装不下了 去拿另一个
芳仪
Fen.
谢啦
Thank you.
-芳安 你快点 -你别一直指挥我
别吵了
Enough.
等一下见到爸爸记得要讲中文啊
Speak Mandarin when you see Daddy.
-我去一下厕所 -好
妹妹要不要去
Ann, what about you?
截至2月10号♥止
Up until Feb 10, atypical pneumonia
广州市爆发将近两百多个 原因不明的肺炎病例
has been spreading around Guangzhou.
其中有不少是医护人员
Many healthcare workers have been infected.
卫♥生♥部♥对于广东省境内的
Officials are investigating
非♥典♥型肺炎已经开始关注
the cause of this new disease.
派出副部长率领的专家组 在2月9号♥飞抵广州
Experts have been sent to Guangzhou
协助查找病因 指导防治工作
to search for a cause of the disease.
爸爸
Daddy!
长得好快哦
You’ve grown taller!
一年的时间 长高半个头
So much in just a year.

Mom.
那边几点了啊
早上8点多吧
Probably around 8 a.m.
怎么了吗
What’s wrong?
还不是想念她朋友杰西
She’s missing her friend Jessie.
走的时候还哭得淅沥哗啦的
She cried her eyes out before she left.
你很快就会交到新朋友了
You’ll make new friends soon.
不需要 反正暑假就回洛杉矶了
I don’t need to. We’ll be back in LA this summer anyways.
我答应杰西要一起去马术营
I promised to go to horse camp with her.
怎么没有灯啊
Why isn’t it turning on?
下雪了 -什么
Look! Snowflakes! – What?
怎么都是壁癌
Why is there mold everywhere?
我也才刚从大♥陆♥回来而已
I just got back from China too.
天气干燥一点时候再弄吧
Let’s fix it when it’s not as humid.
芳安 先去洗手
Ann, go wash your hands.
都几点了 明天再用
It’s really late. Go to bed.
我正要用 -不要让我讲第二次
Don’t make me say it again.
-但是杰西 -不行
喂 这个行李不拿进去啊
Why is the luggage still outside?
(水花)
你看 我们的手印还在
怎么样 新的制♥服♥喜欢吗
How do you like your new uniform?
全新店最好的学校
It’s the best school in the area!
那我的制♥服♥呢
不知道你现在长多高了
I didn’t know how tall you were.
礼拜一叫妈妈帮你买♥♥
Let Mom buy it for you on Monday.
好啦
Alright, enough.
你剪短发一定超丑
闭嘴
不是叫你们讲中文了吗 赶快去刷牙
I told you girls to speak Mandarin! Go brush your teeth.

Mom?
我可以不要剪头发吗
Can I not cut my hair short?
我也不想一回来就剪你头发
It’s not up to me.
但没办法 这是学校规定
I can’t change the school rules.

Hey.
你不去洗一下澡
Why don’t you go shower?
你还好吗
Are you doing alright?
不好又怎么样
Would it matter if I wasn’t?
你这几年到底是怎么住的
How could you live like this?
就这样住啊 怎么住
Live like what? What’s wrong with this?
我去洗澡
I’m gonna go shower.
(连接到网络)
(正在拨号♥)
CONNECTING TO THE INTERNET DIALING 8471820
36号♥ 吴秉中
No. 36, Bingzhong Wu.
不好意思啊
Excuse me.
你不是开会吗
Don’t you have a meeting?
我打过电♥话♥了
I called.
被炒鱿鱼的话不要怪我
Don’t blame me if you get fired.
没那么严重啦
It’s not that serious.
王♥莉♥莉♥小姐
Ms. Lily Wang?
王♥莉♥莉♥小姐在吗
Is Ms. Wang here?
不要乱跑啊
Wait here.
我在美国检查的时候才两公分
It was only 2 cm back in America.
是大了一点
It appears to have grown slightly.
但你不要那么担心啦 有我在啊
But don’t worry, you have me!
现在有扩散吗
Has it spread at all?
目前还不知道
Not sure yet.
不过为了安全起见 最好马上开刀
But I recommend surgery immediately.
马上
Immediately?
能不能等芳仪 芳安 在学校适应好了 我们再
Can’t we wait until the girls have adjusted to their new schools?
小孩子有什么适不适应的问题
They’re kids! They’ll adjust fine.
这种事情不要拖
This thing can’t wait.
这种事情
What thing?
癌症吗 乳癌吗
Cancer? Breast cancer?
就是因为是癌症 所以才说不要拖
It’s cancer. That’s why it can’t wait.
宗辉说的也没错啊
Huay’s not wrong.
芳仪 芳安都大了
Fen and Ann are big girls now.
你就先照顾好自己的身体嘛
You must take care of your health first.
不过保险起见 旁边的淋巴结也要一起切除
The lymph node needs to be removed too.
两个礼拜后
In two weeks’ time?
谁生的 这么漂亮
Whose pretty daughter is this!
不要弄啦 -好了啦
Okay, now!
头发是身外之物 爸爸跟你讲
Hair is not a matter of life and death.
那再长就有了
It’ll grow back in no time.
你看 我头上这些
Look at mine.
不会再长了
It’ll never grow back.
我还不是活得好好的
My life is perfectly fine without it.
走啦 陪你进去
Come on, I’ll walk you in.
不需要
No need.
跟你妈一个样
You’re just like your mom.
同学早安
Good morning.
爸 -怎么了
Dad? – What’s wrong?
妈不会有事吧
Is Mom going to be okay?
算命的说她会活得比我还久啊
The fortune teller said she’d outlive me.
能有什么事
She’ll be fine.
算命的也说你会有两个儿子啊
The fortune teller also said you’d have two sons.
我两个女儿已经够凶了 我还要儿子哦
Having two daughters is difficult enough, let alone two sons.
好啦 不要胡思乱想 来
Alright! Stop worrying. Here…
这个钱
This money is…
给你买♥♥书
for books.
多的请同学
Buy your classmates some snacks too.
梁芳仪
Fen Liang!
你发型好好看哦
Love the haircut!
(约翰缪尔中学成绩单)
你♥爸♥跟我说你在美国都是资优生
Your dad said you were top of your class in America.
学校才破例让你插班的
That’s why you can join mid-semester.
联络簿
Your parent-teacher contact book.
考试成绩都要写在上面
All your test results will be in here.
回去让家长过目然后签名
Your parents will have to sign each time.
双手
Both hands.
这本 我这本先借你啊
Here. I’ll lend you my book for now.
每天的早上7点半要考默写
We have dictation every day at 7:30 a.m.
不可以迟到
Don’t be late.
没事了
That’s all.
要凸显想家的心情 “不闻爷娘唤女声”
In order to emphasize Mulan’s yearning for home,
出现了两次 代表她真的很想家
the same sentence is repeated twice.
而这样相同的字句重复出现
What do we call this figurative language?
上次我们有说这个叫什么修辞法
We went over this last class.
叫类叠
Repetition!
而且这八句同时还有什么
And what do we call this?
排比
Parallelism!
类叠跟排比 要记得哦
Remember parallelism and repetition!
一定会考
It will definitely be on your exam!
这段有没有问题
Any questions?
有没有同学有问题
Anyone have a question?
每次问你们都没有问题
Always radio silence…
结果考试都错
and always wrong answers on the tests.
来 我们看下一段
Let’s move on to the next stanza.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!