第三,她身份不明
She has no identity whatsoever.
表示很难被人识破真实身份
Which means it will be exceedingly difficult for anyone to prove she’s someone else.
第四…只剩8天
Four- We have eight days.
正是,赞成她的举手
Precisely. All in favor of the candidate-
2比1,通过 2比1,通过
Two to one, elected. Two to one elected.
你知道是在拿一千万英磅作赌注吗
Do you realize there are £10 million at stake?
一千万英磅?对,亲爱的,继承…
Ten million? Yes, my dear. The inheritance of £10 million
沙皇存在英国银行的遗产
left by the tzar in the Bank of England!
居然拿来跟疯女人作赌注
And you want to risk it all on a madwoman.
我一定还在疯人院
I must still be in the asylum
和自认为尚未出世的无知婴儿在一起
with the one who sat covered and crouched on the floor because she wasn’t born yet.
你们才是疯子,我退出
It’s you who are mad! I’ll have no part of this.
慢着,亲爱的,公主不会摆架子
Now, now, my dear. The carriage of the head not quite so high.
她是骄傲但也谦虚的人
Grand duchesses are proud, but also modest.
士可杀不可辱 瞧瞧你
They are to be killed, not to be sold. There you are!
火冒三丈,她现在真当自己是公主
Mad as a hatter! Now she really thinks she is Anastasia.
我不是 你可以是
I do not! I am not. But you can be.
我可以让你是 你说她死了
I can make you Anastasia. She is dead. You said so.
无所谓 求你,没人会相信
That doesn’t matter. Please, please. No one will believe it.
皇亲会揭穿 没关系,他们会接受你
The family. They’ll call the lie. No matter, they will accept you.
看在一千万英磅份上
For £10 million, gladly.
他们会为了钱接受我假装爱我,他们会如此吗?
They would accept me and pretend to love me for money? Is that what they are like?
谁又不是?不行,我走了
Isn’t everyone? No. I’m going.
去哪?河川或疯人院?你没证件
Where? To the river or the madhouse? You have no papers.
迟早会被警♥察♥逮捕
The police will pick you up soon enough.
你没先饿死的话
If you don’t die of starvation sooner. Oh, come, come.
你为何在医院说那些故事?说给那小修女听?
Why then did you tell those stories in the hospital? To the little nun?
她瞪大了眼睛听的
Her eyes grew big as a child’s.
况且,到了夜晚她会带特别的给我吃
But then, in the evening, she brought me special things to eat.
桔子和葡萄 我们可以给你更多
An orange, or some grapes. We can bring you much more.
我到别家医院也这么说他们也相信
But in another hospital, I told other stories. And they believed them too.
尤其是火车爆♥炸♥那次
Especially the one where the train blew up.
我们过于接近地雷埋设区
We were too close to where the mine was planted,
当火车被炸后
so when the train hit it,
金属满天飞像是在放烟火
pieces of metal fell like a shower of fireworks all about us.
我身边的男的死掉,他身边也死掉
The man beside me was killed, and the man beside him too.
我只是受伤
But I was only wounded.
因此你才留下疤痕
Oh. So that’s how you got those scars.
对,我想是如此
Yes, so it would seem.
我以为你失去记忆
I thought you couldn’t remember.
偶尔
I-I can’t, always.
时有时没有,像是烟雾的消散
Things come and go, like waves of mist.
瞧,成为公主是你想的,我们需要的
But look, to be her is what you want, what we want.
甚至皇室乐于见到的
Even what the royal family wants.
我以前也听过,一大堆,说这个,记那个
So I’ve heard before. All of it. Say this, remember that.
你是,你不是,我认识你,不认识你
You are, you are not. I know you, I don’t know you-
听多了 哪里?
Oh, I’ve heard it many times. Where?
布加勒斯特,柏林 柏林?
Bucharest, Berlin- Berlin?
中国,我不记得
Or China. I don’t remember!
我只记得那些热心和承诺
But the enthusiasm and the promises, those I remember.
当记忆减退时
And then when memory failed:
得来的是失望,愤怒,遣散
Disappointment, anger, dismissal!
流落街头的失败骗子,一文不值
Out in the street, failure, fake, nobody!
错了,这次你不会失败,有我在
There you’re wrong. There will not be failure this time. Not with me.
你想知道你的身份?
Now, listen. You want to know who you are, don’t you?

Oh, yes.
想找到你的家人?
You want to find the family to whom you belong, don’t you?
对,对
Yes, yes.
你以前是孤独失落,我替你找到自我
By yourself, you are lost. But with me, you will find yourself.
我累了
Oh, please, I- I’m tired.
我没骗你,像簿,掌握这次仅存的机会
You know I am right. The album. Take the chance! It’s the only one you have.
我累到无法争辩
Oh, I’m too tired to argue.
你不用操劳,一切由我包办
You don’t have to do anything. I will do it all.
你看
Now, here. Look.
