我想去希腊看看 我想看看波斯
I want to see Greece. I want to see persia.
我想去西♥藏♥
I’d like to go to Tibet.
我想自己开一家小餐馆
I’d like to open up a little restaurant.
不用太花哨 雇人在聚光灯下唱歌♥
Nothing fancy. Just a little something where I sing, you know, under a spotlight.
你想过去滑滑板吗?
You ever thought about skateboarding?
我很想去印度!
I do want to go to India!
我不想去印度
India I can do without.
为什么?
Why?
我喜欢用好的厕所
I like a nice bathroom.
我有可能回去上学
I may go back to school.
我有可能回去上学
I may go back to school.
画廊的工作不好吗?
What’s wrong with the gallery?
哦,我需要挣更多钱 我不想永远依靠 马丁
Oh, I need more money. I don’t want to depend on Martin forever.
另外,我想做更有挑战性的工作
Also, I could use a real challenge in my work.
跟我一起生活 那更有挑战性
Live with me. That’d be a real challenge.
我想做有挑战性的工作
I could use a challenge in my work.
跟我在一起生活也是工作
Living with me is work.
这个很好吃
Hey, this is really delicious.
我是认真的
I’m serious.
我也是
So am I.

Mmm!
你还饿吗? 不,但是这吃起来像热酱汁
Does it still feel empty? – No, but it tastes like hot sauce.
为什么你只生一个孩子?
Why do you only have one child?
你想要孩子吗? 不,不,不
Do you want to have a child? – No, no, no, no.
我生完帕蒂之后流产了两次
Well… I had two miscarriages after Patti.
我不再尝试了 为什么?
I quit trying. Why?
因为 我想要认识了解你
Because… I want to know everything that there is to know about you.
嗯 画! 画!
Paint! – Paint?
画! 请画!
Paint. Please, paint.
噢!
Ah!
你是我遇见的最完美的女人!
You are the most delicious woman I’ve ever met!
我要走了
I have to go.
你就像来自维多利亚时代的女性!
There’s something so damn victorian about you!
你会不会再跟我在这个房♥间里一起
Will you ever, ever spend the whole day, followed by the whole night,
过上一天一夜?我不知道!
with me in this room? I don’t know!

Aaah!
你看,如果方便的话我也愿意去你家
Look, I’ll come over to your place if it’s any easier.
跟喜欢的人一起睡觉
There’s just something so nice about sleeping
一起起床 是多么美好的事
and waking up with a person that you like.
你真懂如何追女人, 不是吗?
You really know how to rush a girl, don’t you?
艾丽卡, 在这个那人被诅咒的被榨干了的外表之下
Erica, underneath this haunted, driven shell of a man,
住着一个温暖爱家的人 他喜欢看电视
there lives a warm homebody who likes to watch TV
喜欢吃腰果 当他爱的女人看完一部小说
and chew cashews, while the woman he loves is finishing a good novel.
听起来像我的婚姻
Sounds like my marriage.
我想见见你的女儿
I want to meet your daughter.
现在? – 什么时候都可以
Now? whenever.
明天晚上过来吃饭吧
Come to dinner tomorrow night.
我不知道你家地址
Don’t know the address.
我喜欢你的风格
I like your style.
我们学校上周有一个女孩流产了
A girl in my school got an abortion last week.
她多大? – 十六岁
How old is she? – Sixteen.
这并不罕见 – 我认识她吗?
It’s not that unusual. – Do I know her?
嗯嗯
Mm-mm.
花了200块 她说感觉很糟糕
Cost 200 bucks. She said it was awful too.
医生在流产后还亲吻了她
The doctor kissed her on the mouth, right after the abortion.
哦,天啊! – 200美元!
God! – Two hundred bucks.
她家长呢? 他们知道吗? – 不可能!
What about her parents? Do they know? – No way.
那谁付的钱? 我们凑的钱
Well, who paid for it? – We all chipped in.
那个男孩呢? – 她不好意思问他要
What about the boy? – She was too embarrassed to ask him.
那很操蛋
That stinks.
Casanova来了 – 哦,我要警告你
Here comes Casanova. – Oh, I’m warning you.
我要警告你 – 得了
I’m warning you. – Shake it.
你好 – 你好
Hello. – Hi.
方便吗? – 谢谢 恩恩 请进
All right? – Thank you. Yeah. Come in.
这是 帕蒂 本顿 索尔 Kaplan
This is Patti Benton. Saul kaplan.
你好 – 你好
Hello. – Hi.
我在现代美术馆看到过你的很多画作
I saw one of your paintings in the museum of modern art.
哦?你喜欢他们吗?
Oh? Did you like it?
我看不懂
Didn’t understand it.
