我帮你在蛋里加一点吧?
Want me to put peanut butter cups in your eggs?
不用了
No, that’s okay.
花生巧克力
Peanut butter cups.
阿苏,你发型好美 -谢谢你,露西
Hey, Sue, nice haircut. – Mahalo, Lucy.
你在看我还是看她?
Are you staring at me or her?
老子我被你搞毛了了哦
Because you’re starting to freak me out.
别激动,吃你的早餐吧
Settle down and eat your pancakes.
我想她是在地人 我想去跟她搭讪…
I think she’s a local girl I wanted to go up to her…
但我不敢 不过,她超可爱的
…but I was kind of off my game. But, man, was she cute, though.
我以为你喜欢外国妞
I thought you liked your bitches from out of state.
对,我一向如此 免得被人绑住
Yeah, that’s usually my policy. Make sure I don’t get tied down.
别动
Freeze that image right there.
小家伙在这 恭喜你,妈咪
There’s the little fella. Congratulations, Mommy.
看来有人怕承诺
Sounds to me like someone is afraid of commitment.
我猜猜看
Let me guess.
你高中的马子去轰趴…
Your high school sweetheart got drunk at party…
结果喝醉跟同学大搞性派对
…then cheated on you with whole wrestling team.
差不多了,不过是大学的马子
Close. Actually, it was my college girlfriend Tracy.
也不是跟同学搞,是跟老师搞
And it wasn’t a wrestling team. It was her academic advisor.
她喜欢老男人 -是老女人,大她50岁
Oh, she liked the older man. – Older women. About 50 years older.
你有海扁那只老母狗吧?
I hope you shot the stupid tramp.
怎么说话这么粗?
What’s with the “tramp” and the “bitches” talk?
你喝醉了? -对不起
Are you drunk or something? – I apologize for nasty talk.
最近没啥搞头,我有点抓狂
I am grouchy due to lack of recent physical intimacy.
闭嘴,千载难逢的机会来了
Shut up, because here comes one-time-only opportunity.
我要进你办公室,脱个精光
What I will do now is go into your office and become naked.
接下来就看你的了
Next move is up to you.
我也许没以前那么柔软了…
I may not be as limber as I once was…
但我会用热情和技巧来弥补你
…but I make up for it with enthusiasm and willingness to experiment.
你不明白,我不喜欢男人
I don’t know if you realize, I’m not into guys.
花生巧克力男
Hey, Mr. Peanut Butter Cups.
你好,猛♥男♥大厨师
Hey, Mr. Could -Kill -Me-in-One-Punch. How you doing?
你回来了 -就是忘不掉那些火腿
You’re back. – Couldn’t get enough of that Spam.
帮我煎一点,再加个蛋吧
Fry some up and throw some eggs on it.
没问题 -真多谢啦
You got it. – All right, mahalo.
你好,露西 -你好,大胖
Hi, Lucy. – Hi, Nick.
你何不试试这招?
You know, why don’t you try this?
这就像门柱一样
It’s kind of a hinge.
我怎么没想到? -当局者迷、旁观者清
Now, why didn’t I think of that? – Well, you’re too close to the project.
别自责了
Don’t be hard on yourself.
是啊,旁观者有时看的更清楚
Right. Sometimes you need an outsider’s perspective.
多问个人准没错
Fresh eye never hurts.
我是露西
I’m Lucy.
我是罗亨利,幸会
Yes. I’ m Henry Roth.
幸会 -幸会
Nice to meet you. – Nice to meet you.
做的很不错,继续加油
It’s pretty. Keep up the good work.
等等,你好像一个人来 要不要过来一起坐?
Wait. I see you’re sitting there alone. Do you wanna come and sit down?
好啊,挺不错的 -很好
Sure, that’d be great, if that’s all right. – Okay.
你是建筑师? -不是,我工作跟鱼有关
So are you an architect? – I am not. I’ m in fish.
难怪会有那股味道
Oh, that’s where the smell is coming from.
是啊,我早上喂了海象…
Yeah, yeah, I was feeding a walrus this morning…
我以为我都洗干净了 但是大概并没有吧
…and I thought I got most of it off of me, but guess I didn’t.
我喜欢这味道 -不会吧
I love that smell. – No, you don’t.
连鱼都不喜欢这种味道了 -真的,我爸是渔夫
Fish don’t even like that smell. – No, I do. My dad’s a fisherman.
他跟我弟道格都一起出海
He and my brother Doug, they go out to sea for months at a time.
每次回来,因为我太想他们…
And I miss them so much while they’re gone that when they come back…
我都会抱他们整整五分钟
…I just hold on to them for five minutes each.
他们身上的味道就像你的手 世上最香的味道
And they smell just like your hands. It’s the best smell in the world.
有需要的话…
Well, my fingers are available…
随时欢迎你闻
…for your sniffing pleasure anytime you need them.
想闻吗? -想
Wanna? – Okay.
