我们在你的头颅里装了爆♥炸♥装置
We’ve put an explosive charge in your head.
听起来耳熟吗
Does that sound familiar?
兔脚 在哪里
The rabbit’s foot. Where is it?
我已经给你了
I gave it to you.
伊森 兔脚在哪里
Ethan, where’s the rabbit’s foot?
等等 你什么意思 我给你的不是吗
Wait… What are you saying? That wasn’t it?
-我给你的那个是… -我数到十
– What I gave you, was that… – I’m going to count to 10.
你告诉我兔脚在哪里 否则她就没命了
You’re going to tell me where the rabbit’s foot is or she dies.
茱莉亚 不会有事的
Jules, it’s going to be okay.
不会有事的 你听到了吗
It’s going to be okay. Do you understand?

One.
你听我说 我拿到了你要的东西
You listen to me. I got exactly what you asked for.
你要的难道是别的东西吗
Did you want something else?
如果中间产生了误会 我会弥补的
If there was a misunderstanding, I will fix it.
无论你要什么 我都可以去拿
I can get it, whatever you want.

Two.
听着 跟我谈谈 我们可以谈的
Listen. Talk to me. We can talk,
像绅士那样
like gentlemen.
-三 -天呐
– Three. – God!
好吧 好吧 好吧
All right. All right, all right.
我知道兔脚在哪里
I know where the rabbit’s foot is.
我能帮你
I can help you.
就像你之前在飞机上那样帮我吗
The way you helped me on the airplane?
那样吗
That way?
你把枪放下 我绝不要这样跟你谈
You put the gun down. I’m not talking to you like this.
随你 四
That’s your choice. Four.
兔脚在巴黎
The rabbit’s foot’s in Paris.
你想知道在巴黎哪里吗 那就把她放了
You want to know where in Paris? Then let her go.
-你是不可能… -东西不在巴黎 五
– ‘Cause you will not… – It’s not in Paris. Five.
我能帮你拿到
I can get it for you.
但如果你真杀了她 就什么都拿不到了
But you kill her, you do this, you get nothing.
-六 -你在听我说话吗
– Six. – Are you listening to me?
你要想拿到你想要的东西就只能…
The only way you’re going to get what you want is for you to…
-你觉得我在开玩笑吗 -混♥蛋♥
– Do you think I’m playing? – Son of a bitch!
你觉得我在开玩笑吗 你觉得我不会下手吗
Do you think I’m playing? You don’t think I’ll do it?
东西在哪里 到底在哪里
Where is it? Where the hell is it?
-看着我 -东西在哪里
– Look at me. – Where the hell is it?
-坚持住 -七
– Stay with me. – Seven!
-七 -我要杀了你
– Seven! – I’ll kill you!
我要杀了你 我发誓我会杀了你
I am going to kill you. I swear to god I’m going to kill you!
-八 -别 求你了
– Eight! – No, please.
求你了 别这样 放了她
Please. Don’t do this. Just let her go.
我向你保证 我向你保证
I promise you. I promise you.
-我会想办法拿到… -九
– I can figure out how to get whatever… – Nine.
听我说 听我说
Listen to me. Listen to me.
我想帮你
I want to help you.
无论你想要什么 我都愿意帮你拿到
I want to help you get whatever you want.
但你得做正确的事 你知道什么才是正确的
But you got to do what’s right. What you know is right.
不 不
No. No.

