I find your lack of faith disturbing.
我对你的不敬非常的不满意
Enough of this. Vader, release him.
够了! 维德 放开他
As you wish.
听你的
This bickering is pointless.
这种争吵是无意义的
Lord Vader will provide us with the location of the rebel fortress…
维德勋爵在这个空间站正常运作之前…
by the time this station is operational.
会向我们提供叛军基地的地址的
We will then crush the rebellion…
然后我们就去进攻叛军…
with one swift stroke.
要一击致命
It looks like the Sandpeople did this,all right.
看起来是沙人干的
Look. There’s gaffi sticks, Bantha tracks.
看 这里有手杖 本莎的脚印
It’s just,I’ve never heard of them…
只是 我从来没有听说…
hitting anything this big before.
他们会攻击这么大的家伙
They didn’t…
不是他们干的
but we are meant to think they did.
是有人要让我们相信沙人做的
These tracks are side-by-side.
这些痕迹两边都有的
Sandpeople always ride single file…
沙人总是一列纵队
to hide their numbers.
来隐藏他们的数量
These are the same Jawas that sold us R2 and 3PO.
这和卖♥♥给我们R2和3PO的爪哇人一样
And these blast points,too accurate…
而且 这些爆破点过于精确
for Sandpeople.
对于沙人来说
Only imperial stormtroopers are so precise.
只有帝国的突击队能够这么精确
But why would imperial troops want to slaughter Jawas?
为什么帝国部队要屠♥杀♥爪哇人?
If they traced the robots here…
如果他们跟踪机器人到这里…
they may have learned who they sold them to…
他们可能知道机器人被卖♥♥到…
and that would lead them back…home!
这样就把他们引到了… 家!
Wait, Luke!
等等 卢克!
It’s too dangerous!
太危险了
Uncle Owen!
欧文叔叔
Aunt Beru!
贝鲁婶婶
Uncle Owen!
欧文叔叔
And now,Your Highness…
现在 殿下…
we will discuss the location…
让我们来谈谈有关…
ofyour hidden rebel base.
你们叛军的秘密基地的地址吧
There’s nothing you could have done,Luke…
你真么都做不了的 卢克…
had you been there.
如果你在那里的话
You’d have been killed,too…
你也会被杀掉…
and the droids would now be in the hands of the Empire.
而且这两个机器人就落入了帝国的手中
I want to come with you to Alderaan.
我要和你一起去阿尔德兰
There’s nothing for me here now.
我在这里什么都没有了
I want to learn the ways of the Force…
我要学习使用原力的方法…
and become a Jedi like my father.
像我父亲一样成为一名绝地武士
Mos Eisley spaceport.
莫斯埃斯利机场
You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.
你找不到比这里更糟的藏污纳垢的地方了
We must be cautious.
我们必须要小心
How long have you had these droids?
你们拥有这两个机器人多久了
Three or four seasons.
3或4个季度
They’re up for sale ifyou want them.
如果你们需要可以卖♥♥给你们
Let me see your identification.
让我看看你们的证件
You don’t need to see his identification.
你不需要看他的证件
We don’t need to see his identification.
我们不需要看他的证件
These aren’t the droids you’re looking for.
这些不是你要找的机器人
These aren’t the droids we’re looking for.
这些不是我们要找的机器人
He can go about his business.
他能去忙自己的事情了
You can go about your business.
你去忙自己的事情吧
Move along.
开走
Move along.
开走
Move along.
开走
I can’t abide those Jawas. Disgusting creatures!
我不能忍♥受那些爪哇人 恶心的生物
Go on,go on.
走开 走开
I can’t understand how we got by those troops.
我不知道我们怎么混过那些卫兵的
I thought we were dead.
我以为我们死定了
The Force can have a strong influence…
原力对于那些意志不坚定的人
on the weak-minded.
可以产生很强大的影响
Do you really think we’re gonna find a pilot here…
你真的认为在这里可以找到一名飞行员
that’ll take us to Alderaan?
把我们送到阿尔德兰吗
Most of the best freighter pilots are to be found here…
多数优秀的飞行员都在这里出没…
only watch your step.
只是你要小心一点
This place can be a little rough.
