What madness is this?
这是多么的疯狂啊
For the gods!
顺从神明们的旨意
Take care of your master! Protect it,!
梅多罗
God is one!
上帝只有一个
Death to the pagans!
打倒异教♥徒♥
You! What are you looking at? Get there and fight!
你 你看什么呢? 打啊
Fight!
打啊
Are you deaf? I said fight!
你聋了吗? 我说打啊
I’m a Christian!
我是个基♥督♥徒
I am a Christian!
我是个基♥督♥徒
I am a Christian!
我是个基♥督♥徒
What is Christ? Christ is one!
什么是基♥督♥? 基♥督♥是神
Death to the pagans!
打倒异教♥徒♥
God is one!
上帝只有一个
No! No!
不 不
The entrance! We must defend the entrance!
入口 我们必须守住入口
What’s happening?
怎么了?
Our men are being sent back by the Christians!
我们的人被基♥督♥徒打败了
Father!
父亲
It’s alright. It’s alright.
没事 没事
What happened?
怎么了?
It was his slave.
是他的奴隶干的
Davus, get me some cloth some water, quickly.
达乌斯 给我拿些布那些水来 快
Father,
父亲
Synesius, we must get out of here.
辛奈西斯 我们得离开这里
Hold him still.
扶住他别动
Parabolani are coming!
基♥督♥徒们来了
God is with us!
上帝与我们同在
Hallelujah! Hallelujah!
哈利路亚 哈利路亚
Close the gates! You know our men are still out there!
关上大门 别 我们的人还在外面
May the gods protect them.
愿神明们保佑他们
Close the gates,I said!
我说关上大门
Don’t kill him! He’ll be our hostage like the others.
别杀他 我们把他留作人♥质♥像那其它基♥督♥徒一样
Did you hear it everyone?
大家都听见了吗?
Any Christian you catch
你抓到的所有基♥督♥徒
is now a hostage.
如今都是人♥质♥
Take our wounded to the temple
把我们的伤者送去寺院
and the Christians down into the cellars.
基♥督♥徒带到地下室去
And anyone with a good eye and a good aim up on the walls.
眼神好的人去墙上观察情况
Olympius.
奥林匹斯
This one is a Christian.
他是个基♥督♥徒
Yes, and those three as well.
没错 还有那三个
If they are Christians, they will go down to the cellars.
如果他们是基♥督♥徒 他们就得去地下室
Olympius
奥林匹斯
if you are going to imprison my brothers
如果你要囚禁我的兄弟们
then you are going to have to imprison me with them.
你就得把我也关起来
If it is necessary, I will do that.
如果必须如此 我会这样做的
If anyone,
如果任何人
anyone,
任何人
dare lay a finger on one of my brothers
敢碰我兄弟们一根指头
I swear I’ll run in for you.
我发誓我会刺穿他的身体
Look!

Look at this!
看这个
Orestes.
俄瑞斯特斯
Thank you.
谢谢你
Since when were there
什么时候开始?
so many Christians?
有这么多基♥督♥徒的
We’ll talk to them to negotiate.
我们不得不和他们谈判了
What are we waiting for?
我们在等什么?
What can we expect from a Christian emperor?
一个基♥督♥徒君主能做些什么呢
Except we’ll be put in a sword.
除非我们收起刀剑
Our sense of positive being the life when his verdict arrives.
至少我现在活了下来
Here will do.
小心
No one should leave the group, please.
请大家都不要擅自行动
Are they going to pray all night?
他们要整夜祈祷吗?
Davus.
达乌斯
Stay here.
待在这儿
It’s safer here.
这里很安全
Just stay with him first.
好好的留在这吧
Synesius! What are you doing?
辛奈西斯 你要干什么?
Lady, sister and mother,
老师 姐姐 母亲
May God bless you and protect you.
愿主祝福并保护你
Move back!
退后
Slaves take it to the back.
奴隶至死都吃这个
Slaves get to the back!
奴隶排最后
If this three one come out.
三个一出现了
It’s a disaster.
会是场灾难
Father, why don’t you leave the dice?
父亲 你什么时候才能不掷骰子?
Have you been seen today?
今天有人看过伤口了吗?
No. No?
没有 没有吗?
Let’s have a look.
让我看一下
Promise me, my child, that,
孩子 向我保证
when I’m gone, you won’t remember this foolish old man.
在我死后 忘记现在这个愚蠢的老头
I promise.
我保证
Remember me as I was before.
记住我曾经的样子
Before when I could still think and,
记住那个还能思考 并且
I,

work with you and,
与你共事的我
I listen to you.
记住我倾听你心事时的样子
How could I have been so wrong?
我怎么会犯下这样的大错?
Seeing you here locked up because of my,
如今因为我的错误 让你被困在这里
Father, please.
父亲 请别说了
I wanted you to be free.
我希望你能够自♥由♥
I am free.
我是自♥由♥的
Hey, Christians.
基♥督♥徒们
Christians!
基♥督♥徒们
What’s that confident God of yours doing now?
你们对上帝的那份自信哪儿去了?
Maybe coffins for you, scums!
进棺材吧 人♥渣♥
So tell me.
告诉我
Where are the gods now?
那些神如今在哪里?
Where are they?
他们在哪?
Might as well look for others. Others?
可能也去找别人了吧? 别人
Which one? The God of the Christians perhaps?
哪一个? 基♥督♥徒的上帝吗?
Such boldness!
真是太放肆了
What do you think, Lady? You are so bold.
你怎么想 老师? 你是如此的勇敢
Put the fire out.
把这盆火灭掉
You are indeed bold.
你的确很大胆
Very bold.
非常大胆
I’ve been thinking about something you said to me.
我一直在想你对我说过的那些事
Me?
我吗?
That day that you criticize the heavenly mechanism
那天你质疑天体的运动轨迹
and you called it whimsical.
而且你把它称为无稽之谈
Yes, although,
是的 尽管
Actually,
其实
I was criticizing Ptolemy.
我是在质疑托勒密的理论
For complicating everything with his epicycles.
他的本轮理论让一切都变复杂了
I don’t know perhaps I’m just simple-minded.
但我不确定 也许只是有些欠考虑
No.
不是
No, the heavens
天空之上
should be simple.
应当是简单的
So am I right or,?
那么我是对了还是
What if,
如果
What if there were simpler explanations
如果有个更简单的理论可以解释
for the wanderers?
那些行星又当如何?
There is.
有的
But it is so absurd, so old.
但却太荒谬了 太陈旧了
That no one gives it any credit.
没有人愿意相信它
What theory is that?
那是什么理论?
Do you think of Aristarchus?
你是在说阿里斯塔克斯吗?
Aristarchus maintained
阿里斯塔克斯认为

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!