她的话没人敢质疑
no one would dare dispute her word.
质疑?殿下想见你
“Dispute her word.” Excellency, Her Highness would like to see you.
你叫她什么?不是吗?
Her what? Isn’t she?
让她等 等不久,她正在收拾行李
She can wait. Not too long. She’s packing up.
收拾行李?
Packing up?
殿下去哪?不知道,无所谓
And where’s Her Highness going? I don’t know, and it doesn’t matter.
你今天很风光 我感到丢脸
I thought you enjoyed yourself today. Yes, until I became ashamed.
丢脸于推销自己
Ashamed of allowing myself to be put on display.
丢脸于见这见那,像是马戏团杂耍
Ashamed of conjuring up tricks, like a circus freak.
丢脸于请求人签名认同我是真的
Ashamed of asking people to sign papers that I’m real.
我是真的,不用屈首向他们证明
I am real, and I will not stoop to prove it to them.
他们是谁?你是谁?
Who are they? Who are you?
我想我知道 今天?明天呢?
I think I know. Today? And tomorrow?
后天也这么确信?
Will you be so sure tomorrow, and the day after?
你为何不能让我相信?
Why? Why can’t you let me believe?
我确信后甚至会协助你相信
I will even help you believe when I’m sure of the truth myself.
没人会信,你更不会,我今天终于明白
No one will ever be sure, and you least of all. I know that today too.
错了,今天的人不值得你去努力
Wrong. Those people today were not worth your efforts.
有个人只要讲一句话大家都同意
But there is someone who is. One word from her and they will all grovel.
皇太后 祖母
The dowager empress Maria Feodorovna. Grandmama.
祖母 祖母
Grandma-ma. Grandma-ma.
她绝不会见我 她会
She’ll never see me. She will.
你怎么知道?我知道她会
How do you know? I know she will.
空谈 我是阴谋大♥师♥,策划者
Words! Call me schemer, plotter, call me what you will.
不是别人能安排你去见的,只有我
But deep down you know that if anyone can get you to see that old woman, it is I.
我看在你份上替你安排 看在我份上?
And I’ll get you there for your sake. For my sake?
对 你从来都是只看自己份上做事
Yes. You never did anything for the sake of anybody but yourself.
你喜欢玩弄别人操在自己手上
You enjoy playing with people, making fools of them.
所以你才推出我闹笑话,证明自己高高在上
That’s why you’re doing it, as a joke! To prove that you are great and alive
别人一文不值
and the others are small and dead.
为了金钱,动手啊,我不怕痛
Yes, and for money… Go ahead. It won’t hurt.
坐下
Sit down.
事成之后你要走,我不会强留你
If you want to leave after I am through, I won’t force you to stay.
你也说得对
Let us say you are right.
事实上是
As a matter of fact, you are.
带你去见皇太后的理由复杂
That’s all the more reason for you to go with me to the empress in Copenhagen.
别信任善意协助你的人背后动机
Never trust anyone who functions from noble motives. The good are never sure.
不然你会失望
And in the end, they’ll let you down.
动机不同,同意
Our motives are different, agreed.
但目的相同,这件事才是重要
But our goal is the same. And that’s the only thing that counts.
如何?
Well?
去哥本哈根?
We’ll go to Copenhagen?
我前晚做了一个梦
I had a dream the other night.
关于你父亲是表演指挥师
Yes. About your father being a ringmaster.
不是,这次他是做玩偶的人
No. This time he was a doll maker.
我母亲协助上脸部颜料
My mother, his assistant who painted the faces.
真正的玩木偶世家
The correct ancestry for a puppet.
你知道我会去,你一直都知道
You know I’ll go. You always know.
皇太后习惯穿黑衣服?
She always wore black, the empress, didn’t she?

Yes.
我十年来一直想见她
For 10 years, I’ve wanted to see her.
她是个难缠的人 我知道
She was never very easy even before the end. Yes, I know.
你是知道还是记得?
You know, or you remember?
保罗王子,皇太后的外甥,我的堂兄
Prince Paul. Let’s see. Nephew to the empress, second cousin to me,
我跟他订婚是…
engaged to me when I was-
几岁?16岁
How old? Sixteen.
很迷人
Quite attractive.
你记得他吗?不记得
Do you remember him? No.
你该记得,告诉你个秘密,你的首支华尔兹…
Well, you should. I’ll tell you a secret. That first waltz you remember…
是和他跳的
It was with him.
丹麦海关,有申报吗?没有
Danish Customs. Have you anything to declare? No.
夫人,谢谢
Madame. Thank you.
安德森夫人,安德森夫人!哦,是的
Madame Anderson. Madame Anderson! Oh, yes.
布宁,一切正常吗?
Oh, yes. Bounine. Everything in order?
是,欢迎光临丹麦,祝你旅途愉快
Yes, it seems to be. Welcome to Denmark. I hope you enjoy your visit.
谢谢
Thank you.
抱歉,我忘了
I’m sorry, I forgot.
