结束了
Well, that’s that.
亨利,等等!
Henry, wait!
能不能再给我一个初吻?
Could I have one last first kiss?
我做不到 -你一定要做到
I ain’t gonna do this, Marlin. – You have to, Henry.
我会想你的,但我得走了
I’m gonna miss you, but I gotta get the hell off this island.
抱歉我不能带你一起走…
I’m sorry I can’t take you…
你在这里住太久了 到野外根本抢不到母海象
…but you’ve lived here so long you’re too big of a pansy to defend yourself.
我不会觉得你很悲哀 我知道你跟阿珠有一腿
I don’t feel bad for you. I know you got a thing going on with Candace.
阿珠跟阿花?
Candace and Bernice?
阿珠、阿花、还有阿霞?
Candace, Bernice and Rose?
我爱上一个女人就头晕脑胀了 祝你好运
Yeah. I fell for one chick and I’ m losing my mind. Good luck with that.
好啦
Okay, baby.
我爱你
I love you.
谢了,兄弟,记得戴保险套
Thanks, buddy. Remember to use a condom.
你的话,用超大号♥塑胶袋吧
Or in your case, a Hefty bag.
(海蛇号♥)
各位…
Well…
谢谢你们来送行
Okay, you guys. Thanks for coming to say goodbye.
保重
Be careful
看好你阿爸,别让鲨鱼吞了他
You make sure your father doesn’t get eaten by a shark.
谢了,兄弟,那是什么意思?
Thank you, buddy. What does that mean again?
带件T恤回来给我
Bring me back a T-shirt.
好吧,没问题
Oh, okay. You got it.
过来,我爱你们
Come here. All right. Love you guys.
我的T恤尺寸是M
My shirt size is medium husky.
死小孩!
Hey! Kikikuloa!
别乱跳水!会受伤的!
No flippies off the dock! You could get hurt!
好吧,让大♥师♥来跳给你们看
No! All right. Let the master show you how to get it done.
你们快帮我找鸟蛋吧
Now you kids go down there and find my nuts.
你真的不带道格一起去?
Sure you don’t want to take Doug?
你们怎么来了?
Hey! What the heck are you guys doing here?
我跟港务局长谈过 他说你今天出航…
I spoke to the harbormaster and he said you were setting sail today…
所以我们来祝你一路顺风
…so we thought we’d wish you bon voyage.
这是大胖和阿苏送的
This is from Nick and Sue. They send their best wishes.
真好,火腿罐头,好耶
That’s very nice. Spam and Reese’s. All right.
我超爱吃火腿,可以给我吗?
I love Spam and Reese’s. Can I have it?
可以吧
I guess.
道格! -没关系啦
Doug! – That’s all right.
– I’ m sorry. – So…
露西还好吧?
…how’s Lucy?
她现在住疗养院了
Actually, she’s living at the institute.
这是什么时候的事? -三周之前
When did that happen? – Three weeks ago.
她说她不想再拖累我们了
Said she didn’t want to be a burden to me and Doug anymore. I don’t know.
我没办法说服她
I couldn’t talk her out of it. You know what?
她在那里过的很好
She’s doing really great up there.
她在那里还开班教画画
She’s teaching an art class and she gets to paint every day.
她甚至又开始唱歌♥了
In fact, she’s even singing again.
亨利,我也有个小礼物送你
Hey, look, I got a little gift for you too.
水手送水手的礼物
It’s just a little something from one sailor to another one.
出门在外要小心
You take care of yourself out there.
我会的 -很好
I will. – Okay.
亨利没跟我提过你
Henry did not tell me about you.
还有你的雄壮肌肉
Your fisherman muscles.
我能碰一下吗?
Can I touch?
当然
Sure.
好耶
Yes.
海滩男孩?
The Beach Boys?
这家伙竟然送我一张CD 让我想起…
How nice of him to give me a CD that will remind me…
我跟她女儿的美好恋情
…of all the wonderful times I shared with his daughter.
真是个老混♥蛋♥!
What an asshole!
为什么?
Oh, why?
