If I could just talk to you for a few minutes
不行,我有太多事情要做
No, now I’ve got too many things I have to do.
我拍下你救的人的影片
I recorded a video message from the man you saved.
你应该看看
You should see this.
奥托 -让我找出来
Um… just pull it up. -Otto! Hi!
早安
Good morning.
早安
Good morning.
准备再教我开车吗?
So you ready for another driving lesson?
现在不方便 -是吗?
Now’s not a good time. -No?
有人吗?我还在里面!
Hello? Hello? Hey, I’m still in here!
我没把妳锁起来 -有人吗?
I didn’t lock you in. -Hello?
转一下把手就能开门
Turn the knob, open the door.
妳有开过门吧?
Opened a door before, haven’t you?
白♥痴♥
Idiot.
奥托!是我
Otto! It’s me.
她走了
She’s gone.
很好,我还没巡逻完
Good. I’m not through with my rounds.
社群媒体记者?
“Social media journalist”?
那是什么意思?
What the hell does that even mean?
一群笨蛋拿着手♥机♥自♥拍♥
Buncha knotheads pointin’ a camera at themselves.
你处理得很好
I thought you handled it really well.
把她关进你的车♥库♥
I mean, closing her in your garage.
那一招真的很赞
That was, like, excellent strategy.
好样的
Good job.
奥托,我在想,你帮了我们这么多
Otto, also, I was thinking you’ve done so much for us.
我想为你做点事 -不需要
I wanna do something for you too. -I don’t need anything.
你可以吃好一点,有时候
Well, I think you could do with some decent food. Sometimes. No?
那些饼干…
Those cookies…
沙波洛?
The what? The “salporanz”?
那些不错吃,还不错
Those are not bad. They’re not bad.
我也在想
And, also, I was thinking
我可以帮你清理家里和玄关
that I can help you clean out your house and clean out the front hall in your home,
帮你打包索妮娅的大衣和鞋子
and help you pack the coats and shoes you have there of Sonya’s.
不需要
That’s not needed.
是啦,但这能帮你走出来
No, but it can help you move on.
我不想走出来
I don’t wanna move on.
她永远都会陪着你
She’s always gonna be with you.
但你还在这里
But you’re still here. -Ah…
够了
That’s enough.
我爸死后,我妈就放弃生活
When my father died, my mother, she stopped living.
她不再像以前那样… -别说了
She just stopped like she used– -Stop talking!
闭嘴 -好啦!别对我大叫
Stop it. -Okay! Don’t yell at me.
为什么要多管闲事?
白♥痴♥
Why can’t people mind their own business? Idiots.
逮到机会就来烦我
Interrupting me at every turn.
他们一直喋喋不休,盖过我对她的回忆
The more they babble, the more they drown out the memory of her voice.
我不想把索妮娅赶出我的生命
I don’t want to clear Sonya from my life.
她是我的所有
She was everything.
我本来一无所有,她走后更是如此
There was nothing before her, and there’s nothing after!
你有我
I’m something.
那个王八蛋!
That son of a bitch!
不不不
Uh-uh. No, no, no.
Uh-uh-uh. Uh-uh-uh.
停车,给我停车!
Stop right there. You stop that car!
你把铁门打开?对吧?
Did you leave that gate open? You left that gate open, didn’t you?
只有你还在乎
You’re the only one who gives a damn.
我要住户遵守规定
I give a damn about people following the rules.
我知道你的事
Yes, I know. I know all about you.
你在办公室的档案很厚
There’s a file on you at the office. It’s this thick.
我知道你老婆的事
I know about your wife.
你怪每个人…
How you blame whatever happened to her on everybody else.
给我闭嘴
You shut up.
别再说一个字
Don’t you say one more word.
别激动,奥托,我不想惹你生气
Take it easy, Otto. Look, I’m not trying to upset you,
但你不该一个人生活
but you really shouldn’t be living alone.
我们比你想像的更了解你,所以…
I mean, we know more about you than you probably realise, so…
照顾好你的心脏,好吗?
Just look after that heart of yours, okay?
你对我的心脏了解多少?
What do you know about my heart?
你对我的心脏了解多少?
Hey, what do you know about my heart?!
多管闲事的混♥蛋♥!
You prying bastard!
奥托
Otto, Otto.
怎么了?没事吧?还好吧?
Otto, what’s going on? Are you okay? Do you feel okay?
想帮我的话就关上铁门
You wanna help me, close the gate.
奥托
Otto. Otto.
奥托
Otto.
奥托
Otto.
拜托跟我说话,奥托
Talk to me, Otto. Please?
奥托
Otto.
跟我说话,奥托
Talk to me, Otto.
奥托
Otto.
奥托
Otto.
谢谢你
Thank you.
“尼加拉大瀑布”
你戴会很帅
It’ll be cute on you.
不要 -来嘛
No. -Aw, c’mon.
老公,你真的很帅
Honey, you look really cute.
“雾中少女号♥”
把手给我
Give me your hand.
宝宝正在踢我
The baby’s really kicking.
我马上回来
I’ll be right back.
♪ Ooh ♪
♪ A-ha, ooh ♪
♪ A-ha, ooh ♪
♪ I know you have a little life In you yet ♪
♪ I know you have a lot of strength left ♪
♪ I know you have a little life In you yet ♪
索妮娅!
Sonya!
♪ I know you have a lot of strength left ♪
索妮娅!
Sonya!
♪ I should be crying But I just can’t let it show ♪
♪ I should be hoping But I can’t stop thinking ♪
♪ Of all the things I should’ve said That I never said ♪
♪ All the things we should’ve done ♪
索妮娅!
Sonya!
♪ That we never did ♪
♪ All the things I should’ve given But I didn’t ♪
♪ Oh, darling ♪
♪ Make it go ♪
♪ Make it go away ♪
♪ Give me your hand ♪
♪ I know you have a little life In you yet ♪
♪ I know you have a lot of strength left ♪
♪ I know you have a little life In you yet ♪
♪ I know you have a lot of strength left ♪
♪ I should be crying But I just can’t let it show ♪
♪ I should be hoping But I can’t stop thinking ♪

Hi.
♪ Oh ♪
妳醒来了
There you are.
♪ Of all the things we should’ve said That we never said ♪
♪ All the things we should’ve done That we never did ♪
♪ Oh, darling, make it go away ♪
♪ Just make it go away now ♪
那就够了,亲爱的
That’s enough now, darling.
你很愤怒,我知道
You’re angry. I know.
而且悲伤
And sad.
我也是
So am I.
但我们得继续过活
But now we have to live.
又怎么了?
What now?
马尔坎
Malcolm.
抱歉,我不是故意…
I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to–
我不会向你开枪
I’m not gonna shoot you.
那是什么声音?
What was that noise?
发电机坏了,停电了
The generator blew and the power is out.
你想干嘛?外面很冷
What d’ya want? It’s freezing.
我想请你让我睡你沙发
I was hoping you might let me crash on your couch for the night.
这里不是旅馆
This is not a hotel.
对,很抱歉
No. I’m sorry.
你为什么不能回家?
Why can’t you go home?
我爸把我赶出家门
My dad kicked me out.
你可以睡沙发
There’s a sofa you can use.
别去餐厅,天花板需要修理
Don’t go into the dining room. The ceiling needs repair.
就在楼上索妮娅以前的书房♥
It’s upstairs in Sonya’s old study.
他为什么把你踢出家门?
So why did he kick you out?
因为你现在是马尔坎了?
Because you’re Malcolm now?
对,因为我是马尔坎
Yeah, because I’m Malcolm.
因为我打扮成这样

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!