怎么样 吃吃喝喝爽吗?
How the good life taste now, nigga?
都吃了 都吃了
All that shit! All that shit!
你敢偷你的家人?
You wanna steal from your family?
你个贪财的傻♥逼♥! -Suge 算了
You greedy motherfucker! – Suge.
你还想捞我的钱? -Suge
You wanna take from me? – Suge.
没有人敢从我手上捞钱
Nobody takes from me!
把这个混♥蛋♥赶出去
Get this motherfucker outta my face.
给他点颜色看看
Get your bitch ass out of here.
别!
No! God!
混♥蛋♥!
Motherfucker!
有人想吃点心吗?
Who wants dessert?
兄弟 你这变脸真快啊
This nigga right here, man.
嗨 老兄
Hey, man.
我靠 -阿特朗 有什么事?
Shit! – What’s up, Tron?
老兄 终于有机会跟你谈谈了
I finally get a moment with you, man.
我也不想这样 好吗
It ain’t like that, man, all right?
我只是每天都很忙
I’ve just been busy 24/7.
所以他们想办法把你弄出来了
So you did it?
我现在在Suge这工作
I’m with Suge now.
听着 阿特朗 我真的很感谢你 兄弟
Look, Tron, I appreciate you, man.
你为我做了很多事情
You’ve done a lot for me.
你一直在帮助我
You’ve helped me along the way.
但是 我现在必须忙点自己的事
But, right now, I gotta do my own thing.
人总得朝前看 对吧?
And no man can stay in the same place forever, right?
看来你现在没有什么创作瓶颈了
So you got rhymes’?
你经历了不少事 兄弟
You come a long way in a short time, man.
一定要保重啊 兄弟
Take care of yourself, Pac.
我会的
No doubt.
好吧
All right.
再见
Bye.
嘿 嘿 美女
Hey, hey, beautiful.
这么高冷啊
Why so cold?
你是Kidada Jones 对吧? 我是图派克
Kidada Jones, right? I’m Tupac…
我知道你是谁
I know who the hell you are.
我很惊讶 你居然直呼我的名字
I’m surprised you’re calling me by my name.
什么意思? -Quincy Jones
What are you talking about? – Quincy Jones.
你不记得那篇杂♥志♥文章了?
You don’t remember the magazine article?
你当时说 我父亲只会跟那些
You know the one where you said all my father does is
白人婊♥子♥厮混在一起
stick his dick in white bitches
然后生出来一群小孩
and make fucked-up kids?
我就是那些生出来的孩子之一
I’m one of those fucked-up kids.
别急着走
Look, stop.
容我道个歉可以吗?
Can I just get three seconds to apologize?
一…
One…
我之前很蠢
Look, I was stupid.
说话不经大脑
I was dumb.
说过一些蠢话
I said some dumb shit, all right?
我当时想说的是
Look, I was just trying to make a point
关于一些”黑人美”
on how successful brothers
和”白人美”的问题
value white beauty over black beauty.
表达的方式不太对
It just came out wrong.
我有很多东西想说 只是没有很好的表达出来
I say a lotta stuff that just comes out wrong.
我的嘴巴太笨了
My big mouth.
说话不太灵光
I got a big mouth.
但我的嘴笑起来还是蛮好看的
I got a big smile, too, though.
你说完了吗?
Are we done?
“我们不应憎恨那些对我们做错事的人”
“We must not hate those who have done wrong to us.
“一旦我们开始憎恨他们”
“For as soon as we begin to hate them,
“我们就会变得像他们一样”
“We become just like them,
“可悲 痛苦 不自在”
“pathetic, bitter, and untrue.”
背几句莎士比亚的诗 就能惊艳我了吗?
Am I supposed to be impressed with Shakespeare?
我只是想让你
I’m just trying to get you
不要跟我这样的人一般见识
to keep from stooping to my level.
再努力想想别的花样吧
You should really try harder.
宝贝 我确实在努力啊
I’m gonna try real hard, baby.
我也喜欢那个
I like that one, too.
我觉得叫它”安乐死”不错
I’m gonna call it Euphanasia.
嗯… 我觉得这个名字不咋地
Nah, I’m not feelin’ that.
歌♥名最好是能体现出你的心情
Needs to be more about you, like somethin’ you feelin’.
