Command station, this is ST-321. Code clearance blue.
指挥部 这里是ST-321 代号♥’清除蓝色’
We’re starting our approach. Deactivate the security shield.
我们正在接近 关闭防护罩
The security deflector shield will be deactivated…
当我们证实了你传送的密♥码♥后
when we have confirmation of your code transmission.
防护罩将被关闭
Stand by.
请等待
You are clear to proceed. We’re starting our approach.
你已通过验证 我们正在接近
Inform the commander that Lord Vader’s shuttle has arrived.
通知指挥官维德勋爵的穿梭机已经到达
Sir.

Lord Vader, this is an unexpected pleasure. We’re honoured.
维德勋爵 真是个惊喜 我们为您的到来而感到荣幸
You may dispense with the pleasantries, Commander.
你无需客气 指挥官
I’m here to put you back on schedule.
我到这是为了确保建造进度
I assure you, Lord Vader, my men are working as fast as they can.
我保证 维德勋爵 我的人会尽快工作
Perhaps I can find new ways to motivate them.
或许我能找到一个激励他们的新方法
I tell you this station will be operational as planned.
这个空间站会按计划运转起来
The emperor does not share your optimistic appraisal of the situation.
皇帝无法分享你对现在这种情况的乐观估计
But he asks the impossible. I need more men.
但是他的要求是无法做到的 我需要更多的人手
Then perhaps you can tell him when he arrives.
那么你可以在皇帝来这的时候告诉他
The emperor’s coming here? That is correct, Commander…
皇帝要来这? 对 指挥官
and he is most displeased with your apparent lack of progress.
而且他一定会对你的进度缓慢感到不快
We shall double our efforts.
我们会加倍努力
I hope so, Commander, for your sake.
我希望如此 指挥官 这也是为了你好
The emperor is not as forgiving as I am.
皇帝可没我这么仁慈
Of course I’m worried. And you should be too.
当然我很担心 你也一样
Lando Calrissian and poor Chewbacca never returned from this awful place.
兰多和可怜的楚伊再也不会回到这个糟糕的地方了
Don’t be so sure.
不要那么肯定
If I told you half the things I’ve heard about this Jabba the Hutt…
如果我告诉你一半我听到的 有关于贾巴的事
you’d probably short-circuit.
你可能就短路了
R2, are you sure this is the right place?
R2 你确定是这个地方吗?
I’d better knock, I suppose.
我想 我最好敲一下门
There doesn’t seem to be anyone here.Let’s go back and tell Master Luke.
里面好像没人 我们回去告诉卢克主人吧
I don’t think they’re going to let us in, R2.
我认为他们不会让我们进去的
We’d better go.
我们最好走吧
R2, wait. Oh, dear. R2.
R2 等等 噢 天啊 R2
R2, I really don’t think we should rush into all this.
R2 我真的认为我们不该仓促行动
Oh, R2! R2, wait for me!
噢 R2 R2 等等我
Just you deliver Master Luke’s message and get us out of here.
你只是来传递卢克主人的信息 然后离开这
Oh, my!
噢 我的上帝
Oh, no.
噢 不
Oh, my.
噢 我的上帝
We bring a message to your master, Jabba the Hutt.
我们给你们的主人贾巴带来了一个消息
And a gift. What gift?
和一个礼物 什么礼物?
He says that our instructions are to give it only to Jabba himself.
他说要我们亲自交给贾巴本人
I’m terribly sorry.I’m afraid he’s ever so stubborn about these sort of things.
我非常抱歉 我害怕他难以处理这类事
R2, I have a bad feeling about this.
R2 我有个不好的预感
Good morning.
早上好
The message, R2. The message.
消息 R2 消息
Allow me to introduce myself.
各位 请允许我介绍自己
I am Luke Skywalker, Jedi knight and friend to Captain Solo.
我是天行者卢克 一个绝地武士 索罗船长的朋友
I know that you are powerful, mighty Jabba…
我知道你很强大 强大的贾巴
and that your anger with Solo must be equally powerful.
同时你一定对索罗很恼火
I seek an audience with Your Greatness to bargain for Solo’s life.
我想接见伟大的你并买♥♥回索罗的命
With your wisdom,
如果你明智的话
I’m sure we can work out an arrangement which will be mutually beneficial
我确定我们能够找到一个相互受益的解决办法
and enable us to avoid any unpleasant confrontation.
并且可以使我们避免不愉快地对峙
As a token of my goodwill, I present to you a gift…
作为我善意的象征 我给你带来了一个礼物…
these two droids.
这两个机器人
What did he say?
他说什么?
Both are hard-working and will serve you well.
这两个会努力工作并好好的为你服务
