I was born in Hawaii to two die-hard surfers.
我出生在夏威夷 父母都是铁杆冲浪迷
How could I not have salt water in my veins?
我的血脉中怎能不流淌着海水呢
They say home is where the heart is.
有人说家就是心灵的归宿
And for most people,
对于大多数人来说
that consists of four walls and a welcome mat.
家就是四面墙 一张门垫
But for me, it’s the ocean
但我的家 是辽阔的海洋
with the warmth of the sun on my skin.
还有温暖的阳光沐浴着我
“Two brothers.”
我有两个兄弟
That’s my answer when anyone asks me why I’m so competitive.
那也正是我如此好胜的原因
And, of course, there’s my best friend Alana.
当然 还有我最好的朋友阿兰娜
Trick or treat!
不给糖就捣乱
We spent more time wet than we did dry.
我们总是浑身湿漉漉的
My mom was convinced that we were mermaids.
妈妈坚信我们就是海中的美人鱼
From the moment I caught my first wave,
当我第一次冲上浪峰
I knew that I wanted to be a pro surfer.
我就知道自己想成为职业冲浪手
Nothing else seemed to matter.
其它一切都不重要
Surfing is my passion, my way of life.
冲浪是我的最爱 是我的人生之路
The stoke I get from riding a perfect wave is pure joy.
冲上浪峰的感觉实在太棒了
But like my dad always says, “Life is an adventure…
就像老爸常说的 生活就是一场冒险
…And sometimes, you wipe out and end up in the impact zone. ”
有时 你会被浪打翻 接着在冲击区告终
Bethany!
贝萨妮
Bethany!
贝萨妮
Let’s go, you’re lagging!
快走 你要迟到了
I’m coming!
这就来
Hey, sorry, Noah, I lost track of time!
抱歉 诺亚 我忘了时间
Glad you could join us.
很高兴你能来
Move over, Timmy. Sorry, this seat’s saved.
挪开 提米 抱歉 这位子有人了
Come on.
闪边去
How were the waves? Really fun.
海浪怎样 很棒
Ready for the contest? Yeah.
准备好比赛了吗 当然
Practice your snap off the lip?
练习浪峰急转了吗
No, but she’s perfect on the wipeouts.
我看她最擅长落水了
Guys, we’re in church.
我们可是在教堂里
She’s going to do her mermaid thing
她会继续做海中的美人鱼
and crush it like she always does.
会一如既往地成功
Blessed be the Name of the Lord
称颂主的圣名
Blessed be Your Name
称颂你的圣名
Blessed be the Name of the Lord
称颂主的圣名
Blessed be Your glorious Name
称颂你荣耀的圣名
You give and take away
你恩赐又取回
You give and take away
你恩赐又取回
My heart will choose to say
我心坚定依然
Blessed be Your Name
称颂你的圣名
Blessed be Your glorious Name
称颂你荣耀的圣名
Almost got it.
就差一点了
Darn it.
该死的
Come on.
拜托
Interesting technique, Noah.
技术不错 诺亚
Is that how the professionals do it?
这就是所谓的专家吗
Hey, I know what I’m doing.
我知道自己在干什么
Okay.
好吧
Where you going? To watch the competition.
你要去哪 去看比赛
They gave me a five!
他们居然只给我五分
Not so bad for a girl.
对女孩来说不错了
What!
不会吧
Read it and weep, honey.
面对现实哭泣吧 宝贝
I’m not the one who’s going to be weeping.
最后哭的人肯定不是我
Five!
居然给我五分
Don’t harass the judges!
别骚扰裁判
We’re coming to get you!
我们要抓住你
Babe, is it your knee again? Got you!
宝贝 膝盖又疼了吗 骗到你了
Noah, put me down!
诺亚 放我下来
Are you ready!
大家准备好了吗
Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, to the junior portion
女士们先生们 欢迎来到毛伊吉姆杯
of the Maui Jim Turtle Bay Resort Invitational.
海龟湾度假村邀请赛青少年组赛区
We’re expecting a great competition today.
今天将有一场非常精彩的比赛
We’ve got skateboarding on the half-pipe.
在U型池边还有滑板表演
We’ve got all the action in the water.
水上项目 应有尽有
Watch top amateur surf… Hey, howzit?
观赏顶级业余冲浪… 你们好啊
Hey, Keoki.
你好 凯奇
If you get tired waiting for the waves out there,
如果你等浪等烦了
you can always come and kick it with us.
