我是说,她们都很惊讶.
I mean, they literally gasped.
接着她们缓过神来, “啊,她像一个天使.”
And they go, “Oh, she’s like an angel.”
他们会说:“多可爱的宝贝啊”
And they said, “We’ve never seen a baby so beautiful.”
接下来,你想会怎样?
And then…you know what happened?
他们把你放在台子上,把你洗干净
They put you on the table to clean you up,
你看着我笑了
and you looked up at me and you smiled.
他们说这么小的婴儿是不会笑的
They say babies that young can’t smile.
你还是笑
You smiled.
好,我们下楼去
Let’s go down now.
[ lsabel barking in distance ]
我们忘了Isabel
We forgot lsabel.
[ Barking continues ]
[ Growling ]
[ Whimpering ]
[ Silence ]
[ Wind chimes tinkling ]
我们要把灯关了吗?
Should we turn off the lights?
他们已经知道我们在这里了
They already know we’re here.
[ Footsteps ]
[ Wind chimes tinkling ]
[ Sighs ]
[ Footsteps continue ]
[ Loud thud ]
[ Thud ]
[ Clattering ]
爸爸…
Dad…
[ Rapid footsteps ]
你知道你是怎么出生的吗,Morgan?
Do you know what happened when you were born, Morgan?
你出生时,你母亲大出血
You came out, and your mama kept bleeding,
医生马上把你抱离产房♥
so the doctors rushed you out of the room
我还没来得及看你一眼
before I even had time to see you.
[ Footsteps continue ]
他们在房♥顶上
They’re on the roof.
但他们在抢救她的时候
While they were fixing her up,
她还一直在问你的情况
all she kept asking about was you.
[ Crash ]
他们进来了
They’re in the house.
我想你母亲先看到你
I wanted your mama to see you first
因为你是她一直以来的梦想
because she had dreamed about you her whole life.
后来她好点了,他们抱你进去
Then she got feeling better, they brought you in,
把你放到她的怀里
and they placed you in her arms,
她看着你,你也看着她
and she looked at you, and you looked at her,
你们相互注视了很长时间
and you just stared at each other for the longest time.
她温柔的说,
And then she said real soft,
“你好,Morgan,我是你妈妈
“Hello, Morgan. I’m your mama.
你就像我梦到的一样”
You look just how I dreamed.”
[ Breathes deeply ]
[ Chuckles ]
[ Clattering ]
[ Rapid footsteps ]
阁楼的门
Merrill: The attic door.
我们走
Let’s go.

Come on.
我们忘了头盔了
We forgot our foil helmets.
我们有东西能顶着门吗?
Have we got anything to wedge against the door knob?
他们会知道我的想法的
They’ll read our minds.
你吓到你妹妹了
You’re scaring your sister.
我已经很怕了
I’m already scared.
[ Trilling ]
Merrill
Merrill.
我在看!
I’m looking!
他们知道我们的想法
They’ll know our secret thoughts.
我还没准备好
I’m not ready.
Merrill!
Merrill!
接住!
Got it!
-爸爸!
[ Light bulb shatters ] — Dad!
[ Thumping, clattering ]
[ Coughs ]
Bo在哪里?
Where’s Bo?
我很好
I’m okay.
[ Footsteps, clattering ]
[ Clicks, tuning, static ]
那里怎么了?
What’s happening out there?
我无法想象
Graham: I can’t even imagine.
我希望他们还好
I hope they’re doing better than we are.
我们连头盔都没有
We don’t even have helmets.
[ Pounding on door ]
他们只是在制♥造♥噪音,不是在破门
They’re only making noises. They’re not trying to get in.
他们为什么那样干?
Why would they do that?
他们想我们注意那门?
They want our attention on the door?
[ Pounding continues ]
他们想分开我们
They’re distracting us.
怎么会?
From what?
书上说他们很善于解决问题
The book says they’re probably very good problem solvers.
他们会找到方法的
They’ll find a way in.
[ Pounding continues ]
Morgan,给我你的手电筒
Morgan, give me your flashlight.
他们以前运煤到这个地下室的
They used to pour coal down in this basement.
这里有个运煤的滑槽
There’s a coal chute in here.
[ Pounding continues ]
我感觉到风了
I can feel air.
我也是!
Me too!
越来越大了
It’s getting stronger.
近了
I’m close.
[ Wind whistling ]
怎么?
What?
抓住他!
Hold him!
抓住他了!
I got him!
抓住他!
Hold him!
抓住他了!
I got him!
抓住他!
Hold him!
[ Rustling, clattering ]
[ Panting ]
[ Wheezing ]
我们没有哮喘药
We don’t have his medicine.
别怕,Morgan
Don’t be afraid, Morgan.
我们一起放松
We’ll slow this down together.
摸着我得胸口
Feel my chest.
感觉心的跳动
Feel it moving in and out.
像我一样呼气
Breathe like me.
像我一样呼气
Breathe like me.
继续
Come on.
我梦到过这样
I dreamed this.
和我待在一起
Stay with me.
我知道很难受,坚强点,孩子
I know it hurts. Be strong, baby.
会过去的
It’ll pass.
会过去的
It’ll pass.
[ Wheezing continues ]
别再这样对待我
Don’t do this to me again.
别再
Not again.
我恨你
I hate you.
我恨你
I hate you.
[ Panting ]
恐惧吞噬了他
The fear is feeding him.
别怕
Don’t be afraid of what’s happening.
相信会过去的,相信
Believe it’s going to pass. Believe it.
只要等着,别害怕
Just wait. Don’t be afraid.
不远了,相信我
The air is coming. Believe.
我们不用害怕
We don’t have to be afraid.
马上就过去了
It’s about to pass.
过来了,别怕
Here it comes. Don’t be afraid.
风吹进来了
Here comes the air.
[ lnhales deeply ]
别害怕,Morgan
Don’t be afraid, Morgan.
摸着我得胸口 像我一样呼气
Feel my chest. Breathe with me.
一起来,我们呼吸空气
T ogether. The air is going in our lungs.
一起
[ Exhales deeply ] Together.
我们一样
[ Exhales deeply ] We’re the same.
我们一样
[ Voice breaking ] We’re the same.
[ Exhales deeply ]
我们应该节约使用手电筒
We should save the flashlights.
[ Clicks ]
[ Clicks ]
[ Clicks ]
[ Sirens wailing ]
Ray的卡车偏离了马路
Caroline: Ray’s truck swerved off the road
撞倒了个姑娘和一棵树
and hit Colleen and then a tree,
她被夹在中间
and she was pinned between the two.
那是什么意思——夹?
What does that mean — pinned?
卡车——
The truck —
卡车压住了她的下半身

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!