放过我儿子
Not my son!
快叫醒陛下
Wake His Lordship.
可怕的事情发生了
The unspeakable has happened.
我们得马上上报
We must speak of it immediately!
慌什么呢 斯奈彻
What is it, Snatcher?
那些盒子怪偷了个小孩
Boxtroll monsters have stolen a child!

No!
它们肯定早已饱餐一顿
They’re no doubt picking their teeth
正用小孩的骨头剔牙呢
with his adorable baby bones by now.
悲剧啊
Horrible tragedy.
明早再说好了
Let’s deal with it in the morning.
别走 这还不是最糟的
Stop! That’s not the worst of it.
它们的下一个目标
Next they’ll come after
应该就是奶酪了
our cheeses!
我的豪达奶酪
My gouda?
它们不会罢休的
They’ll stop at nothing.
你是小镇的灭害员
You’re the town exterminator.
多少钱都好说
I’ll pay whatever it takes.
我不要什么钱
I don’t want money.
我只要这个
I want one of those.
一顶白帽子 做梦吧你
A white hat? You? Absurd!
那好吧
All right, then.
那就准备和你的布理干酪说拜拜咯
But prepare to say “Bye-bye” to your Brie,
还有你的车达奶酪和…
“Cheerio” to your Cheddar, “Goodbye” to your…
一言为定
Very well!
但不能留活口
Every boxtroll gone.
而且要有证据
With proof.
来换白帽子吗
For a white hat?
我一定会除掉镇上的每一个盒子怪
I will destroy every last boxtroll in this town!
盒子怪
听好啦 听好啦
Hear ye, hear ye!
奶酪桥的好公民们
Good citizens of Cheesebridge,
宵禁时间到
the curfew is in force.
别在外面瞎晃
Don’t dawdle,
不然那些小妖怪会把你大卸八块
or the beasts will tear you limb from limb.
让你融进涛涛血流之中
They will add your flesh to their rivers of blood,
埋葬在森森白骨山之下
and mountains of bones.
-快走 -宵禁开始了
– Let’s go! – The curfew is on!
小朋友
Child!
你想和特布肖家的孩子一个下场吗
Do you want to end up like the Trubshaw baby?
就在一年前的这个晚上
Dragged underground and feasted upon
他被怪物拽下地底作为盘中餐
one year ago this very night!
关上窗 锁好门
Lock your windows, bolt your doors.
藏好你们的残羹剩菜
Hide anything that is not bolted down.
藏好奶酪
Hide your cheese.
藏好你们那鲜嫩可口的孩子们
Hide your tender and delicious babies.
小心那些嗜血如命的怪物
Beware the bloodthirsty monsters.
它们会油炸你们的眼睛
They’ll fry your eyes,
嚼碎你们的骨头
gnaw on your knees,
生吞你们的内脏
gobble your gizzards.
小心
Beware!
走吧
Let’s go.
奶酪桥
一个适宜居住的奶酪天堂
城市灭害员
红帽子工厂
盒子怪
快给我
Give me that!
先生们
Gentlemen!
看看这些随意乱放的盒子
Look at all these boxes left lying about.
真好奇它们为什么在这儿
How curious, how peculiar.
我想是有人在捣鬼
I do believe evil is afoot.
捣腿
“Foot”.
你见过谁的脚会捣鬼的 鲑鱼先生
You ever seen someone’s foot be evil, Mr. Trout?
我想老大应该是在说
I believe the boss meant
这附近有人搞破坏 泡菜先生
“Evil is nearby,” Mr. Pickles.
我曾经得过重度拇指囊肿
My foot had a pretty nasty bunion once.
但我也不会说脚本身是坏的
But I wouldn’t say the foot itself was evil.
不不不 那就是”附近”的一个好听的说法而已
No, no. It’s just a fancy word for “Vicinity.”
囊肿的皱皮看起来就像我的奶奶
Wrinkly old bunion looked like my grandma.
得想办法除掉它
Had to saw her off.
我是说除掉囊肿 不是我奶奶
The bunion, not my grandma.
不 不 这只是个比喻
No, no, it was a metaphor.
-就像麦克白杀人不眨眼也是比喻… -看脚
– Like how Macbeth couldn’t feel the dagger… – Foot!
莎士比亚戏剧《麦克白》中的主人公
-那儿有一个 -受死吧 你个小蠕虫
– There’s one. – Come on, you squirmy monster.
你们作恶多端的日子结束了
Your days of evil-doing are over.
走你
Boom!
你真的觉得这些盒子怪
You really think these boxtrolls
分得清好坏吗
understand the duality of good and evil?
必须的 不是吗
They must, right?
-不然它们干嘛躲着我们 -爽
– Why else would they hide from us? – Nice!
-我们是好人 -爽
– We are the good guys. – Nice!
是啊 我们应该是
Yeah. Yeah, I suppose we are.
看脚
Foot!
软骨头先生
Mr. Gristle!
抓住它们
Acquire them.
抓住它们 抓住它们
Acquire. Acquire!
抓住你们
Acquire!
滚回来让我踹你们两脚
Come back and let me hit you!
蛋蛋
Eggs!
蛋蛋
Eggs!
看见蛋蛋了吗
You see Eggs?
蛋蛋呢
Eggs?
蛋蛋呢
Eggs?
在那边
Eggs.
蛋蛋呢
Eggs?
蛋蛋呢
Eggs!
他在那上面
He’s up there!
蛋蛋
Eggs?
小鱼
Fish.
蛋蛋
Eggs.
小鱼
Fish.
起床啦
Wake up!
打偏了 看我的
Missed me. Ha!
弗柔·弗柔女士
又清缴了一批
Another villain off the streets.
轮子
Wheels!
干嘛
What?
躲起来
Hide.
走这边
This way.
鞋子 快来
Shoe, come on!
是盒子怪
Boxtrolls!
我随时可能被它们生吞活剥
They could come eat my face off at any moment.
我最好去警告父亲
I better warn Father.
安静啦 坐好啦 先生们
Settle down, men, settle down.
该说下国家大事了
Important town business to discuss.
待审清单第一条 又有人抱怨损坏的大桥了
First on the docket, more complaints of crumbling bridges.
说到损坏
Speaking of crumbling,
那个蓝色奶酪是新品种吗
is that a new blue cheese I see?
闻上去挺香
Does smell delicious.
我认为我们可以先小尝一口
Well, I suppose we could do with a nibble first.
有点辣
Pungent.
难以形容
Complex.
我似乎沉浸在李子的芳香中
I’m tasting notes of plum!
真有趣
All good fun.
但这有个修建学校的提议需要投票
But we do have this school funding initiative to vote on.
在这里坐了好几个月
Been sitting here for months.
全都是需要赞成…
All in favor of…
赞成下一个切开羊乳干酪
Cutting open the Roquefort next…
同意
Aye!
好吧 好吧
Well, okay, okay.
顺便说下
A quick reminder,
明天是特布肖家孩子的纪念日
tomorrow is Trubshaw Baby Remembrance Day.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!