(餐厅)
海狮以好动闻名…
Sea lions are known for their athleticism…
海豚则以智慧闻名
…and dolphins are known for their intelligence.
海象的闻名之处… -是象牙?
Walruses are known for their… – Tusks?
象牙,还有超壮观的大鸡鸡
Their tusks. Also their male parts can get pretty gigantic.
没错,那是世上第二大的
Yeah, yeah, it’s the second biggest out of all the mammals.
第一大的是谁? -那个大花脸吧
What’s the first? – I think Tattoo-Face.
我喜欢你的笑声
I like your laugh.
我喜欢你逗我笑
I like you making me laugh.
抱歉打扰,要供应午餐了
I hate to break this up, but we’re setting up for lunch.
歹势,阿苏
Oh, okay. Sorry, Sue.
海象最酷的地方,就是很神秘
And the real cool thing about walruses is they’re very mysterious.
神秘? -对
Mysterious? – Yeah, yeah.
我们不知他们的野外生活
We don’t really know what they’re like in the wild.
他们不是爱睡冰山、打哈欠吗?
Don’t they just sleep on icebergs and yawn all the time?
那是离开水面,我们所看到的…
All we really see is what they do outside of the water…
他们在冰下的生活就神秘了…
…but who knows what they do under the ice…
他们有2/3的时间是在水里
…where they spend two-thirds of their lives.
也许他们在下面 用大鸡鸡威胁别人
Well, maybe they’re intimidating the other creatures with their big winkies.
那是其中一个理论
That is one theory.
我得走了 -你要上哪?
I have to go. – Where you going?
今天我爸生日 我们每年都会去摘凤梨
It’s my dad’s birthday, and we go every year and we pick a pineapple.
这是传统 -听来不赖,好吧…
It ‘s a tradition. – That sounds nice. Okay, well…
我今天很愉快
…I had a great time.
我也是 -好
Me too. – Okay.
你想再来吃早餐吗? 明天早上,同一时间?
Would you like to have breakfast again tomorrow morning, same time?
因为我早上十点要上美术课 -真的?
Because I teach an art class at 10. – Really?
真的 -希望我赶得来…
Yeah. – I wish I could make it…
好,我会来
…but, yes, I will be there.
保重 -好
Take care. – Okay.
再回味一下,哇,超腥的 -吸的真大口
One for the road. It is fishy. – Got you good.
再见! -再见!
Aloha. – Aloha!
明天见
See you tomorrow.
我的老天
Oh, my God.
我的妈呀
Oh, my goodness.

Shit.
有蜜蜂叮我
I had a bee on me.
是哦 -很大一只呢
All right. – He was a big one.
这话是说 “看这两个呆子”
Which means “look at those two shitheads.”
这是我看过最鸟的挥杆了
That was the stupidest-looking swing I’ ve ever seen.
我来让它更像鸟
I’m gonna take a Molokai on that one.
不能用丢的,拜托
No throwing. Come on.
别笑,死孩子,你们打给我看
Stop laughing, you hyenas. Let’s see what you get.
听见没,快去!
Okay, you heard me. Go! Go!
表现给老爸看看
Show papa what you got.
烂小孩,只会起肖 -你真是模范父亲啊
You suck, you’re good at everything. – Father of the Year strikes again.
对了,老大 我今天在星巴克遇见金发律师
By the way, cuz, I met this sexy, blond tax attorney at Starbucks today.
我跟她说想找乐子就要来找你
I told her you the kahuna she wanna have fun on this island.
你要不要她的电♥话♥?
You want her number?
你又帮我拉客了?
You pimping tourists for me again?
对,我靠你维系我的生命
Yes! I live vicariously through you, remember?
我的人生太惨了
My life sucks.
跟她来个巨猩乔扬大战金发妹
Now, come on. Give her the Waikikiki sneaky between the cheeky.
我需要嘛,我会想像是我上场 这样我才活的下去
Ula needs it. I imagine I did it and then I can get through another weekend.
我哪都不去,谢了
I’m staying in. Sorry. Thank you, though.
什么? -阿爸!
What? – Hey, Dad!
别吵啦,赔钱货
Not now, Keanu Mokokokakau.
可是你伤口在流血耶
But your stitches are bleeding.
一定是我打到的
It must’ve been my huge back-swing.
今晚在我冲浪后帮我缝好,好吗?
You think you can stitch me up after I get back from surfing?
好,再帮你绣朵花 -流着血去冲浪…
Yeah, looking forward to it. – I wouldn’t surf with a wound like that.
会引来鲨鱼
You might attract a shark.
少唬烂了,鲨鱼天性温和
What’s wrong with that? Sharks are naturally peaceful
是吗?那你的伤哪来的?
Is that right? How’d you get that nasty cut, anyway?
鲨鱼咬的
A shark bit me.
好耶
Nice.
再多去嗑点药吧
Go smoke another one, bro.
你的鲨鱼理论已经开始流行了
That shark theory’s starting to catch on.
大家安静…
Now, will everybody keep it down…
等我把球打过去

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!