柯特妮 你该多吃点锂剂
You know, Courtney, you should take some more lithium
或者喝瓶健怡可乐
or have a Diet Coke.
咖♥啡♥因♥可以让你摆脱困倦
Some caffeine might get you out of this slump.
我只想要个孩子
I just want a child.
只要两个…
Just two…
完美的…
perfect…
孩子
children.
我们到了吗
Are we here?
是的
Yeah.
这里就是多西亚餐厅
This is Dorsia?
没错 亲爱的
Yes, dear.
柯特妮 你得喝点花生酱汤
Courtney, you’re gonna have the peanut butter soup
巴卡迪亚餐厅
配上熏鸭和南瓜泥
with smoked duck and mashed squash.
《纽约日场》称其为
New York Matinee called it
“一道有趣却又神秘的小菜”
“A playful, but mysterious little dish.”
你会喜欢的
You’ll love it.
接着是红鲷鱼配上紫罗兰和松子
And then the red snapper with violets and pine nuts.
这两道菜一定会完美承接 相得益彰
I think that’ll follow nicely.
谢谢 帕特里克
Thanks, Patrick.
帕特里克 多谢你照顾柯特妮
Patrick, thanks so much for looking after Courtney.
你居然带她去多西亚吃饭
Dorsia, how impressive.
你究竟是怎样在那里订到位置的
How on earth did you get a reservation there?
大概是走运吧
Lucky, I guess.
西装不错嘛
That’s a wonderful suit.
别告诉我 别告诉我 让我猜猜
Don’t tell me, don’t tell me, let me guess.
华伦天奴高级定制
Valentino couture.
意大利奢侈品牌
看起来好软
It looks so soft.
你的马屁已经拍够了 路易斯
Your compliment was sufficient, Luis.
你好啊 哈博斯特拉姆 领带不错
Hello, Halberstram. Nice tie.
你最近怎么样
How the hell are ya?
艾伦把我误认成了这个傻帽马库斯·哈博斯特拉姆
Allen has mistaken me for this dickhead Marcus Halberstram.
这也挺符合逻辑的 因为马库斯也在这里工作
It seems logical because Marcus also works at P&P,
事实上 我们俩的工作内容相同
and in fact, does the same exact thing I do.
他也偏爱华伦天奴的西装
He also has a penchant for Valentino suits
和奥利弗·皮帕斯的眼镜
and Oliver Peoples glasses.
美国高端眼镜品牌
我们俩甚至连理发师都是同一个人
Marcus and I even go to the same barber,
不过我的发型要稍微好点
although I have a slightly better haircut.
所以那个要赎金的客户怎么样了 马库斯
So how’s the ransom account going, Marcus?
-挺好的 -是吗
– It’s all right. – Really?
真有意思 只是挺好
That’s interesting. It’s not,
-却没有特别棒 -你也知道的
– it’s not great. – Well, you know.
塞西莉亚怎么样 她是个不错的女孩
So how’s Cecilia? She’s a great girl.
是啊 我很幸运
Yeah. I’m very lucky.
艾伦
Hey, Allen!
费舍那个客户恭喜你啊
Congratulations on the Fisher account.
多谢 巴克斯特
Thank you, Baxter.
保罗 打壁球吗
Listen, Paul. Squash?
到时候联♥系♥
Call me.
-周五怎么样 -不行
– How about Friday? – No can do.
我八点半在多西亚订了位置
I got an 8:30 res at Dorsia.
超美味的海胆酸橘汁腌鱼
Great sea urchin ceviche.
居然能在周五订到多西亚的位置 他怎么做到的
Dorsia on a Friday night? How’d he swing that?
我觉得他在骗人
I think he’s lying.
那是张名片吗
Is that a gram?
新名片 各位觉得如何
New card. What do you think?
帕特里克·贝特曼
副总裁
挺不错
Very nice.
瞧瞧
Look at that.
昨天才从印刷店取回来的
Picked them up from the printer’s yesterday.