No.
-十 -不要
– Ten. – Don’t!
碟中谍III
-你在干什么 -你弟弟还想要一瓶
– What are you doing? – Your brother wants another one.
天呐 不行 伊森 我跟你说过的
Oh, god, no. Ethan, that’s what we talked about…
-我看着他呢 他没事 -瑞克就是这样的
– I’m watching him. He’s fine. – That’s how it is with Rick.
一直都好好的 然后突然间
He’s fine and then suddenly
就脱♥光♥了衣服去强抱所有人
he’s naked and he’s hugging everybody.
-我愿意对瑞克全权负责 -是吗 全权
– I’ll take full responsibility for Rick. – You will? Full?
-几乎全权 -那可是巨大的责任
– Well, mostly full. – It’s a huge responsibility.
派对气氛很棒 对吧
It’s going well, right?
-真的非常棒 -是啊
– It’s going really well. – Yeah.
茱莉亚 你姐姐来了
Julia, your sister’s here.
-快来抱一下 -你看起来真美
– Give me a hug. – You look so beautiful.
这我可说不好 所以这就是他吗
I don’t know about that. So, is this him?
-希望是 -来 天呐
– I hope so. – Oh, come here. Oh, gosh.
好了 妈妈都等不及要见你了
All right. Mom’s dying to see you.
我都不敢相信你们居然跑这么远来了弗吉尼亚
I can’t believe you guys came all the way to Virginia.
我们怎会错过你的订婚仪式
Like we’d miss your engagement…
茱莉亚打电♥话♥来说她要结婚的时候
When Julia called and told me that she was getting married,
我就一个想法 爸爸不能
I had one thought, that it was just too bad
陪她走进婚姻的殿堂真是太遗憾了
that daddy wasn’t here to walk her down the aisle.
后来茱莉亚告诉我 谢谢 妈妈
And then when Julia told me… Thanks, mom.
伊森的父母也不在了
That Ethan doesn’t have his parents anymore, either,
我真的很难过
I got really sad.
但接着我想到 你们是在建立一个新的家庭
But it occurred to me that this is about starting a new family
这是多么美妙的事
and how beautiful that is.
我只想说 茱莉亚马上就要当姨妈了
And I just want to say I am making Julia an aunt,
所以我希望茱莉亚也能很快让我当上姨妈
so I expect the same treatment very, very soon.
干杯
Cheers!
交通部
Department of transportation?
我已经在那儿干了十年了
I’ve been there over 10 years now.
你在那里做什么的
What do you do at the dot?
我研究交通模式
I study traffic patterns.
你踩住刹车一秒钟 就在高速路上轻轻踩一下
You hit the brakes for a second, just tap them on the freeway,
就能在身后200英里的路上
you can literally track the ripple effect of that action
感受到它的连锁效应
across a 200-mile stretch of road,
因为交通是有记忆的
because traffic has a memory.
非常美妙 就像活的生物一样
It’s amazing. It’s like a living organism.
要帮你续一杯吗 什么酒 伏特加马提尼吗
Freshen that up for you? What is it, vodka Martini?
是的 谢谢
Yeah. Thanks.
女士们要吗
Ladies, do you need…
-换我也想嫁给他 -我也愿意
– I’d marry him. – I would, too.
所以你们的蜜月是为期三周的直升机滑雪之旅
Okay, so, a three-week heli-boarding honeymoon?
好吧 你真的会从…
Okay, you actually get dropped…
从直升机上跳下来 没错
From a helicopter, yeah.
-他们就是这么认识的 -真的吗
– It’s how they met. – Really?
-跟她讲讲你们的故事 -没有什么故事
– Tell her the story. – There’s no story.
那是个精彩的故事 快讲讲
It is a good story. Tell the story.
首先 没人能真正配得上茱莉亚
First of all, no one was ever good enough for Julia.
又开始了
Oh, here we go.
不够主动 不够有冒险精神 不够风趣
Not spontaneous enough, adventurous enough, funny enough…
我跟你们说 不 这不是真的
You know what? No, that’s not true.
你说得好像我从来没恋爱过一样
You make it sound like I’ve never dated.
你以往的对象我们都不喜欢
No one we liked.
-这倒是真的 -这是真的
– That is true. – That is true.
后来她坐上了一架直升机
Then she goes and gets in a chopper
直升机从一个湖起飞
that takes off from this lake…
-那湖叫什么来着 -叫…
– What was the name of that lake? – Lake…
瓦纳卡湖 瓦纳卡
Lake Wanaka. Wanaka.
瓦纳卡 谢谢
Wanaka. Thank you.
-他听到我们说话了 -他怎么听到的
– He heard that? – How did he hear that?
医院居然同意你请假三周吗
And the hospital’s cool with you taking three weeks?
是的 那里又不是只有我一个护士
Yeah, I’m not the only nurse employed there, you know.
我一想到你就要成为我姐夫了就很激动
I’m psyched that you’re going to be my brother, man.
我也是 瑞克
So am I, Rick.
不 这太棒了 我觉得会超棒的
No, it’s awesome. I think it’s going to be sick.
我也觉得 老弟 我得去接电♥话♥了
Me, too, man. I just got to get the phone.
-祝你玩得开心 -好
– You rock hard. – Okay.

Hello?
-是伊森·亨特先生吗 -是的
– Is this Mr. Ethan Hunt? – Yes, it is.
这里是即刻出发旅游公♥司♥
This is Ready-Travel Resort Services.
我们想给您提供一个
We’d like to offer you a chance
赢得全程免费游墨西哥的机会
to win an all-expense-paid trip to Mexico.
冰用完了 我十分钟就回来
We ran out of ice. I’ll be back in 10 minutes.
-真糟糕 不能让别人去吗 -不用 我去
– Oh, no. Can’t somebody else go? – No, I got it.
-我马上就回来 你好 贝蒂 -谢谢
– I’ll be right back. Hi, Betsy. – Thank you.
1.86美元
$1.86.
谢谢你能来 不知道该买♥♥多大的思乐冰
Thanks for coming. Can’t decide what size slurpee to get.
我一般买♥♥900盎司的那种
I usually go for the 900-ouncer.
派对开得怎么样 抱歉打电♥话♥叫你出来
How’s that party? Sorry I had to call you.
-你应该去参加的 -你应该邀请我的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!