坏消息是 我们得去偷
The bad news, we got to steal it.
从贼的角度来看 这是最糟的情况了
From a thief’s point of view, this is worst-case scenario.
保安人员都是私人雇佣的
The security guards are all privately-contracted
人♥民♥解♥放♥军♥退役军人
former People’s Liberation Army.
实验室只能通过私人电梯进入
The only access to the lab is by private elevator.
电梯只能由实验室内部人员开启
And that can only be activated by persons inside the lab.
而所有一切都被楼内的摄像头监控
All of it surveilled by security cameras within the building.
那楼顶呢
What about the roof?
四个人全天守卫 每个楼顶两个
Four guards full time. Two on each rooftop.
中情局总部那次和这个比起来就是小菜一碟
Langley was a cakewalk compared to this.
就是它
That’s the one.
-这栋楼有多高 -怎么
– How tall is that building? – Why?
最高点162米
It’s 162 meters at the highest point.
那栋呢 它左边那栋
What about that, the building on the left?
那栋有多高
How tall is that one?
226米
Says 226 meters.
226 两栋楼之间的距离呢
226. Distance between the buildings?
直线距离47.55米
47.55 meters across.
伊森
Ethan?
很好 我觉得足够高了
That’s good. I think it’s tall enough.
-做什么 -做支点
– For what? – A fulcrum.
你要荡… 不不不 等一下
Oh, you’re gonna swing… No, no, no, no. Wait, wait.
-你可能会从楼顶弹落 -是的 的确有可能
– You could bounce right off the roof. – Yes, I could.
即使你成功着落楼顶
Even if you made it to the rooftop,
干掉守卫 拿到兔脚
took out the guards, and got the Rabbit’s Foot,
总不能从大门出来吧
you can’t just walk out of the lobby.
你怎么出来
What’s your exit?
从最高点跳伞 我需要降落伞
Base-jump off the top. I need a chute.
162米已经逼近跳伞最低高度的极限了
Even at 162, you’re pushing minimum height for a jump.
降落伞打开时的高度比这更低一点 你就死定了
Chute opens any lower than that and you’re dead.
你打算怎么做
What are you going to do?
降落在上海市中心 希望没人注意到
Land in the middle of Shanghai and hope no one notices?
两个街区外就是中♥央♥公园
Central Park’s two blocks away.
等一下 伊森 我没有更好的主意
Wait, wait, Ethan, I’m not saying I have a better idea,
但英勇和愚蠢只有一线之隔
but there’s a point where bold becomes stupid.
我们甚至都不知道那东西是什么
Now, we don’t even know what this thing is,
你就在计划把它交给
and you’re talking about handing it over
-一个为恐♥怖♥分♥子♥提供信息的家伙 -路德
– to a guy who provides terrorists with information. – Luther,
我当然不是说就这样轻易把兔脚♥交♥出去
of course I’m not suggesting that we just hand it over.
我们要在兔脚上装定♥位♥器♥
We’re going to tag the Rabbit’s Foot
这样就能追踪它的下落了
so we can trace it and know where it is.
你知道我们能弄到装备
Now, you know we can get that gear here.
然后我亲自把兔脚送过去
I just deliver it myself.
我们联♥系♥马斯格雷夫 让IMF追踪 发动突袭
We contact Musgrave, have the IMF trace a tag, order a raid,
拿回兔脚 抓住达维恩
get the Rabbit’s Foot back, grab Davian.
只要我能救出茱莉亚 我们就赢了
Now, if I get out with Julia, we win.
如果不能 那么…
If I don’t, then…
那她就死定了 我也不会活下来
Look, then she’s dead anyway. And so am I.
懂吗
You know?
该死的 已经8:11 已经8:12了
Goddamn it, it’s 8:11, it’s 8:12.
再过两小时 他们就要杀掉我老婆了
And we have two hours before they kill my wife.
你们加不加入
Are you in or not?
我们当然加入
Of course we’re in.
你有18分钟时间
You got 18 minutes.
你会成功着落的
You’re going to make it over there.
你会成功拿到兔脚 回到楼顶
You’re going to find the Rabbit’s Foot, get back to the roof,
准备好跳伞时通知我
radio me when you’re ready to make the jump,
我们会去接你
and we’re going to come get you.
谢谢你来帮我
Thank you for coming.
这是我的职责
That’s my job.
开球吧
Batter up.