This can’t be. R2, you’re playing the wrong message.
这不行 R2 你放错信息了
He’s no Jedi.
主人 他不是绝地
There will be no bargain.
那不会成交的
We’re doomed.
我们完了
I will not give up my favorite decoration.I like Captain Solo where he is.
我不会放弃我的装饰品的 我喜欢索罗船长
R2, look. Captain Solo. And he’s still frozen in carbonite.
R2 看 索罗船长 他还被冷冻着
What could possibly have come over Master Luke?
卢克主人有可能来吗?
Was it something I did?
我能做什么事吗?
He never expressed any unhappiness with my work.
他对我的工作从未表示不快
How horrid!
太可怕了!
Good. New acquisitions.
啊 好 新的东西
You are a protocol droid, are you not?
你是个礼仪机器人 对不对?
I am C3PO… Yes or no will do.
我是C3PO机器人… 是还是不是
Well, yes. How many languages do you speak?
噢 是 你会几种语言?
I am fluent in over six million forms of communication and can readily
我会流利的使用六百万种多的语言 而且可以容易的
Splendid.
很好
We have been without an interpreter…
我们正缺一个翻译
since our master got angry with our last protocol droid and disintegrated him.
自从主人对上一个礼仪机器人发火 并肢解了他
disintegrated?
肢解?
Guard, this protocol droid might be useful.
卫兵 这个礼仪机器人可能有用
Fit him with a restraining bolt…
不要让他跑了
and take him back up to His Excellency’s main audience chamber.
带他到他的主接见室
R2, don’t leave me!
R2 不要离开我
You’re a feisty little one…but you’ll soon learn some respect.
你是个易怒的小东西 但是你不久将学会尊敬
I have need for you on the master’s sail barge…
我需要你到主人的游船上干活
and I think you’ll fill in nicely.
我想你将细致的工作
I have come for the bounty on this Wookiee.
我是为了这个猿人来拿赏金的
Oh, no. Chewbacca.
噢 不 楚伊
At last we have the mighty Chewbacca.
至少我们还有楚伊
Yes, I am here, Your Worshipfulness.
哦 对 我在这 尊贵的你
Yes? The illustrious Jabba bids you welcome…
噢 杰出的贾巴欢迎你
and will gladly pay you the reward of 25,000.
而且将乐意的支付给你25000赏金
I want 50,000. No less.
我要50000 不能少了
What did I say?
我能说什么?
The mighty Jabba asks why he must pay 50,000.
强大的贾巴问为什么一定要付你50000
Because he’s holding a thermal detonator.
因为他拿着炸♥药♥
This bounty hunter is my kind of scum…fearless and inventive.
这个赏金猎人有几分像我 大胆而且聪明
Jabba offers the sum of 35…and I do suggest you take it.
贾巴准备给你35000 我建议你接受
He agrees!
他同意了
Just relax for a moment. You’re free of the carbonite.
放松一会儿 你放下炸♥药♥
You have hibernation sickness. I can’t see.
你原来被冷冻了 我看不见
Your eyesight will return in time.
你的视力会好转的
Where am I? Jabba’s palace.
我在哪? 贾巴的宫殿
Who are you?
你是谁?
Someone who loves you.
爱你的人
Leia.
莉娅
I gotta get you out of here.
我带你离开这
What’s that?
那是什么?
I know that laugh.
我知道那是笑声
Hey, Jabba. Look, Jabba,
嘿 贾巴 看 贾巴
I was just on my way to pay you back. I got a little sidetracked.
我正在路上 但是我遇到了一点小麻烦
It’s not my fault.
这不是我的错
It’s too late for that, Solo.
太迟了 索罗
You may have been a good smuggler…but now you’re Bantha fodder.
你可能是一个很好的走私者 但现在你却没什么本事了
Look

Take him away.
带他走
Jabba, I’ll pay you triple.
贾巴 我会加倍奉还的
You’re throwing away a fortune here. Don’t be a fool.
你失去了你的运气 别干傻事
Bring her to me.
带他到我这来
We have powerful friends.You’re gonna regret this.
我们有强大的朋友 你会为此后悔的
I’m sure.
我保证
I can’t bear to watch.
我无法看下去了
Chewie? Chewie, is that you?
楚伊 楚伊 是你吗?
Ch-Chewie!
啊 楚伊
Wait a minute. I can’t see, pal.
等等 我看不见 伙计
What’s going on?
发生了什么事?
Luke? Luke’s crazy.
卢克? 卢克疯了
He can’t even take care of himself, much less rescue anybody.
他甚至不能照顾自己 更不要说营救其他人了
A Jedi knight?
一个绝地武士?
I’m out of it for a little while, everybody gets delusions of grandeur.
我只失去知觉一会 任何人都有错觉
I’m all right, pal.
我很好 伙计
I’m all right.
我很好

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!