill.
I don’t know, Merrill.
我在奥♥运♥会上看到过那样的女人.
I’ve seen some of those women on the Olympics.
她们跑得像阵风.
They can run like the wind.
那个家伙爬到了我们的屋顶上, 在大概, 一秒钟内.
This guy got on our roof in, like, a second.
我们的屋顶有十英尺高.
O-Our roof is 10 feet high.
奥♥运♥会有女子跳高这个项目.
They have women’s high jumping in the Olympics.
有一些北欧的女人
They got these Scandinavian women
能从我身上跳过去.
who can jump clean over me.
Caroline, 我知道你你想表达一些意思,
Caroline, I know you’re making a point here,
但是我就是不知道是什么.
but I just don’t know what it is.
一个外地的女人昨天下午在汽车餐厅停了下来
An out-of-town woman stopped by the diner yesterday afternoon
开始抱怨和咒骂
and started yelling and cussing
因为她找不到她最喜欢牌子的香烟
because they didn’t have her favorite cigarettes
在售货机里.
at the vending machine.
他吓坏一些顾客.
She scared a couple of the customers.
从那以后没人再见到她.
No one’s seen her since.
我的意思是,
And my point is,
我们对你看到的那个人一无所知,
we don’t know anything about the person you saw,
我们应该考虑到一切的可能性.
and we should just keep all possibilities available.
[ Footsteps approach ]
爸, 遥控器在哪?
Dad, where’s the remote?
我不知道,宝贝.
I don’t know, baby.
为什么你不看看沙发垫?
Why don’t you check in the sofa cushions?
排除那种可能:
Excluding the possibility
那是一个北欧奥♥运♥会选手
that a female Scandinavian Olympian
昨晚在我们家房♥子外,
was running around outside our house last night,
其他还有什么可能?
what else might be a possibility?
我不是来问问题的,
I’m not done asking questions,
而且我不喜欢别人的挖苦.
and I don’t appreciate sarcasm.
你们两人有没有
Do you two have anyone
和谁结仇什么的 —
who might have a grudge or something against you —
比方说一个教堂的成员
maybe a-a church member
某个可能不喜欢
who — who might not have liked
你离开教堂一事的人?
the fact that you left the church?
我想没有.
I don’t think so.
好吧,我没主意了
Okay, I was out of line
只有那个北欧奥♥运♥会女选手的可能了.
with the whole female- Scandinavian-Olympian thing.
只是, 我很强壮,
It’s just, I’m pretty strong,
我跑的也挺快.
and I’m pretty fast.
而且我拼命的跑,
And I was running as fast as I could,
然而这个人, 他只是在玩弄我们.
and this guy, he was — he was just toying with us.
沙发下只有食物.
There’s only food under the sofa.
宝贝, 为什么你不
Baby, why don’t you
换个台?
just change the channel on the television?
我换过了.
I did.
那么?
And?
每个台的节目都是一样的.
Same show’s on every station.
每个台?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!