他们被剥削到为我…
That’s why they’ve worked for me for 40 years,
卖♥♥命四十年
because they’re so exploited
你是谁?你根本不知道你在说什么
Who are you? You don’t even know what you’re talking about
你压榨你的员工 你压榨他们、利用他们
You own your people You own them, you use them,
和他们上♥床♥ 吃干抹净之后…
you sleep with them, and then when you’re done–
拜托 我对你的废话没半点兴趣
Please, Rita. I haven’t two minutes’ interest in your cliches
我要你把我女儿的下落告诉我
I want you to tell me where my daughter is
这是我唯一想知道的事 – 你女儿
That’s all I want to hear from you – Your daughter never wants
不想再见到你
to see you again
或是她老妈
Or that mother
你不认识她妈妈
You don’t know anything about her mother
朵恩小姐?大庄园的朵恩小姐?
Lady Dawn? Lady Dawn of the manor?
关于朵恩小姐的一切我都知道
I know all there is to know about Lady fucking Dawn
她以自己的出身为耻
So ashamed of her class origins,
把自己变成了庄园千金
she had to become lady of the fucking manor
还把女儿变成名媛
and turn her daughter into a debutante
名媛?玛丽从6岁就开始铲牛粪
“A debutante”? Merry shoveled cow shit since the age of six
她开牵引机 加入四健会 – 假的 都是假的
She rode tractors, she’s 4-H – Fake. All fake
选美皇后和橄榄球队长的女儿?
The daughter of the beauty queen and the captain of the football team?
这对有深度的女孩简直是噩梦
What kind of nightmare is that for a girl with a soul?
朵恩不是选美皇后 她整天在农场工作
Dawn is not a beauty queen She works a farm all day
假的 她根本是上流社会的地主
Fake, fake. She works a farm like a fucking upper-class landowner
上流社会?她爸是水管工
“Upper class”? Her father was a plumber!
她祖父是爱尔兰酪农
Her grandfather was an Irish milk farmer!
太扯了 我女儿在哪里?
This is crazy! Where’s my daughter?
有人死了 我女儿被指控杀人
Somebody is dead My daughter is accused of murder!
你对这件事也太关心了吧
You’re really hung up on that, aren’t you?
你知不知道我们在这里讲话 同时在越南死了多少人?
Do you know how many Vietnamese have died in the time we’ve been talking here?
把她还给我
You give her back to me!
她不是物件
She’s not a possession
你不再拥有她了
You don’t own her anymore,
像你拥有你的工厂和名车那样
the way you own your factory and your Buick fucking Electra
她在哪里 寇恩小姐?
Where is she, Miss Cohen?
她到底在哪儿?
So, where is she?
那女孩是我们唯一的线索
The girl’s our link, our only one
你让她走了?你为何让她走?
You let her go? Why? Why did you let her go?
她只是个孩子 我知道我可以利用她找到玛丽
Well, she’s just a kid. I know I can work around her to get to Merry
胡说八道 简直荒谬至极
That’s nonsense That’s crazy
你要去报♥警♥ 通知联邦调查局
You go to the cops You go to– what’s it, the FBI
把一切都告诉他 – 不行
You tell them everything – No. No
不行?至少记下那孩子的电♥话♥?
No? Did you get the infant’s phone number, at least?
不能这样 她会帮我传话
That’s not the plan She makes contact with me
那也得看她高兴 还得看她高兴 你没半点线索
If she feels like it If she feels like it. You’ve got nothing
黎沃夫医生? – 干嘛?我不需要你
Dr. Levov? – What? I don’t need you
可是医生… – 请你离开吧护士
But, doctor– – Just go jump in a lake, nurse, please
这件事我非做不可 杰瑞
I’ve got to do this, Jerry
你没看到朵恩现在的模样
You should see Dawn these days
我很担心朵恩 这次必须成功
I’m worried about Dawn This has to work
芮塔一定要带我们去找玛丽 芮塔和其他人
Rita has to take us to Merry This Rita and the others
什么其他人?
What others?
扣留她的那些人 他们控制了她
The ones that have her They’re controlling her
如果是她…如果是她炸死汉姆森
If she did this, if she blew up Hamlins
就是这些人逼她做的 你懂吗?
then these are the people that made her do it. Don’t you see?
如果?如果是她炸死汉姆林?你是这样问自己?
“If”? If she blew up Hamlins? That’s what you’re asking yourself?
你还是人吗?
What kind of man are you?
去通知联邦调查局 听见没?
You go to the FBI Do you hear me?