嗯,我喜欢你的回答 – 她从来不会说谎
Hmm. Well, I’m gonna like you. – Never lies.
你多大了?
How old are you?
四十二 – 你看起来不像
Forty-two. You don’t look it.
你看起来更老些
Ah… you look older.
帕蒂!
Patti…
我看起来像多大?
How old do I look?
我已经知道你15岁
I already know. You’re 15.
我看起来像吗?
Mmm. Do I look it?
你看起来更大些
You look much older.
很好
Good.
我能喝一些吗? – 就着晚饭喝
Can I have some? With dinner.
给她半杯吧 混着水喝
Give her half a glass. Cut it with water.
那是法国人的喝法 – 我们不是法国人
Yeah, that’s what the French do. we’re not French.
喝酒比抽烟更不好
Booze is worse than grass.
我偶尔会抽烟
I smoke grass once in a while.
我也是 – 有烟吗?
So do I. – Got any?
别那么早熟, 帕蒂
Now, don’t be precocious, Patti.
我没有早熟,我只是一个普通的15岁女孩
I’m not being precocious. I’m just a normal 15-year-old girl.
其实,我不太正常 我仍然是一个处♥女♥
Actually, I’m not normal. I’m still a virgin.
帕蒂, 到厨房♥里
Patti, come into the kitchen with me.
抱歉
Excuse us.
你很没礼貌! – 我想我只是很紧张
You’re being very rude. – I guess I’m just nervous.
这是你第一次带一个男人回家
It’s the first time you’ve brought a man home.
你喜欢他吗?现在断言还尚早 他很可爱
Do you like him? – It’s too early to tell. He’s cute.
这真是 -这真是太好吃了
This is – this is really delicious.
你妈妈是一个很优秀的厨师
Your mother’s a very good cook.
你只吃一顿就知道了?
How can you tell from one dish?
她有天晚上还煎蛋给我吃
She made eggs for me the other night.
带酱汁和芝士的? – 没错
Mmm. With hot sauce and grated cheese? – That’s right.
嗯 那说明她很喜欢你
Mmm. She really likes you then.
我不认为这个派对对我而言有有趣
I don’t think I’m having fun at this party.
我觉得有趣 放松
I am. – Relax.
我知道你和索尔 是情侣
I know that you and Saul are lovers.
这很无趣
It’s not funny.
怎么了? 你总是让我讲真话
What’s the matter? You always told me to tell the truth.
很显然你请索尔过来让我有所准备
It’s obvious that you invited Saul here to prepare me.
准备什么?
Prepare you for what?
嗯,你看,是我要来这儿的
Um, look, I’m the one who asked to come here.
我想见你
I wanted to meet you.
我有爸爸了
I have a father.
我没想要做你♥爸♥爸 我不会跟 索尔 结婚 我-
I don’t want to be your father. – I’m not marrying Saul. I –
跟他结婚吧! 我不在乎! – 他是我的朋友
marry him! I don’t care. – He’s my friend.
那就跟他结婚吧 这跟我没有关系
So, marry him. It doesn’t matter to me.
没人让你不再爱你♥爸♥爸
Nobody’s asking you to stop loving your father.
你知道吗,如果爸爸能偶尔过来看看我就更好了
Well, you know, it would be easier if daddy could see me here sometimes.
好的
Okay.
对不起
Sorry.
我表现得像15岁
I behaved like a 15-year-old.
我经常这样做
I do it all the time.
我是个男子汉但我可能只是个孤家寡人
♪ maybe I’m a man maybe I’m a lonely man♪
一个已经深陷其中 却还不自知的的孤家寡人
♪ who’s in the middle of something that he doesn’t really understand ♪
也许我是个男子汉
♪ maybe I’m a man ♪
也许你是那唯一一个能一直帮我的女人
♪ Maybe you’re the only woman who can ever help me ♪
宝贝,你能让我明白吗
♪ baby, won’t you help me understand ♪
也许你和我在一起的每时每刻都令人期待
♪ Maybe I’m amazed at the way you’re with me all the time ♪
我可能害怕我需要你的方式
♪ maybe I’m afraid of the way I need you ♪
也许我惊讶于你帮我唱我的歌♥的方式
♪ Maybe I’m amazed at the way you help me sing my song ♪
当我错的时候,你总是对的
♪ you right me when I’m wrong ♪
也许我惊讶于我是真的需要你
♪ Maybe I’m amazed at the way I really need you ♪
我是个男子汉但我可能只是个孤家寡人
♪ maybe I’m a man maybe I’m a lonely man ♪
一个已经深陷其中 却还不自知的的孤家寡人
♪ who’s in the middle of something that he doesn’t really understand ♪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!