-颜色不错 -骨白色
– Good coloring. – That’s bone.
字体叫什么希里安铁轨
And the lettering is something called Silian Rail.
是挺酷 贝特曼 但那根本不算什么
It’s very cool, Bateman, but that’s nothing.
帕特里克·贝特曼
副总裁
大卫·范帕顿
副总裁
瞧瞧这个
Look at this.
这张真的不错
That is really nice.
蛋壳白配上罗马利安字体
Eggshell with Romalian type.
你觉得如何
What do you think?
挺好
Nice.
天哪 这张真的超棒
Jesus. That is really super.
你这种笨蛋怎么会这么有品味
How did a nitwit like you get so tasteful?
真不敢相信布莱斯会更喜欢范帕顿的名片
I can’t believe that Bryce prefers Van Patten ‘s card to mine.
不过等等
But wait.
你们还没见识到厉害
You ain’t seen nothing yet.
凸出字体 雨云苍白色
Raised lettering, pale nimbus, white.
蒂莫西·布莱斯
副总裁
不错
Impressive.
非常不错
Very nice.
咱们来看看保罗·艾伦的名片吧
Let’s see Paul Allen’s card.
保罗·艾伦
副总裁
看看那微妙的灰白
Look at that subtle off-white coloring.
有品位的厚度
The tasteful thickness of it.
天哪
Oh, my God,
这张名片甚至有水印
it even has a watermark.
有什么问题吗 帕特里克
ls something wrong, Patrick?
你在出汗
You’re sweating.
你好
Hello.
我是帕特·贝特曼 你想要钱吗
Pat Bateman. You want some money?
还是食物
Some food?
你需要这个吗
This what you need?
我很饿
I’m hungry.
是啊 你也很冷 不是吗
Yeah. Cold out, too, isn’t it?
你为什么不去找份工作呢
Why don’t you get a job?
如果你这么饿 为什么不去找份工作
If you’re so hungry, why don’t you get a job?
我丢了工作
I lost my job.
为什么 你酗酒吗
Why? You drinking?
你是因此而被解雇的吗
Is that why you lost it?
还是因为内部交易
Insider trading?
我开玩笑的
Just joking.
你叫什么名字
Listen, what’s your name?
艾尔
Al.
大点声 说出来
Speak up. Come on.
-艾尔 -去他妈找份工作吧 艾尔
– Al. – Get a goddamn job, Al.
正是你消极的态度阻止了你前进
You got a negative attitude. That’s what’s stopping you.
你得振作起来
You gotta get your act together.
我会帮你
I’ll help you.
您真善良 先生
You are so kind, mister.
您真善良 您是个好人
You’re kind. You’re a kind man.
-没事的 -我能看出来
– It’s okay. – I can tell.
拜托 您得告诉我该怎么办
Please, you gotta tell me what to do.
您得帮帮我 我又饿又冷
You gotta help me. I’m so cold, I’m hungry.
你知道你闻起来有多臭吗
You know how bad you smell?
你臭死了 你知道吗
You reek of shit. Do you know that?
艾尔…
Al…
抱歉
I’m sorry.
只是…
It’s just that…
我不知道
I don’t know.
我和你毫无共同点
I don’t have anything in common with you.
多谢您 先生 多谢
Thank you, mister. Thank you.
我都快被冻死了
I’m cold out here.
你知道你♥他♥妈♥有多失败吗
You know what a fucking loser you are?
什么
What?
您的皮肤真好 贝特曼先生
What beautiful skin you have, Mr. Bateman.
很细腻 很光滑
So fine, so smooth.
我有一个人类的所有特征
I have all the characteristics of a human being:
血 肉 皮肤 头发
flesh, blood, skin, hair,
但我却没有任何一种清晰可辨的情绪
but not a single clear identifiable emotion
除了贪婪和厌恶
except for greed and disgust.
某些可怕的事正在我的内心滋长

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章马达加斯加
下一篇文章国家公敌
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!