我有太多名字 好不容易得到的
I’ve had so many names. It was a struggle to get you that one.
怎会取安德森?你需要普通姓名
Why Anderson? Oh, well, you needed some name.
有次有人陪同我...一个小姐?
And once I was in a situation with-With a lady?
字头A就够争议了
Well, as an alias, it is innocuous enough.
A,安德森夫人
“Madame A. Anderson.”
最不符合我合法事实的真实事情
The least real thing about me is my legal reality.
那位安德森夫人怎样了?
What happened to the other Madame Anderson?
不重要 对她厌倦了?
Oh, nothing very important. Just got tired of her?
签证有效期限14天
This visa is good for only 14 days.
二星期,一般人有一辈子求人接受
Two weeks. Most people have a lifetime in which to be accepted.
二星期不够呢?一定要够
Suppose two weeks are not enough? They must be.
做什么?骑兵见到步兵行军…
What’s that for? In the cavalry, we used to do it
必须做的手势
when we saw the infantry marching.
司机,为何阅兵?没什么
Driver, what is this parade? – Nothing special.
国王每天都来哥本哈根
We have it every day the king is here in Copenhagen.
谢谢,国王?
Thank you. The king?
克利斯叔父,皇太后的表弟 好极了
Uncle Chris. Cousin to Grandmama, the empress. Good. Very good.
抱歉,先生
Excuse me, sir.
请送安德森太太到房♥间 好
Will you see Mrs. Anderson to her rooms, please? Yes.
请问酒吧在哪?
Excuse me, please. Where is the bar?
这边请
That way, sir.
如何?不太妙
Well? Not good.
嗯嗯
Uh-uh.
皇太后悍然拒绝见你,更别说她
The empress absolutely refuses to see you, let alone her.
他呢?
And him?
保罗王子靠老太婆的津帖过活
No. Our Prince Paul lives on the old lady’s allowance.
他勇气不足
He was always rather courageous.
有个可能性,记得李文博姆男爵夫人吗?
One possibility. Remember Baroness Von Livenbaum?
那个咋呼的皇太后的侍女?
That crazy lady-in-waiting to the empress?
模糊了 她清晰记得你
Mm, vaguely. She remembers you clearly.
等一下,你明天4点跟她有约
Uh, just a moment. You have a rendezvous with her, tomorrow at 4:00.
约会?对,在提佛利公园
Rendezvous? Yes. At the Tivoli Gardens.
是你,不可能
It isn’t! It can’t be!
居然是!男爵夫人
It is! Elena Von Livenbaum.
布宁 请坐
Sergei Bounine. Do sit down.
谢谢…不行,太危险了
Thank you- No, it’s too dangerous.
不过照坐不误 危险?
But I will. Dangerous? Come.
来到公园的人顶多是儿童
Whom could we possibly run into here at Tivoli, except children?
因此我才选上这里,你身体仍很硬朗
That’s exactly why I chose it. How fit you look.
这小镇小村庄教人窒息
Superb. But this is a stiflingly small town-a village.
闲言闲语会传到陛下耳里
A hundred chattering tongues will go gossiping to Her Majesty,
“侍女在跟男人约会”
“Your lady-in-waiting was seen with that man.”
一瓶鲜啤 好的,夫人
That man. A flagon of your delicious beer. Yes, ma’am.
我爱喝时髦的酒,不拘小节
I always drink what the natives drink. Ah, this is madness without the moon.
男爵夫人丝毫没变
My dear Baroness, you will never change.
你在给我灌迷汤,像皇太后说的一样
Now you’re trying to bribe me, just as the empress said you would.
她在哪?皇太后?
Where is she? The empress?
她孤单的在打回忆牌
She’s playing solitaire with her memories.
将军,我是指公主殿下
No, dear General. Anastasia.
她是真的吗?
Or should I say, “Her Highness”? Is it really she?
我渴望见到她 会的
I’d love to meet her. And so you shall.
让她在哥本哈根引见后就能见到
As soon as she is properly introduced to Copenhagen.
好暖昧的眼神,不得不浇你冷水
What a look you have. How inevitable that I am useless to you.
为什么?皇太后绝不会接见她
Why? The empress will never receive you or that woman.
你明知她是老顽固
You know her. An “unmeltable” icicle. Uh, thank you.
靠保罗也行不通
And you won’t get at her through Paul either.
他检查所有的邀函
He sends her his bills as though they were invitations.
装作一副还在俄♥国♥的架子
He behaves as though we were still in Russia. Russia!
我是我家三姐妹中唯一出来的
I am all of Chekhov’s three sisters rolled into one.
我回不去了 你跟皇太后在这日子过得愉快
I shall never get back there. Surely you must have a pleasant life with the empress here.
跟着她注定一辈子是平淡乏味
With Her Majesty, life is one eternal glass of milk.
一定有社交生活 完全没有
Oh, come. There must be some court life. Not a crumb!
她从不娱乐?跟她的亡族鬼魂一起娱乐
She never entertains? Her phantoms. The ghosts of her dead family.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!