随时欢迎你来我们这玩
We don’t have to wait for the action.
我们这不需要等浪
Well, when you get tired of the pipe,
好吧 要是你厌倦了U型池
come surf some real waves.
就来玩一下真正的浪
Hey, Thursday night is a full moon.
星期四晚上是满月
If you guys aren’t doing anything, we’re all gonna go surfing.
要是你们没什么事 我们就一起去冲浪
Yeah, if we don’t have anything better to do.
好 如果没更好的安排就去
Okay. See you guys later.
那待会儿见了
All right. Bye. Bye.
好的 再见 再见
In semi-final heat number one, we’ve got six competitors.
共有六名选手参加半决赛的第一轮预赛
In orange is Olivia Jenner.
橘衣选手 奥利维亚·詹纳
In black, Malina Birch.
黑衣选手 玛丽娜·布姬
In blue, Bethany Hamilton.
蓝衣选手 贝萨妮·汉密尔顿
In yellow, Kaila Kahani.
黄衣选 手凯拉·卡哈尼
In white, Lalani Bri.
白衣选手 拉兰尼·布里
And in pink, Alana Blanchard.
粉衣选手 阿♥拉♥纳·布兰查德
And it looks like the local groms
看来本地冲浪爱好者认出了
have tracked down Hawaiian surfing legend,
夏威夷冲浪界的传奇人物
Ben Aipa.
本·艾帕
Yeah, Ben!

Hey, you see that sick air Keoki just got?
你看到吗 凯奇刚才的腾空动作真帅
I don’t think so.
我可没觉得
What? You’re not going to distract me.
什么 别让我分心
I’m catching that next wave.
我去追下一道浪
I don’t think they know how not to compete.
我想她俩还不懂如何去比赛
Holt, you didn’t tell them, did you?
霍尔特 你没教她们吗
No, no. I didn’t want to make them nervous.
是的 我不想让她们过于紧张
I’m nervous enough for the both of them as it is.
为她们俩 我已经够紧张了
You know, they both have to place.
两个人都想夺得名次
Black, Malina Birch, you’re in first.
黑衣选手 玛丽娜·布姬 目前领先
Blue, Bethany Hamilton, you’re in second
蓝衣选手 贝萨妮·汉密尔顿 名列第二
Looking for a 4.2 to overtake that top spot.
与第一名相差4.2分
Pink, Alana Blanchard, you’re in third,
粉衣选手 阿♥拉♥纳·布兰查德 名列第三
requiring a 5.4 to overtake first place.
与第一名相差5.4分
Just a reminder, ladies and gentlemen.
女士们先生们 提醒一下
The winners of today’s contest
今天比赛的胜者
will qualify for the Hawaiian Island Regionals.
将有资格参加夏威夷地区预选赛
Alana Blanchard finds the cover to finish things off.
阿♥拉♥纳·布兰查德找到了终结比赛的办法
Solid wave for pink.
粉衣选手好样的
Yes!
太棒了
Looks like we have a paddle-battle here.
看来这里还有场划水大战
Go, Bethany! Go!
加油 贝萨妮 加油
It’s blue and black scratching for a solid set wave.
蓝衣和黑衣选手在争夺一组好浪
Malina Birch taking the inside off of Bethany Hamilton.
玛丽娜·布姬抢占了贝萨妮·汉密尔顿的起乘点
Here she is, up and riding.
看 她起乘了
Malina Birch kicks things off with a very nice ride.
玛丽娜·布姬以一个漂亮的驾乘开始
And a strong carve off the top.
紧接着一个有力的回切滑降
She definitely knows what the judges are looking for.
显然她知道如何赢得裁判们的欢心
That will be a solid wave for black.
黑衣选手这次的表现也非常棒
Malina full on stole my wave, I had position.
玛丽娜抢了我的浪权 我已经占好了位置
It’s okay, it’s all right.
没关系
Look, next time, I want you to really focus on
听着 下次你要集中注意力
just diving into the water as far as you can.
在水下潜越得越远越好
Rip that paddle back. Okay? Okay.
使劲向后划水 好吗 好的
All right, take a rest.
休息一会儿吧
You thirsty? Yeah.
口渴吗 有点
With five minutes remaining in this final,
离比赛结束还剩五分钟
pink, Alana Blanchard, you are in first.
粉衣选手 阿♥拉♥纳·布兰查德 目前领先
Black, Malina Birch, you are in second.
黑衣选手 玛丽娜·布姬 名列第二

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!