片名:《疯狂农庄》
好啦
All right, now.
我去农地里看看 马上回来
I’m just heading to the fields, Duke. I’ll be back.
没事啦
Clear!
杰瑞 你妈还好吧
Hey, Jerry, how’s your mama?
天气真好 该工作了
Oh, yeah, it’s a beautiful day. Well, time to go to work.
早啊 班
Morning, Ben.
谢啦 迈尔
Thanks, Miles.
看见欧提斯的话 告诉我一声
Let me know if you see Otis.
我躲都来不及呢
I’m staying out of that one.
-好啦 五分钟后开会 -是的 老大
– Okay, meeting’s in five minutes. – Okay, boss.
每个人都要出席
And I want everyone present.
公爵 看到欧提斯吗
Duke, have you seen Otis?
没看到
Nope, I haven’t seen him.
我刚在忙什么啦 喔 对了
Now where was I? Oh, oh, yeah.
泽西牛啊
The Jersey cows.
-嘿 班尼 -嗨
– Hey, Benny boy. – Hi.
你有看到欧提斯吗
Hey, you seen Otis around?
有啊 我知道他在哪
Yes, I know exactly where Otis is.
你们离欧提斯远点 知道吗
You boys just steer clear of Otis, all right?
你说了算 班
Anything you say there, Ben.
但会议我们恐怕无法出席
We’ll take a rain check on the meeting, though.
-是啊 下次吧
– Yeah, rain check. – Yeah, that. Check.

Hey.
我踩到东西了我蹄上是什么
Hey, I stepped in something. What’s on my hoof?
爱塔
Etta?
-欧提斯 -班 别担心
– Otis? – Oh, Ben, don’t worry.
他一定是在去开会的路上
I’m sure he’s heading for the meeting right now.
好啦 放手 我可以的
Okay, let go. Let go. I got it.
-他说 放手啊 -好 他可以的
– He said, “Let go.” – All right. He’s okay.
好啦 瞧瞧这个
All right, boys, here’s the dealio.
我新发明的 我称之为 冲山
It’s a little creation of mine I like to call “hill surfing.”
-小心蹄子 -我扶着
– Watch your hoof. – I’ll spot you. I’ll spot you.
你确定这真安全吗 欧提斯
Are you sure this is safe, Otis?
派克 担心什么安全
Peck! Come on, safe?
冲浪什么时候不安全了 我没事的
It’s completely safe! Since when isn’t surfing safe?
他说的有道理
He’s got a point.
好啦 盐
Okay, salt lick.
-该出发啦 -我也要试试
– It’s go time! – I’ll try it. I’m down.
小飞侠
– Shotgun! – Piggyback!
绝对不行 你们都会没命的
Never! You are all gonna die.
-佛雷迪 -没事
– Freddy? – Nothing.
等等 拍张照
Wait a second. Photo op.
好啦 都靠拢了
Okay, get together!
-猪头 -怎样
– Hey, Pig? – What?
-这苹果哪来的 -苹果啊
– Where’d you get that apple? – This apple?
原来是长在这上头的
Oh, well, it originally was attached to this.
欧提斯
Otis?
怎么啦 发生什么事了
What? What? What happened?
这时候我总会说..
You know, it’s times like this when I really like to say…
老天啊
Oh, caca!
不会吧
You didn’t do that!
好啦 已经够糟糕的了
Okay, okay! Look, this is bad enough!
拜托 谁都不准尖叫树啊
Please, no one scream, “Tree!”
树木啊
Tree!
来好好冲吧
Let’s surf!
抓好啦 耶
Hang on now, boys! Yeah! Hang hoof!
欧提斯 是否也不能尖叫石头呢
Otis? Are we supposed to not yell, “Rock”?
终于挖到油了
We got a gusher!
养鸡场
Chicken farm!
我懂了 我们不准叫树或石头
Oh, I get it. We can’t yell “Tree” or “Rock”,
但你可以大叫 养鸡场
but you get to yell, “Chicken farm.”
大家早啊
Morning, everyone.
在开始之前 有人要过生日
Okay, before we get started, we have a birthday.
老狗艾佛特今天终于满13岁啦
Everett the dog turned 13 today.
狗的年纪可真难熬啊
Boy, those dog years are rough, huh?
还有啊 记得..
Also, remember it’s…
怎么啦
Whassup?
老爸 我知道你在等我解释身上这些鸡毛的事
Hey, Pop. Look, I know you’re probably looking for an explanation regarding
还有这些黏黏黑黑的..油
the exploded chicken on me, and the sticky black… The oil stuff.
你们会喜欢这故事的 尤其是你 老爸
You are gonna love this! I’ll tell you… You the most, because
因为你超爱笑的 还有..
you, my friend, are a laugher. And every…
-你们都知道的 不是吗 -找个地方坐下吧
– Didn’t we all know that? Right? – Just take a seat.
喔 我坐下
I’ll… I’ll take a seat.

