Home 传记电影 清秀佳人3(2000)(下)

清秀佳人3(2000)(下)

0
清秀佳人3(2000)(下)

你不必再为这个小伙子担心了
You needn’t worry about this young fellow any more.
他在这里很安全,再见
He’s safe here. Bye-bye.
只要我还活着
As long as I live.
再见
Bye.
波一个,多米尼克,波
Wave, Dominic, wave.
我从没想过会是这种感觉…
I never thought it was going to feel like this…
永远放弃他了
Giving him up for good.
别担心
Don’t worry.
你会再见到多米尼克的
You’ll see Dominic again.
我一直在想吉尔
I kept thinking about Gil,
还有我来这里的所有理由
and all the reasons why I came here.
我不想去德国,如果他不存在的话
I don’t want to go into Germany, if he doesn’t exist.
请告诉我真♥相♥,杰克
Please, tell me the truth, Jack.
真♥相♥?
Truth?
打开我的手提包
Open my bag.
为什么?
Why?
打开手提包
Open the bag.
看看文件
Look in the file.
不是这份,另一份
Not that one; The other one.
看到签名了吗?
See the signature?
哪儿?哪儿?
Where? Where?
什么?
What?
你从哪里搞到的?
Where did you get this?
一个月前我抓到一个战俘
I sprang a P.O.W. A couple of months ago.
在他身上发现了一张医疗证明
Found a medical certificate in his gear.
一个月前?
A month ago?
不幸的是,我所在的这个小组工作很繁重
Unfortunately, the little group I’m with has its work cut out.
我们奉命贿赂某些德国官员到法国开会
We’re assigned to bribe certain German officials into a meeting
以便协约国可以达成停战协议
in France, so the Allies can conclude an armistice.
我下定决心要
I have every intention of doing
尽我所能地帮助你,安妮
whatever I can to help you, Anne.
让开!
Move it!
德国
让开!让开!
Move! Move it!
继续走
Keep going.
让开!
Move!
不要停!
Don’t stop!
他们在干什么?
What are they doing?
什么?
What?
这座城市被包围了
The city is under siege.
德国♥军♥队已经从前线撤退
German troops have walked away from the front with
溃不成军
their coats rotting on their backs.
他们抢劫是因为没人能阻止他们
They’re looting because no one could stop them, because they’re
因为他们害怕的不是盟军,而是共♥产♥党
afraid not of the Allies, but of the Communists.
我在这里有个熟人可以帮我们
I have a contact in here that can help us.
来吧
Come on.
在任何一家医院或集中营里
There were no other records of any Canadian or American
都没有加拿大或美国人布莱斯医生的其他记录
Dr. Blythes in any of the hospitals or camps.
也许他被转移了
Maybe he was moved.
你给我看了文件
You showed me the paper.
告诉我你有关系
You told me you had contacts.
让我把你自己的儿子置于危险之中
You let me put your own son in danger.
我努力帮助别人
I’m trying to help legions of others.
你现在不想
Don’t you want to be part
参与这事了?
of this now?
我来这里只有一个原因,而且只有一个原因
I came here for one reason, and one reason only.
我不会离开
I’m not leaving until I have turned up
直到我把每一块地板都翻一遍
every single floorboard to find out
尽我所能找出有关我丈夫的一切
whatever I can about my husband.
我们16时在车站集♥合♥
We convene at the station at 1600 hours.
即使我必须搜查这座城市的每个兵营…
If I have to scour every barracks in this city…
我会继续努力的
I’ll keep on trying.
你看见他吗?
Do you see him?
总有一天这些人会获释的
In a day these men will be free.
他们会离开的
They’ll be walking away because these Germans
因为这些德国人不想留下他们
can’t be bothered keeping them.
来吧
Come on.
全城的英军都已经被释放了
British troops are already being released all over the city.
他在这里
He was here.
他的名字…他的名字在这里
His name…His name is here.
日期是10月
It’s dated October.
是的,他在这里待了几个月
Yes, he was here for several months.
嗯,她说了些什么?
Well, what did she say?
每天,德国人都把他从集中营带到这里来工作
Every day, the Germans brought him here from the camp to work.
后来有一天,他们把他带走了
Then one day, they took him away.
他再也没回来
He never came back.
她说他们把他带到哪里去了?
Where did she say they took him?
安妮,她们不会问的
Anne, they don’t ask questions.
她说他死了吗?
Did she say he was dead?
我需要证据
I need proof.
你有死亡记录吗…
Do you keep a record of people dying–
安妮,现在是无政♥府♥状态
Anne, this is anarchy.
没有颁发死亡证明的机构
There’s no authorities here to make out a certificate.
他可能逃走了
He might have got away.
要是他没逃呢?
And if he didn’t?
很久以前我就跟你说过
I said something to you a long time ago.
我是认真的
I meant it.
我们可以带上多米尼克
We can take Dominic.
我们可以回美国
We can go back to the U.S. of a.
我们可以成为一个家庭
We can be a family.
德国代表团将乘火车去拉卡佩勒
The German delegation are to be taken by train
在帕克斯庄园会面
to Lacapelle and meet at the villa paques.
然后我开车送他们到奇美…
Then I will drive them to the chimay…
…拉卡佩勒路,他们将在那里露面
…Lacapelle road, where they will present themselves.
你们好,我的小伙们!
Hello, my boys!
你们好,小伙们!
Hello, boys!
我的最爱
My favorites.
一群多么快乐的人
What a cheerful bunch.
我们在这里,他们在战斗
We’re here. They’re fighting.
我觉得我们应该唱首歌♥
I think we should sing a song.
好的,我们来唱歌♥
All right. We’re going to sing
一首给你们的歌♥,小伙们
a song for you, boys.
之后,马雷夏尔·福煦安排他们由安全列车护送到
After that, Marechal Foch has arranged they be escorted
贡比涅森林一个僻静的地方
by security train to a secluded spot in the Compiegne forest.
隔离应该能让他们避开
The isolation should hide them
任何叛军飞机
from any rebel aircraft.
威尔逊总统希望我们单位成为代表团的一员…
President Wilson wants our unit to be part of the delegation…
没有那么…
No such…
嘿,你怎么了?
Hey, what’s the matter with you?
唱歌♥
Sing a song.
Boom-ta-rah-rah-boom-Dee-yay
Ta-rah-rah-boom-Dee-yay
Ta-rah-rah-boom-Dee-yay
啊!
Ahhh!
瞧谁在这儿!
Look, who is here!
安然无事!
You’re safe!
安然无事!
You’re safe!
你们做到了
You made it.
噢!
Oh!
你们在这里干什么?
What are you doing here?
我们现在是邪恶的女间谍
We’re now the villainous vamping lady spies.
那些法国士兵深信我们是德国人
Those French soldiers were so convinced we were Germans,
把我们送过边境
they shipped us across the border.
现在德国人确信战争结束了
Now the Germans are convinced it’s over.
所以我们搞个表演
So we’re having a ball.
我们做得更好,乔治
We’re doing way better, by George.
这个地方比无人区还好
This place is better than no-man’s-land.
嘿,小家伙呢?
Hey, where’s the little kid?
你为什么不来和我们一起唱歌♥呢?
Why don’t you come and sing a song with us?
哦,不唱
Oh, yes.
来吧!你能唱的!
Come on! You can do it!
不,你不能拒绝我们
No, you can’t say no to us.