– You should have come. – You should have invited me.
-你知道我想的 -谢谢
– You know I would have. – Thanks.
我知道我们总拿这事开玩笑
I know we joke about it,
但我总是差一点就得求你
but I am always this close to begging you
不再继续搞培训 滚回去当外勤了
to stop training our people and get your ass back in the field.
但你已经不是外勤了 所以我也尊重你的选择
But that’s not what you do anymore, and so I respect that choice.
你知道我这是真心话 家庭为大嘛
You know I do. Family’s everything.
直说吧 约翰 发生什么事了
Come on, John. What’s going on?
是法瑞斯特工
It’s agent Farris.
她去执行一项任务
She was on an operation.
然后消失了 已经11个小时没有消息了
She’s disappeared. Been off-grid 11 hours.
我准备派遣搜救小队 想着你可能会想加入
I’m sending in search and rescue. I was hoping you’d want in.
你手下有出色的人去执行这任务
You’ve got good people for that.
是 是 的确是
Yeah. Yep, that we do.
万一你改变主意的话 天亮出发
Wheels up at sunrise if you have a change of heart.
帮我拍几张派对的照片
Take some pictures of the party for me.
身份确认 伊森·亨特
伊森 三天前
Ethan. Three days ago,
琳赛·法瑞斯特工
Agent Lindsey Farris was captured
琳赛·法瑞斯
在执行监视任务的时候被抓
while on a surveillance operation.
这是她当时在跟踪的人 欧文·达维恩
This is the man she was tracking. His name is Owen Davian.
细节不能说
Details are eyes-only,
但我可以告诉你达维恩是个黑市贩子
but I can tell you that Davian’s a black-market trafficker.
极度危险 也是我们的头号♥目标
Extremely dangerous and a priority for us.
今天下午两点
At 1400 hours today,
侦察卫星探测到了一个车队
a recon satellite ID’d a caravan of vehicles
车队车辆的车牌号♥
with plates matching those
和我们掌握的达维恩手下所用的车牌号♥一致
known to have been used by Davian’s operatives.
车牌号♥ B VR1830
车牌归属地 柏林
车队停在了柏林城外的一家废弃工厂
They stopped at a derelict factory outside Berlin.
他们带了一名人♥质♥ 我们认为是法瑞斯特工
It appears they have a hostage. We believe it’s Agent Farris.
通常我们会拒绝承认她的存在
Normally we would disavow,
但琳赛可能是让我们更了解达维恩的关键
but Lindsey may be the key to getting us closer to Davian,
我们必须承担这个风险
and that’s a risk we need to take.
你的任务 如果你选择接受
Your mission, should you choose to accept it,
是找到琳赛并带她回来
is to find Lindsey and bring her home.
德克兰·戈姆利
我已经帮你组建了一支队伍
I’ve already assembled a team.
郑蕾
我让他们随时待命 等待你的决定
I have them standing by, awaiting your word.
路德·斯蒂克尔
这条消息 姑且称它为我给你的完美订婚礼物
This message, let’s call it my excellent engagement gift to you,
将在五秒后自动销毁
will self-destruct in five seconds.
祝你好运 伊森 再次感谢
Good luck, Ethan, and thanks again.
我准备好了吗
Am I ready?
-你没事吧 -没事
– You okay? – Yeah.
没事
Yeah.
抱歉
You know, I’m sorry.
我刚想起来我忘了告诉你 开派对的时候
I realized I didn’t tell you that the office called
办公室打电♥话♥来了 我得去休斯顿待一晚
during the party. I have to go to Houston for a night.
地铁部门要开一个公共交通会议
Metro’s having a public transpo conference.
-通知得真仓促 -我知道
– It’s so last-minute. – I know.
哎哟喂 瞧瞧
Well, well, well.
这不是「干不好就去教书」先生嘛
Now, if it isn’t Mr. “Those who can’t do, teach”
怎么回来出外勤了
back in the field.
-你好吗 亲爱的 -你好 老兄
– What’s up, baby? – Hey, man.
伊森 别担心 我们会救回那女孩的
Hey, Ethan, don’t worry. We’re going to get the girl.
还是你离开太久 已经忘了我们有多厉害了
Or have you been away so long you’ve forgotten how good we are?
欢迎回来 兄弟
Welcome back, brother.
德国 柏林
我们的卡车到位了吗
Is our truck in place?
武器都准备好了吗
Weapons good to go?