你在你父亲的游艇上
It’s you on the deck of your father’s yacht.
史坦德号♥ 史坦德号♥?
The Standart? The Standart?
你知道船名?写在救生艇上
You know the name? It’s written on the lifeboat.
哦,对,这是你跟家人的合照
Oh, yes. Now, here you are with your family:
你的沙皇父亲,母亲,姐妹,弟弟
Your father the tzar, your mother, your sisters, your little brother.
我的家人…还有这个
My family. And here.
你看
Look.
1913年,罗曼洛夫家族300周♥年♥庆♥
1913. The anniversary of the House of Romanov-300 years.
家人在冬宫的阳台上
There they are on the balcony of the winter palace.
那个小女孩就是你
And that little girl, there, that is you.
成千的百姓高呼“天佑沙皇”
Thousands kneeling, singing “God Save the Tzar.”
你的百姓 对
The people. Your people. Yes. Yes.
你看得到吗?可以
You can see it, can’t you? Yes, I can.
介绍你的部下:切诺夫
And now, may I present your staff: Boris Andreivich Chernov.
圣彼得堡的银行家
Formerly of St. Petersburg. Banker.
伊凡派特文博士,原神学院的学生
Piotr Ivanovich Petrovin. Former student of the theological seminary.
布宁爵士
Sergei Pavlovich Bounine,
查克奇连队的将军
general of the Tcherkess regiment, former aide-de-camp
俄帝尼古拉二世的帖身副官
attached to the person of His Imperial Majesty, Nicholas II,
全俄♥国♥人的沙皇
tzar of all Russia.
那么我就是皇帝的女儿
Then I-I am Her Imperial Highness,
安娜斯塔西娅公主
the grand duchess Anastasia Nicolaevna.
再来一次
Now, once more.
半夜叫醒他们带到地窖
“Awakened in the middle of the night and taken down to the cellar.
冷不及防的…卫兵在门口出现
“And then, without warning…” “guards appeared in the doorway
并开枪
“and began firing.
我昏倒躺在姐姐尸体旁边 哪个姐姐?
One fainted, shielded by the body of her sister.” Which sister?
是欧嘉吗?对
Was it Olga? Right.
黑暗中的白衣服
Yes. A white dress. Then darkness.
有个枪决执行兵的手电筒坏掉
“One of the executioners crashed down with his rifle.
后来卫兵中的一对兄弟进入地窖
“Later, two brothers were among the guards that came into the cellar
搬走死尸
“to remove the dead.
有个尸体动了 她的
“One of the bodies moved. Hers.
藏在农车上的麦草下
“Hidden in a farm cart under straw,
包裹住御雪寒
“wrapped in sheets filled with snow for her fever.
他们逃到国外,以珠宝和上衣买♥♥通卫兵
They fled across the country, bribed guards with jewels sewn into her blouse.”
裙子 是吗?
Skirt. Was it?
随后他们去了…
“And they made their way to…”
我不知道 巴尔达
I don’t know. Balta.
巴尔达
Balta.
从那里穿越罗马尼亚边界去了
And from there across the Romanian border to-
布加勒斯特
Bucharest.
之后呢?那里?
And there? And there?
她死于心脏病
There she died of heartbreak
被扔到海里
and was thrown into the sea
俄♥国♥老式战争的海葬法
to the strains of an old Russian waltz.
还可以
It was all quite good up to the end.
这个圣像你该有见过
This icon. You’re supposed to have seen it before.
记得吗?在哪见过?我妈的卧房♥内
Remember? Where was it? In my mother’s bedroom.
她是信徒,所以四处悬挂圣像
She was very religious, and she placed holy pictures everywhere.
对 包括书,像簿
Right. And books, and albums-
就像这个,四处散落
Just like these, scattered about, overflowing the tables.
我父母的卧房♥中间有间客厅
There was a sitting room between the bedroom of my mother and my fa-
我跟医院的阅览室搞混了,真笨
Oh, no. That was that little reading room in the hospital. How silly.
再倒咖啡提神 她没空睡觉
More coffee? She won’t sleep. She hasn’t got time to sleep.
我也没心情睡,谢谢
I don’t very much anyway, but thank you.

All right.
说到哪了?对啦,你母亲…
Where were we? Oh, yes. Your mother. – Don’t get excited.
我很清楚只剩三天期限
But I know what I’m talking about! We have exactly three days left.
一次担心一件事
Let us worry about one thing at a time.
一次一件事
One thing at a time.
伊万,交给我了 我觉得她很累了
All right, Piotr Ivanovich, I’ll take over. I think she’s very tired.
不,靠喝咖啡,况且能使我恢复记忆
No, I’ve had my coffee. Besides, it all helps to bring my memory back.
也许一个记忆能说服某个人
And maybe one memory will convince someone.
哪怕只是说服我
Even if it’s only me.
你冬天住哪?
Where did you live in the winter?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!