不行
No
你不能把我告诉你的说泄漏出去
And you can’t tell anyone what I told you
答应我
Promise me
好吧
All right
早安 孩子
Good morning, boy
请进
Do come in
你随便坐
Make yourself at home
我带钱来了 寇恩小姐
I brought the money, Miss Cohen
我带了一万美元的小额钞票 我女儿在哪里?
I brought the $10,000 in small bills Now, where’s my daughter?
你少装了 瑞典仔 你是来插♥我♥的
Come off it, Swede You came here to fuck me
什么?
What?
拜托你 若你同情别人的遭遇…
Please, Miss, if you have any feeling for what everyone is going through…
去找人问问
Ask anybody
中年资本主义者到饭店房♥间
Why does a middle-aged capitalist
找一个年轻女孩是为什么?
come to a hotel room to meet a young piece of ass?
说啊
Say it
你说啊 瑞典仔 “我是来插♥你♥的”
Just say it, Swede “I came here to fuck you.”
你闹够了没?
Will you stop all this?
我22岁
I’m 22
我什么都做
I do everything
全套服务
I do it all
你该不会是害怕吧?
You’re not scared, are you?
你这么个大男人才不怕小小的我
A big guy like you can’t have met your match in little me
栋梁
Pillar
社会的栋梁 瑞典仔黎沃夫
Pillar of the fucking community, Swede Levov
来 给我看看你的栋梁
Come on, let’s see the pillar
你这样做有何目的? – 让你看清楚现实
What is the aim of all this? – To introduce you to reality
现实可一点也不赏心悦目
And it ain’t going to be no picnic, jock-0
我会把你女儿的下落告诉你
I’ll tell you where your daughter is
我们先嘿♥咻♥
First we fuck,
等我帮你穿好裤子再带你去找她
and then I’ll zip up your little fly and take you to where she is
我女儿没参与这种事
My daughter has no part in this
你连帮我女儿擦鞋都不配
You’re not fit to wipe my daughter’s shoes
她和你或炸♥弹♥事件都无关
She has nothing to do with you or the bombing
来吧
There
直接插♥进♥去
Put it right there
你知道是什么尺寸吗?
Do you know what size it is?
我来看看你猜的对不对
Let’s see what kind of guesser you are
我猜是4号♥
I’m guessing it’s a four
这是女生的最小号♥
In ladies’, that’s as small as they come
插♥进♥去
Stick it in
但要慢慢来 第一次都要慢慢来
But slowly, always slowly the first time
这和任何事都毫无关联
This has nothing to do with anything
你这个超龄的童子军
You great, big Boy Scout
你想知道这和一切有何关联吗?
Do you want to know what this has to do with what’s happening?
尝尝看
Taste it
尝尝看你就知道了
Taste it and you’ll know
想知道这是什么味道吗?
Do you want to know how it tastes?
和你女儿的味道一样
It tastes like your daughter
别在街上乱走啦 小丑!
Get out of the street, clown!
你在搞什么鬼?
What the fuck are you doing?
串起所有的线索 令嫒未成年
When you add it up, your daughter’s a minor,
看精神科医生多年
she’s seen a psychologist for years
这是心理压力的证据
That’s evidence of mental stress
那个炸♥弹♥… 她无意杀人
That bomb, she plainly had no intent to kill,
没想到一大早会有人
not at that hour in the morning
不让我们找到她是不智之举
Protecting her from us is not intelligent
仔细想想真的很不智
It’s pretty unintelligent, if you think about it
你到底要我怎样? – 没怎样
What is it you want from me? – Nothing
你描述的这个叫芮塔寇恩的女孩
The description that you gave of this girl, Rita Cohen,
若这是她的本名 那倒好 你就可以走了
if that’s her real name, that’s fine, all right? You can go
黎沃夫太太知道今天的事吗?
Mrs. Levov know what happened here today?
她知道 我刚打给她了 她很失望
Yeah, I just called her She’s disappointed, naturally
这是我们唯一的希望
This was our only hope
你应该早点通知我们 黎沃夫先生
You should have called us in on this, Mr. Levov
能想得到的事你都做错了
You’ve done everything wrong you possibly could’ve
从几时开始?
Since when?
你说什么?
Excuse me?
我从几时开始什么都做错了?
I’ve done everything wrong since when?
这问题你得自己回答 黎沃夫先生
That’s a question you’re gonna have to answer for yourself, Mr. Levov
西摩!
Seymour
她来多久了? – 不知道 我没看到她进来
How long ago did she get here? – I don’t know. I didn’t see her come in
她不让我靠近她 好可怜 我不想吓到她
She won’t let me near her, poor thing, and I didn’t want to scare her
借过
Excuse me

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!