Hey, Lucy. Just so you know, since you lost your memory…
我成了夏威夷的州长
…I became governor of Hawaii.
骗你的啦,我太聪明了
No, just kidding. I’m too smart.
阿弟,把你弟从洗碗机里捞出来
Kualaliku! Get your brother off the dishwasher!
我们随时愿意跟你谈…
So whenever you’re ready, we’d all love to talk to you…
并回答你的任何问题…
…and answer any questions you have…
你是最棒的,露西,阿啰哈
…and you’re the best, Lucy. Aloha.
这我看过多少次了?
How many times have I watched this?
这是第一次
This is the first time.
她哭了快一个小时,还不坏
Okay, she cried for about an hour. That’s not too bad.
再过一小时她就能去见朋友 吃午饭…
I bet in another hour she’ll be ready to see her friends, have lunch…
过日子
…get her life back.
每天来一回
We could do this every day.
一切由她来决定
We’ll leave it up to her.

All right.
那头牛怎么样了?
So how’s the cow?
一样,天天都忘记他自己是牛
Same as you. Every day they have to convince her she’s a cow.
你看,树干愈合了
Wow, look. The bark is healing.
你也会的
You’re gonna get there.
我没跟你在下午约会过
I never hung out with you in the afternoon like this.
在这种光线下,老天,你看来…
In this lighting, man, oh, man, you look…
真丑
…disgusting.
没错
Yeah.
真不知道你是用什么办法 让我每天都爱上你的咸蛋头
I don’t know how you get me to fall for that egg-shaped head every morning.
我只要穿上我的名牌牛仔裤…
All I have to do is slide on my designer jeans…
到你前面乱晃就行 你会变的很疯狂
…and just kind of wiggle in front of you. You go nuts.
我出事前一天能认识你就好了
Why couldn’t I have met you one day before the accident?
别担心,要是你跟我在一起多一天…
Don’t worry, because if you hung out with me for more than one day…
你就会受不了我
…you’d realize I’ m a bore.
告诉你 -什么?
Oh, well, I have news for you. – Yes?
不用一天就够了
It takes less than one day.
真是的,好伤人
You know something? That hurt.
你受损的大脑颞叶 让我受苦…
Your damaged temporal lobe is causing me pain…
我要你负责
…and I’ m gonna get you for that.
你死定了!
Now you’re dead!
我不敢相信你怀孕了 -我知道
I can’t believe you’re pregnant. – I know.
我这是一发就中 -别激动
And I got her on the first try. – Yeah. Easy.
谭咪,你好瘦
And, Tammy, you are so thin.
谢了,小露
Thanks, Luce.
真高兴…
And I’ m so glad you finally got…
你变性成功,珍妮 我是说,阿强
…that gender-reassignment surgery, Jennifer. I mean, Jonathan.
谢谢
Mahalo.
好了,露西 -谢谢
Here you go, Lucy. – Thank you.
不客气 -你一定是露西…
You’re welcome. – You must be Lucy’s friend.
那个拍带子的朋友 -我想他不只是普通朋友
The one who made the tape. – I think he’s more than my friend.
你是我男朋友,对吧? -对
You’re my boyfriend, right? – Yes, ma’am.
你每天都协助她了解事实…
So every day you help her to realize what happened…
还耐心的等她接受这一切…
…and you wait patiently for her to be okay with it…
然后让她再度爱上你?
…then get her to fall in love with you again?
没错
Yes, ma’am.
你这个死男人!
You asshole!
你现在连车门都不帮我开了
You don’t even open the fricking car door for me anymore.
你麻烦大了
You’re in trouble.
我要去尿尿
I gotta go tinkle.
好吧,再多说一点你的事
Okay, so tell me a little bit more about yourself.
我…
Okay. Well, I’ ve…
赢过7次吃鸡翅冠军
…won over seven all -you-can-eat chicken-wing contests.
真的? -真的
Really? – Yes.
我还会跳芭蕾,只在浴室跳
And I’ m a ballet dancer, but only in my bathroom.
没有啦,你想知道什么?
No, what do you want to know?
你爱我吗?
Do you love me?
我无意给你压力
I didn’t mean to put you on the spot.
我只是想多知道一点
I was just asking more for informational purposes.