-是的 你呢 -好了
– Yeah. You? – Yeah.
你知道我会掩护你的
You know I got your six.
老兄 这可是你的职责
Hey, man. That’s your job.
一号♥枪 已启动 二号♥枪 已启动
Guns one, activated. Guns two, activated.
三号♥枪 已启动 四号♥枪 已启动
Guns three, activated. Guns four, activated.
枪♥支♥准备就绪
Guns ready.
四把枪都随时可以射击
All four guns operational.
他们在二楼 三楼 四楼都有人守卫
They’ve got men on the second, third, fourth floors.
我看到的有14个
I count 14 of them.
观察员 我已到达潜入位置
Observer, I’m in approach position.
收到 原地待命
Roger that. Stand by.
目标匹配
Target match.
人♥质♥在六楼 有两名守卫
The prize is on the sixth floor. Two tangos with her.
琳赛·法瑞斯 身份确认
开始潜入
Moving in.
突击者一号♥ 我们总归要
So, raider one, at some point,
讨论一下”你要结婚了”这件事的
we got to go over this whole “Getting married” thing.
不行 观察者
Negative, Observer.
我对你的尊重还远没有到进行那种谈话的程度
I don’t respect you nearly enough to have that conversation.
你或许不尊重我
You may not respect me,
但此刻我的声音将深深刻在你的脑海里
but for now you’re stuck with my voice in your head.
所以 你到底看重她身上哪点
So, this girl, what the hell do you see in her anyway?
谁 茱莉亚吗 你还没见过她
Who, Julia? You’ve never met her.
是啊 照现在的情况看
Yeah, and the way things are,
我可能永远没机会见到她
I probably never will.
见不到才好 你是这么想的对吧
Lucky for her, right? That’s what you’re thinking.
他们有通讯设备
They’ve got communications gear.
两个守卫 二楼西北角
Two tangos, second floor, northwest corridor.
土拨鼠 该你上场了
Groundhog, that’s you.
你要在我们交火前
You need to grab that gear on the second floor
把设备通信切断
as soon as we go hot.
收到 我需要两分钟
Copy that. I’ll need two minutes,
但是你只给我一分钟 对吧
which means you’ll need me in one, right?
没错 差不多
Yeah, just about.
入侵者一号♥ 到楼梯顶左边待位
Raider one, make a left at the top of the stairs.
目标应该在大厅尽头
The prize should be at the end of the hall.
凤♥凰♥ 我看到目标了
Phoenix, I have eye on the prize.
再给她注射10毫升的药
Give her 10 cc’s more.
-她醒了立刻通知我 -明白
– Call me when she wakes. – Okay.
数三下后开始行动 明白
We need touchdown in less than three. Do you copy?
收到 了解
Roger that, I copy.
我什么时候不听指令 我要做的就是听指令
Please, when do I not copy? All I do is copy.
准备 听我口令
Stand by to go live. On my mark.

Three.

Two.
一 行动
One. Execute.
入侵者一号♥ 可以开始行动了 上
Raider one, you’re clear. Move!
琳赛 琳赛
Lindsey. Lindsey.
伊森
Ethan?
我会带你回家的
I’m going to get you home.
观察者 我找到目标了 数三下后撤退
Observer, I’ve got the prize. Evac in three.
收到
Roger that.
这是肾上腺素 琳赛 会有点疼
This is adrenaline. Lindsey, you’re going to feel this.
土拨鼠 二楼安全
Groundhog, second floor is clear.
正赶过去
On the move!
观察者 正在离开 准备撤退
Observer, we’re on the move. Wrap out.
-90秒后撤退 -明白
– Evac in 90 seconds. – Roger that.
凤♥凰♥ 马上去装卸区
Phoenix, get to the LZ now.
收到 观察者 马上过去
Roger, Observer. On my way.
伊森 我有重要的事情跟你说
Ethan. I have to talk to you.
-快走 -我必须现在就跟你说
– Come on, come on. – I have to talk to you right now!
只能跟你说 把你的通讯器关掉
Just for you. Turn off your transmitter.
快点 伊森
Do it, Ethan!
伊森
Ethan!
-琳赛 快走 -收到
– Lindsey! Moving! – Moving!
弹匣
Mag!
准备移♥动♥
Ready to move.
我们从这里撤退
We evac from here.
趴下
Get down!
我没子弹了 你还有多少
I’m out. How many rounds you got?
足够了
Enough.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!