这个地方可能有点危险
I’m ready for anything.
我都准备好了
Come along,R2.
来吧 R2
Hey! We don’t serve their kind here.
嘿! 这玩意我们不接待!
What?
什么?
Your droids, they’ll have to wait outside.
你的机器人 他们必须在外面等着
We don’t want them here.
他们不让进
Why don’t you wait out by the speeder?
不如你们去车上等我们吧
We don’t want any trouble.
我们不想惹麻烦
I heartily agree with you,sir.
我同意 先生
I’ll have one of those.
给我来一杯
He doesn’t like you.
他不喜欢你
I’m sorry.
对不起
I don’t like you,either.
我也不喜欢你
You just watch yourself.
你可要小心一点
We’re wanted men.
我们可是逃犯
I have the death sentence on 1 2 systems.
我在12个星系里被判了死刑
I’ll be careful.
我会小心的
You’ll be dead!
我要杀了你
This little one’s not worth the effort.
对这个小家伙不值得这样
Come,let me get you something.
来 我给你买♥♥一杯吧
I’m all right.
我没事
Chewbacca here is first mate…
这是楚比卡 一架飞船的副驾驶…
on a ship that might suit us.
也许能载我们
I don’t like the look of this.
我可不喜欢这样
Han Solo. I’m captain of the Millennium Falcon.
汉·索罗 我是千年鹰号♥的船长
Chewie here tells me you’re looking for passage to the Alderaan system.
楚伊告诉我你们需要搭乘去阿尔德兰星系
Yes,indeed,if it’s a fast ship.
是的 没错 如果你的飞船足够块的话
Fast ship? You’ve never heard of the Millennium Falcon?
足够快? 你从来没有听说过千年鹰号♥?
Should I have?
我应该听过吗
It’s the ship that made the Kessel run in less than 12 parsecs.
不到12秒差就能到达开索
I’ve outrun imperial starships.
我曾成功逃脱过帝国战舰的追捕
Not the local bulk cruisers,mind you.
提醒你一下 不是什么当地的那些破飞船
I’m talking about the big Corellian ships now.
我说的是大的凯若里战舰
She’s fast enough foryou,old man.
而且 老头子 对于你来说 足够快了
What’s the cargo?
运什么货?
Only passengers… myself,the boy…
只有乘客… 我自己 这个孩子…
two droids…
还有两个机器人…
and no questions asked.
还有 不要问任何问题
What is it,some kind of local trouble?
是什么呀? 在当地遇到麻烦了?
Let’s just say we’d like to avoid any imperial entanglements.
按我的话说 我们是要躲避帝国♥军♥的纠缠
Well,that’s the real trick,isn’t it?
好 这才是重头戏
And it’s gonna cost you something extra.
而且 为了这个我要多收钱的
10,000,all in advance.
10,000 全部提前支付
We could almost buy our own ship for that!
我们都可以买♥♥自己的飞船了
But who’s gonna fly it,kid,you?
但是 谁来给你们开呢? 小子 你吗
You bet I could. I’m not such a bad pilot myself.
我想我可以 我是个不错的飞行员
We don’t have to sit here and listen…
我们不要坐在这里听他说…
We can pay you 2,000 now…
我现在可以付给你2,000…
plus 1 5 when we reach Alderaan.
到阿尔德兰以后再加15,000
Seventeen, huh?
17,000 对吗
okay You guys got yourselves a ship.
好的 你们找到你们要的船了
We’ll leave as soon as you’re ready.
你们一准备好我们就出发
Docking Bay 94.
94号♥停机坪
Ninety-four.
94号♥
Looks like somebody’s beginning to take an interest in your handiwork.
看起来似乎有人开始对你 刚才的那一剑感兴趣了
All right. We’ll check it out.
好的 我们去检查一下
Those guys must really be desperate.
这些人一定是走投无路了
This could really save my neck.
这些钱可救了我一命
Get back to the ship,get it ready.
回到船上去 做好准备
You’ll have to sell your speeder.
你必须把你的车卖♥♥了
That’s okay I’m never coming back to this planet again.
没问题 我以后再也不回这里了
Going somewhere, Solo?
要离开吗 索罗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!