好更新录影带的资讯
It’s to keep the video as up-to-date as possible.
当然
Sure.
爱是个意义深远的字
Well, love is a very loaded word.
我想想,我…
Let’s see. I…
我每天早上去小吃店 看到你在那里看书
I go to this restaurant every morning, and I see you there, reading.
然后
And…
我非常爱你
I love you very much.
也许比任何人的爱情还强烈
Probably more than anybody could love another person.
那我对你的感觉呢?
And how do I feel about you?
你很高兴我是吃鸡翅冠军
You’re excited about the chicken-wing thing.
还有…
And…
你有时候会很想跟我拥吻
…you’ve been dying to make out with me for some time now.
感觉好多了?
Feeling better now?
任何事都比不上初吻
Nothing beats a first kiss.
初吻是无以伦比的
There’s nothing like a first kiss.
任何事都比不上初吻
Nothing beats a first kiss.
我听过这句了
That’s what I’ ve heard.
什么事都比不上初…
Nothing beats a first…
你干嘛?
What are you doing?
没什么,帮你捡线头
Nothing. I was just getting some lint off for you.
你偷袭我胸部
You were going for a feelski!
对不起,但我们已经这样23次了…
All right, I’ m sorry, but this is like the 23rd time we’ve made out already…
我快憋坏了
…and they’re getting blue.
我知道
I know. I know.
我是说,我不知道
I mean, I really don’t know.
对我而言,这感觉还是第一次
For me, it still feels like the first time.
那我们算平均值好了
Okay, let’s average it out then.
这是我第23次,你第一次
It’s the 23rd time for me and the first time for you.
那就算是我们的第12次 -是吗?
That’s about our 12th time. – Yeah?
夏威夷法律规定约会12次后…
Now, Hawaiian law clearly states after the 12th date…
我有权任意袭胸
…I’ m entitled to unlimited boob access.
我出事前一天能认识你就好了
Why didn’t I meet you one day before the accident?
你老爱说这句话
You say that all the time.
要不要去见我一个朋友?
You want to meet a friend of mine?
好了
All right.
这是露西,这是肥仔
Jocko, this is Lucy. Lucy, this is Jocko.
谢谢你,真是幸会
Wow! Thank you. Nice to meet you.
他真棒!他好聪明
He is awesome! He is so smart.
你看着 肥仔,水壶烧好水会怎样?
Check this out. Jocko, what does the teapot do when the water’s ready?
很好 -我能问他问题吗?
Very good. – Can I ask him a question?
问吧
Go ahead.
肥仔…
Jocko…
你想亨利和我…
…do you think that Henry and I are ready to take our relationship…
可以有进一步的关系了吗?
…to the next level
你确定?
You sure about that?
你想我该带他进房♥间…
Do you think I should bring him into the other room…
让他占我便宜?
…and take advantage of him?
我看到暗号♥了
I saw that hand gesture.
我很高兴 -真的?
And I’ m glad you did it. – Really?
用那个 -你看!
Use that. – Oh, wow. Look!
是啊 -他们…
Yeah. – They’re…
他们在点头 希望是表示满意
They’re nodding in approval, I hope.
他们很喜欢你,我叫他们走开
They like you. Let me get them out of there.
哼哈双豚,去别的地方吧
Mary-Kate, Ashley, get a life. Thank you. Sorry.
他们很好心 -你也是
Oh, they’re very nice, though. – Yeah, so are you.
我慢慢的让你躺下
Let me get you down slow.
谢谢 -我的荣幸
Thank you. – My pleasure.
我刚写下这首歌♥,别太挑剔
All right, I just wrote this, so go easy on me.
地点就是小吃店
The Hukilau was the place
我初次与你相遇
Where I first saw your face
你我立即相倾心
We liked each other right away
但你隔天就忘了我
But you didn’t remember me The very next day
善忘的露西
Forgetful Lucy
前♥凸♥后♥翘♥好身材
Has got a nice caboose-y
我曾骗你停车跟你搭讪
I used to trick you into pulling Your car over so we could chat
但我最爱的时刻 却是你海扁芭乐那一次
But my favorite time was when you Beat the shit out of Ula with a bat
还有我们去看医生
And we drove up to see Dr. Keats
发现了道格的秘密

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!