Cool.
很抱歉
Oh, sorry about that.
有点挤
Little tight.
我刚说到
As I was saying,
记得今晚的土风舞会啊 可是无限畅饮之夜喔
remember tonight at the hoedown, it’s free cider night.
猪头 好像有只死蜜蜂在你鼻孔里
Hey. Hey, Pig, I think there’s a dead bee in your nostril.
没死啊
That’s not dead.
第一件事 是关于黑市交易
Okay, the first matter at hand: gray market goods.
好像我得要再宣布一次
As if I needed to say it again.
向地鼠购买♥♥人类的东西
The purchase of human articles from the gopher underground
是严格禁止的
is strictly prohibited.
哈罗 摩托
Hello, Moto!
欧提斯 我想你的耐吉球鞋是..
Hey, Otis. Yeah, listen, I think your Nikes are…
现在不是好时间吧
Yeah, this really isn’t the best time.
的确不是好时间
Yeah, this really isn’t the best time.
等等 法兰基 过来
Hang on a second. Frankie, come here. Frankie, come here.
我不会..过来 我不会打你的 法兰基
No, I’m not… Come here. I’m not gonna hurt you. Frankie, come here.
告诉你永远都不准再这样做的
I told you never to do that again, as long as I live!
把他放到那里去 现在
Now, put it over there! Now!
抱歉 法兰基又在惹麻烦
Sorry about that. Frankie’s out of hand.
喔 耐吉球鞋 是哪一种的
Oh, the Nikes. What’s the make again?
我真要挂了 乔丹 空气 先生
Yeah. Yeah, I really should go, Mr. Jordan Air.
打错了
Wrong number.
谢啦
Thank you.
第二件事
Second item.
再提醒一次 现在是土狼出没的季节
Lest I remind you, this is coyote season.
是的
That’s right.
这可是凶猛残暴的动物
These are ruthless and desperate creatures.
守则第一条 永远不要落单
Rule number one: stay in groups.
第二条 永远待在篱笆墙内的范围活动
Rule number two: stay inside the perimeter of the fence at all times.
第三条 在户外要小心
And number three: be careful out there.
好啦 散会
Okay, let’s hit it.
快速散开 走啊 走啊 步伐加大..
And leaving quickly. Walking out. Walking out. Step, step, step wider…
欧提斯 留下来一会好吗
Otis, why don’t you stick around for a minute?
他好恐怖 再见啦
He’s scary. Bye.
迈尔 你觉得呢
Okay, Miles. What do you think?
我觉得你走运罗
I think you’re lucky.
大部分牛只都只有四支蹄子
Most cows only have four hooves,
但你屁♥股♥上会多一只..
but you’re gonna have an extra one right up your…
谢谢你喔 老爸
Okay, that’s nice. Dad!
-坐下 -马上坐
– Sit. – And I’m sitting.
首先
Okay. First off,
我根本不想知道电♥话♥那头是谁
I don’t even want to know who was on the other end of that phone.
-是土鼠吧 不是吗 -我..
– It was the gophers, wasn’t it? – Well, I…
不 我不想知道 是土鼠吗
No, I don’t want to know. Was it the gophers?
-是.. -不 我不想知道
– Here’s… – No, don’t. I don’t want to know.
你怎么能这样对我 这叫我脸往哪搁
Why do you do this to me? How do you think that makes me look?
所以..又是关于你会怎样了吗
So this… This is about you?
你一大早跑哪去了 欧提斯
Where were you this morning, Otis?
我在玩点开心的 你也该试试
I was having a little fun. I mean, you should try it.
从小小微笑开始 越来越大..
It starts with a smile, then slowly builds and…
你答应要帮我刷篱笆墙的
You promised to help me with the brush around the fence.
你明知现在是土狼出没的季节
You know it’s coyote season.
又是土狼 我真不懂 何必大惊小怪 不过是土狼嘛
Geez, coyotes. I don’t get it. What’s the big deal? They’re coyotes.
他们那么小 我们那么大 能怎样
Them tiny, us big! What are they gonna do?
你还有很多事要学
You have a lot to learn.
还有 我真搞不懂这些篱笆墙

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!