I don’t care.
我不在乎
All good?
一切还好吗
Yeah.

You were a wild one.
你曾是个桀骜不驯的人
You fought with the police.
你同警♥察♥对抗
You know, you remember.
你记得吧
Who changed you?
是谁改变了你
Your wife?
你妻子吗
I have sympathy with you.
我同情你
I don’t want anything bad.
我没有任何恶意
I know.
我知道
So…
所以
Help me.
帮帮我
Radegund loves you.
拉迪刚爱你
You…

You are a child of Radegund.
你是拉迪刚之子
I am not your enemy.
我不是你的敌人
I’m your friend.
我是你的朋友
Yeah? Yes, I am.
是吗我是
You still belong to our people.
你仍是我们中的一员
You cannot say no
你不能拒绝
to your race.
你的种族
And your blood.
你的血脉
And your village.
你的村庄
And your home.
以及你的家
We have to defend our land!
我们必须保卫我们的土地
Till he came, the people were in despair.
他来之前人们深陷绝望之中
Humiliated. In chains.
饱受屈辱为奴为婢
Who do you think they will make responsible?
你觉得他们会追究谁的责任
It’s me.

Who do you think they will interrogate?
你认为他们会审问谁
You’ll be hanged!
你会被绞死的
Do you understand what that means?
你明白这什么意思吗
They’ll hang you!
他们会绞死你
Your family, your wife, your children,
你的家人你的妻子你的孩子
will have no one to support them.
到时会无依无靠
Your mother will die unconsoled!
你母亲会没人送终
Calm down.
冷静
Don’t touch me.
别碰我
Don’t touch me.
别碰我
You’re worse.
你更邪恶
You’re worse than them!
你比他们更邪恶
Because they are enemies,
因为他们是敌人
but you are a traitor!
而你是叛徒
I’ve been there, to Vienna.
我去过维也纳
I saw what happened there.
我看到了那边的情况
Lost.
迷失了
They kicked her in her face. Bleeding.
他们踢她的脸鲜血喷涌
Torn from the tent in which we trusted.
被逐出我们依赖的住所
Killing the insane. Children.
杀掉疯子孩子
Brought to the King of Terrors.
押到恐怖之王座下
We saw the hate in their eyes.
我们看过他们眼中的仇恨
We’ve forgotten our true Fatherland.
我们遗忘了自己真正的祖国
What would your father say?
你父亲会怎么说
What do you think?
你认为呢
He fought.
他上了战场
He died. Yes.
他死了对
And what do you think what for he died?
你认为他为了什么而死
In the trenches, in the mud?
为了什么死于战壕死于泥泞
Think about it.
想想吧
Yeah.

I had a dream.
我曾做过一个梦
I saw a train.
梦中看见一列火车
The locomotive was powerful and dark, and…
强有力的深色车头
it drew the children.
吸引了孩子们
And you couldn’t see where it was going, just…
看不到它要驶向何方只能
the fields and trees flashing by.
看到田野和树木飞驰而过
I hold to a memory.
我不愿放开
Of what I knew once.
以前的记忆
I find no one to turn to.
我发现无人可以依靠
Nothing enters my soul.
没有收到任何启迪
When have our prayers not been answered?
我们的祈祷哪次没有得到回应
If we’re faithful to him, he’ll be faithful to us.
如果我们忠实于祂祂也会忠实于我们
I believe it.
我相信
We have him.
我们有祂
That’s enough.
这就够了
The whole world is sinking.
整个世界都在沉沦
There’s no answer.
根本没有答案
To follow him…
追随他
is insanity.
是在发疯
What are you going to do, Franz?
你要怎么做弗兰兹
They ask you to take an oath
他们要你宣誓效忠
to the Antichrist.
那个反基♥督♥者
I know, I know.
我知道我知道
It’s a life without honor.
那是毫无光彩的人生
Is this here,
这是
the end of the world?
世界末日吗
Is this the death
这是
of the light?
光明的尽头吗
We are like a breath.
我们如同一阵清风
Like a shadow that passes away.
如同一道消逝的阴影
Madness!
疯狂
I’ve been called up.
我被征召了
You could hide in the woods.
你可以躲在林子里
We’ll run away!
我们逃走
To the mountains!
逃到山里去
Does a man have the right to let
人是否有权利
himself be put to death?
放任自己身处死地
For the truth?
为了真理
Could it possibly please God?
这有可能取悦上帝吗
He wants us to have peace.
祂希望我们享有安宁
Happiness.
幸福
Not to bring suffering on ourselves.
而不是自找苦吃
We have to stand up to evil.
我们得反抗邪恶
You’re going to do it, aren’t you?
你要反抗是不是
Her happiness is in your hands.
她的幸福系于你手
She could have had other men.
她本可以嫁给其他人
We have enough troubles in our lives.
我们的麻烦已经够多了
You want too little for yourself, Fani.
你太不为自己考虑了法妮
Why don’t you oppose him, Fani?
你为什么不反对他法妮
Resist him.
反抗他
You don’t know what unhappiness is!
你不懂不幸的滋味
Your man never left you.
你的男人从未离开过你
Okay.
好了
You can’t change the world.
你没法改变世界
The world’s stronger.
世界比你强大
I need you.
我需要你
You could work in a hospital.
你可以去医院里工作
There’s nothing wrong with that.
那没什么不对的
Is there?
不是吗
You want to have more?
你还想要孩子吗
My dear son.
亲爱的儿子
You’re all I have.
你是我的全部
You know what it is like to grow up without a father.
你知道没有父亲陪伴着长大是什么滋味
I know what it’s like to be alone.
我知道孤独是什么滋味
Girls, your…
女儿们你们的
Your father is going away.
你们的爸爸要走了
On a journey.
去旅行
On a long journey.
一段漫长的旅行
He’ll be gone for a while.
他要离开一段时间

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!