你为什么这么对我?
Why would you do this to me?
你这个死老头!
You sick bastard!
我的妈呀
Oh, my God.
他是不是想告诉我什么?
Is he trying to tell me something?
她只在遇见你的日子唱这首歌♥
She only sings on days she meets you.
她记得我?
She remembers me?
哇靠!
Holy shit!
她记得我!
She remembers me!
茱莉,你画的很好
Julia, that looks great.
借问一下,我在干嘛?
Excuse me. What am I doing?
你在画画,你画的很好
You’re painting a picture. And you’re doing an excellent job.
这样喔
Oh.
妈啦,我真烂
Holy crap! I suck.
等等
Hey, hey, hey.
先生,有事吗? -我有预约
Can we help you, sir? – Yes. I have an appointment.
你的名字是? -我的名字?
What’s your name? – My name?
他忘了啦,真可怜
Dude, he forgot his name. I feel bad for him.
上去吧,祝你记忆能恢复
Just go on up. And good luck with that memory problem.
谢谢
Yeah. Thank you.
干嘛?
What?
露西!
Lucy!
露西!
Lucy!
你好,我是汤姆 -我们见过,我是亨利
Hi, I’ m Tom. – Hey, I met you before. I’ m Henry.
我找惠露西
Maybe you can help me. I’m looking for Lucy Whitmore.
你知道她在哪里吗?
Any idea where I can find her?
你好,我是汤姆
Hi, I’ m Tom.
真多谢了
Oh. Thanks anyways.
露西!
Lucy!
露西!
Lucy!
惠露西!
Lucy Whitmore…
我能问你一个问题吗?
…can I ask you a question?
你知道我是谁吗?
Do you have any idea who I am?
不知道 -不知道?
No. – No?
真糟糕
That sucks.
你叫什么名字? -我叫亨利
What’s your name? – I’ m Henry.
亨利
Henry.
跟我来,我有东西让你看
I want to show you something. Will you come with me?

Well, yeah.
你知道那家伙是谁吗?
Hey. Do you know who that guy is?
我连我是谁都不知道了
Dude, I don’t even know who I am.
你是毕加索
Oh, well, you’re Pablo Picasso.
真的? -不是真的
Really? – No. Not really.
这是我的工作室
This is my studio.
我不知道你是谁,亨利…
I don’t know who you are, Henry…
但我几乎每晚都梦见你
…but I dream about you almost every night.
为什么?
Why?
要是我告诉你 你每天都看的那本日记…
What would you say if I told you that notebook you read every day…
曾经记录着很多我的事呢?
…used to have a lot of stuff about me in it?
我会说那很有可能
I would say that that makes a lot of sense.
你把我从你记忆里抹去…
You erased me from your memories…
因为你以为你拖累了我…
…because you thought you were holding me back from having…
害我无法拥有快乐的人生
…a full and happy life.
但是你错了
But you made a mistake.
我只有跟你在一起才会快乐
Being with you is the only way I could have a full and happy life.
你是我最完美的伴侣…
You’re the girl of my dreams…
而我显然也是你的完美伴侣
…and apparently I’ m the man of yours.
亨利
Henry.
真高兴认识你
It’s nice to meet you.
露西,我也一样
Lucy, it’s nice to meet you too.
你好,我是汤姆
Hi, I’ m Tom.
亨利、露西,幸会,汤姆
Henry, Lucy. Nice to meet you, Tom.
十秒后再来,我们再相识一次
Now why don’t you come back in ten seconds so we can meet again?
(早安,露西)
(早安,露西)
(牛只引发车祸)
亨利,你是否愿意…
Do you, Honah Lee, take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife…
娶这位女子为妻…
…to have and to hold from this day forh…
从今起彼此相互扶持 直到永远?
…as long as you both shall live?
我愿意 -真的?
I do. – Really?
纵使经过10到15年后…
Even though in, like, 10, 15 years…
她可能会变成超丑肥猪母…
…she could possibly let herself go and then, like…
让你倒尽胃口不想上♥床♥?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!