“雪佛兰”
几年后,他们的儿子克里斯去日本工作
A few years later, their son, Chris, he, uh, took a job in Japan,
后来他再也没回来看他们
and I don’t think he’s been back to visit them since.
他和鲁本一直处不来
Oh. -Reuben and he never did get along.
于是我就决定放下前嫌
Anyway, that’s when I decided to bury the hatchet.
鲁本
Reuben.

Hey.
前阵子索妮娅给我这瓶酒
Sonya gave me this a while back.
没机会打开来喝
Never found the occasion.
也许我们能重新开始
I thought maybe we could start fresh.
想看我的新车吗?
Hey, would you like to see my new car?
好啊
Sure.
全新车款
It’s a new model.
才刚出来不久
Just came out.
你看
Voilà.
丰田?
A Toyota?
你买♥♥了一台丰田
You bought a Toyota.
敞篷轿跑车
Celica GT convertible.
五速自排车
Five-speed automatic.
你得跟着时代改变
You gotta change with the times.
奥托!
Otto!
我不知道他是怎么了,但我失去了他
I don’t know what went wrong with Reuben, but that’s when I knew I’d lost him.
我得捍卫我相信的事
I mean, a man has to stand up for what he believes in.
就算是一台福特汽车
Even if it is an F-O-R-D.
你和索妮娅想过要生小孩吗?
And you and Sonya, did you ever think about having children?
两点了
Well,- 00.
好吧
Okay.
来了
Yes.
我今晚想请你帮忙
I was wondering if you could help us out tonight.
我和汤米在宝宝出生前
Me and Tommy don’t get a lot of time to go out for dinner
很少出去吃晚饭
before the baby comes.
我才不会载你们去约会
I’m not gonna drive you two around on a date.
不用啦,我们会叫计程车
No. We’re gonna take a cab.
那妳要我帮什么忙?
What do you need me for, then?
妈,我没拿!
Mama, I did not! Why would I? -Yes, you did!
才怪!还给我!
Give it back! -You gotta catch me!
来抓我啊 -够了,别再吵了
You guys, por favor.
妳们要学会分享一切
And learn to share your everything.
我不确定耶
I’m not sure about this.
别傻了,这会很好玩
No. Don’t be silly. It’s gonna be very fun.
请记住,艾比九点得上♥床♥
If you remember, Abbie has to be in bed by- 00, okay?
可以吧?
You’re good?
警报器密♥码♥是4491
So, alarm code, 4491. 4491.
我要设定为防盗模式 你有在专心看吗?
I’m setting it to “Armed Stay.” Are you paying attention?
你想出去只要按这个按钮
So if you wanna go out,
就能解除警报器
you just have to press this button here, and it’s disalarmed.
我会待在屋里
I’ll be right here.
是喔,好吧
Right. Yeah.
以防万一
Well, you never know.
对奥托阿公好一点
Be good to Abuelo Otto please, okay?
会啦!
We will!
我没看到巧克力牛奶
I don’t see chocolate milk in here.
要加巧克力酱,但加太多她会睡不着
You make it with the syrup. But not too much. It’ll keep her awake.
牛奶给我
Give me milk.
那是什么?
What is that?
一点都没用的洗碗机
That’s the goddamn useless dishwasher.
爸爸说他想把它丢出窗户
Dad said he wanted to throw it out the window,
但妈妈说爸爸不准再开窗户
but Mom said Dad isn’t allowed to open windows anymore.

Head.
卡贝沙
Cabeza.
卡贝沙
Cabeza.
很好
Good.
眼睛
Eyes.
欧呼
Ojos.
欧胡
Ojos.
很好
Good.
手臂,贝拉索
Arm. Brazo.
手臂,贝拉索
Arm. Brazo.
很好
Good.
我觉得这不是好主意
I don’t think this is a good idea.
为什么?
Why?
因为没人打得赢摔角手
Because no one stands a chance against a luchadoro.
摔角手阿公!
Abuelo Luchadoro!
摔角手阿公!
Abuelo Luchadoro!
救救我
Help me, help me.
等等,是他先打人的
Wait, no, he started it.
预备 -开打啰!
Ready? -Rub it and smack!
用力打!空手劈!
Rub it and smack! Smack! Karate chop!
“安第斯大学 玛丽索曼德兹”
“加州大学 玛丽索曼德兹”
Huh.
哇,好安静喔
Wow, it’s awfully quiet, huh?
大伙儿
Hey, guys.

Hi.

Hi.
她已经睡着了
She was already asleep.
怎么样?
How was it?
很好啊
Fine. -You did a good job tonight, Otto.
你今晚做得很棒,奥托
用这个拍拍你的背
You should pat yourself on the back.
谢谢你,奥托 -不客气
Thank you, Otto. -Yeah.
出门
Exit now.
晚安
Have a good night.
好吧
Okay.
他怎么办到的?
How did he do that?
嗨,奥托 -马尔坎
Hi, Otto. -Malcolm.
换档的时候听不到落链声吗?
You can’t hear your chain rattle when you switch gears like that?
太旧了 -别怪脚踏车
My bike’s getting old. -Don’t blame the bike.
只要调整拨链器
You just have to adjust your derailleur.
什么? -你要调整拨链器
My what? -Your derailleur needs adjusting.
不好意思
Uh, excuse me.
嗨,我是雪莉肯锡 -嗨
Hi, I’m Shari Kenzie. -Hi.
我是社群媒体记者
I’m a social media journalist.
我在找奥托安德森
I’m, um, looking for Otto Anderson.
妳确定要找他?
Are you sure you wanna do that?
太棒了,真是不可思议
Wow. It’s great. That’s amazing.
好好对待它,它会让你骑得很顺
You treat it right, it’ll treat you right.
拿去,留着吧
Here. Keep the set.
谢了,奥托
Thanks, Otto.
我竟然帮你丢垃圾到别人家的草坪
I can’t believe I’m helping you throw crap onto people’s lawns.
打两份工不够吗?
Isn’t two jobs enough?
我在存钱买♥♥车子
I’m saving up for a car.
是吗? -是啊
Yeah? -Yeah.
哪个牌子?
What kind?
福斯
Volkswagen.
小姐,妳挡住车♥库♥了
Young lady, you’re blocking the garage.
安德森先生?我是雪莉肯锡
Mr Anderson? My name is Shari Kenzie.
我是社群媒体记者,我…
I’m a social media journalist, and I–
那是什么?
What is that?
我有个网路节目叫”日常英雄”
I have an online series called Everyday Heroes.
你那天在火车站真的很勇敢
What you did the other day at the train station was amazing.
你救了那个人
You saved that man’s life.
妳找错人了
You have the wrong guy.
并没有,我看过影片十几次
No, I don’t. I’ve watched the video at least a dozen times.
就是你 -影片?
It’s you. -Video?
你还没看过?
You haven’t seen it?
有个通勤族拍下来放上网路
Oh. A commuter recorded what happened on their phone and posted it online.
留言区有人认得你,我这才找到你
Someone in the comments recognised you. That’s how I tracked you down.
影片有一百多万人次观看
It’s gotten over a million views.
一百万?一百万
A million? A million.
他们为什么要多管闲事?
Why can’t people mind their own business?
因为你的故事激励人心
Because stories like yours are inspiring.
我只想跟你聊一下…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!