这很性感啊
That’s hot.
特别是那个
Especially that one.
我感觉大家都在关注着我的
I’m feelin’ like everybody
一举一动
watchin’ my motherfuckin’ moves.
“万视瞩目”
All Eyez On Me.
这个名字好 -他妈的
That’s it, right there. – Hell,
哟 Suge
Yo, Suge.
发生什么事了
What the fuck happened to you?
一帮黑人在商场里袭击了我们
Some niggas jumped me at the mall, homie.
那帮混♥蛋♥
Them niggas took
抢走了金链子
my motherfuckin’ chain too, blood.
我发誓 要是我当时有枪
Swear if had my strap,
我肯定把他们都放倒了
I would have laid all them niggas down.
道上也传开了
Word on the streets, though?
那帮家伙 就那帮混♥蛋♥家伙
Them Bad Boy niggas, them bitch-ass Bad Boy niggas,
他们悬赏要我们的命
they got a bounty out on our shit!
必须搞定那帮混♥蛋♥了
Well, them motherfuckers gotta get dealt with.
你♥他♥妈♥的是怎么回事
Where the fuck were y’all at?
怎么不多带一点人手?
Why weren’t you with ’em?
弗兰克 从现在开始 你全天候跟在图派克身边
Frank, you on Pac 24-7. It’s on.
图派克 我会保护好你的
Pac, I got you.
希望如此 -包在我身上
I hope you ready. – That’s what I do.
这帮混♥蛋♥敢这么干
Them motherfuckers wanna do this?
都他妈给我滚出去!
Get the fuck outta my office!
Death Row正在演出!
Death Row in the building!
图派克! 嗨起来啊!
What up, Pac? Big shout out to Suge!
各位 你们会爱死这张专辑的
Boy, y’all killin’ it with this album.
我在这里看到了费丝
I think I see Faith in the building.
你好啊 费丝
What up, Faith?
图派克 看那边
Shit, Pac. Look who it is.
那是Biggie的妻子 她居然也在这
Biggie’s wife in this motherfucker.
《万视瞩目》! 躁起来!
All Eyez On Me, let’s go!
你好啊 费丝 -你好啊 Suge
What’s up, Faith? – How you doing, Suge?
宝贝 你怎么样? -很高兴见到你
Baby, how you doin’? – So good to see you.
你也是
You, too.
你好 -嘿 图派克
What’s up, girl? – Hey, Pac.
你好吗? -我挺好的
How you doin’? – I’m good, you know.
就在这边 做做音乐
Just out here, doing music,
在洛杉矶写写歌♥
writing these songs in Los Angeles.
我也是在写歌♥
That’s what’s up. That’s what’s up.
但是说真的
But on the real though,
我们一定要一起做首歌♥
we need to make a song together.
好吧 可是我只在这里待一个晚上
All right. I’m only here for one night.
那我们等下就去录音室
We need to go to the studio after this, then.
好的 -当然
Okay. – For sure.
(Tupac的白金双专辑”万视瞩目”)
(图派克·夏库尔首次获得”最佳R&B歌♥手”奖项)
(飙升榜 第一名 2pac)
《万视瞩目》让全世界为之一震
All Eyez On Me got the world shook.
创纪录的销♥售♥量!
Record-breaking sales!
你走起来了 兄弟
You killed that shit, nigga.
Suge 你好吗?
Suge, what up?
你怎么样? -大家都很好
What’s goin’ on? – Everythin’ good.
数字磁带拿来了 音乐准备好了 兄弟
Studio sent over the DATs. Music’s ready, brother.
外面气氛很热烈啊 兄弟
They goin’ crazy out there, bro.
准备开始吧
Let’s get it.
图派克! 图派克! 图派克! 图派克! 图派克!
Tupac! Tupac! Tupac! Tupac! Tupac!
我不会否认 我就是一个匪徒
♪ I won’t deny it I’m a straight rider. ♪
你不会想跟我作对
♪ You don’t wanna fuck with me. ♪
条子都想找我麻烦
♪ Got the police bustin’ at me. ♪
把你们的双手举起来!
Put your motherfuckin’ hands in the air!
西海岸! 嗨起来!
West Coast, get up!
嗨起来!