好样的 他们开始慌了 再来
Oh, yeah. They’re freaking out. Hit them again.
好了
Okay.
他成功了
He made it.
他成功了
He made it.
我就知道他能成
I knew he’d make it.
我要进去了 5分钟后出来
I’m going in. I’ll be out in five minutes.
-已经12分钟了 -他还剩下5分钟时间
-It’s been 12 minutes. – He’s got five minutes left.
如果5分钟内他不给达维恩打电♥话♥ 茱莉亚就会死
If he doesn’t call Davian in five minutes, Julia’s dead.
有动静吗
Anything?
没有
Negative.
你呢 有好消息吗
How about you? Any good news?
没有
No, nothing.
快啊 伊森
Come on, Ethan.
你在念什么
What is that?
小时候我养过一只猫
When I was little I had a cat,
它总是跑出去
and he used to run away all the time.
我总是会这样祈祷 保佑它平安回家
And it’s just a prayer I’d say to bring him home.
教我
Teach it to me.
我拿到兔脚了 但是我去不了楼顶了
I’ve got the Rabbit’s Foot, but I can’t make it to the roof.
你说去不了楼顶是什么意思
What the hell do you mean you can’t make it to the roof?
你在哪儿
Where are you?
向上看 向上看
Look up! Look up, look up!
-该死 -他这样跳下来太低了
– Oh, shit. – He’s way too low.
-伊森 上车 他们追来了 -谁
– Ethan! Get in! They’re coming! – Who?
大楼保安 他们很愤怒
Building security, and they’re pissed.
好了 快走 快走
Okay. Go, go, go, go–
还剩多少时间
How much time you got left?
不到两分钟
Less than two minutes.
你得带我们离开这儿 没有信♥号♥♥
You gotta get us out of here. I lost the signal.
-你还好吗 -不够好
– You okay? – Not yet.
快点 快点
Come on. Come on.
我没有信♥号♥♥ 我没有信♥号♥♥
I don’t have a signal. I don’t have a signal.
我在赶 我在赶
I’m on it. I’m on it. I’m on it!

Zhen!
该死的 抱歉
Damn it. I’m sorry.
压住伤口
Put pressure on it.
-有信♥号♥♥时告诉我 -你要干什么
– Tell me when you get a signal. – What are you doing?
有信♥号♥♥了
I got a signal!
按重拨
Hit redial.
只剩5秒了 你知道吗
You only had five seconds left. Do you realize that?
兔脚 我拿到了
The Rabbit’s Foot. I have it.
去都南中路的列车停车场等我 一个人去
The train yard at Dunan Zhong Lu. Wait for me there. Alone.
-怎么样 -换安全线路
– Yeah? – Go secure.
线路安全
We are.
我拿到兔脚了
I have the Rabbit’s Foot.
-你没事吧 -我正在往上面装定♥位♥器♥
– You okay? -I’m tagging it now.
你需要追踪
You need to run a trace.
确保我们跟紧它
Make sure we have eyes on this thing.
-定♥位♥器♥号♥码 -6396♥4♥1
– What’s the tag? – 6-3-9-6-4-1.
收到
Got it.
我能看到你们在孪涛路
I see you on Luang Tao Lu Road.
如果超过八小时没有我的消息
If you don’t hear from me in eight hours,
你就派一支军队追这东西
you send an army after this thing.
-祝你好运 -你也是
– Good luck. – You, too.
-马斯格雷夫先生 -怎么了
– Mr. Musgrave. – Yeah?
我注意到昨天下午
It’s come to my attention that yesterday afternoon
你派了一支小队去远东地区
you sent a team to the Far East.
我们收到情报指出哈达姆·萨林·巴哈
We received intel that Hadaam Saleen Bahar
正在前往上海的途中
was en route to Shanghai.
-哈达姆·萨林·巴哈 -没错
– Hadaam Saleen Bahar. – That’s right.
你知道我想要什么吗 我想看那份情报
You know what I’d love? I’d love to see that intel.
-我在办公室等着 -是 长官
-I’ll be in my office. – Yes, sir.
再次感谢
Thanks again.
回家见
I’ll see you back home.
伊森
Ethan.
你知道他们大概打算把你们两个都杀了
You know they probably plan to kill you both.
那我就无法回家跟你们相见了
Then I won’t see you back home.
你们该回去了
Better get back.
喝了它 别多问
Drink it. No questions.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!