Home 传记电影 清秀佳人3(2000)(下)

清秀佳人3(2000)(下)

0
清秀佳人3(2000)(下)

到地下室去,拜托
Down to the basement, please.
请一直往下走到地下室
All the way down to the basement, please.
一切都在控制之中,一直往下走
Everything’s under control. All the way down.
所有人,到地下室去,拜托
Everyone, down to the basement, please.
到地下室去,就是这样,妈妈
Down to the basement. That’s it, mam.
到地下室去,一直往下走
Down to the basement. All the way down.
谢谢,先生
Thank you, sir.
小心脚下,亲爱的
Mind your step, love.
我讨厌这场愚蠢的战争
I hate this stupid old war.
我什么时候可以回去睡觉?
When can I go back to sleep?
快了,快了
Soon, soon.
总有一天你会提醒他
You’ll remind him some day
伦敦失火时,他学会了蹒跚走路
he learned to toddle while London burned.
哈哈,摇摇晃晃的小可爱
Ha, ha, wonky little thing.
让我出去
Let me out of here.
弗雷德…弗雷德
Fred…Fred.
一切都好
You’re all right.
这里很安全
You’re safe down here.
你是安全的,来
You’re safe. Come on.
大家不用担心
Not to worry, everyone.
我们有个好借口
Good excuse to clear out
清理这些旧垃圾了
this load of old rubbish.
我能抱他吗,夫人
Can I hold him, Madame?
好的
All right.
但愿宝宝不生病
Your baby’s not ill, I hope.
哦,不,不,他现在很好
Oh, no, no. He’s quite fine now.
只是有点咳嗽
Just got a little cough.
我问这个是因为
I only ask because
我丈夫…他在前线差点死于肺炎
my husband…He nearly died at the front from the pneumonia.
他很快就要回家休假了
He’s home on leave soon.
我们满脑子想的都是回加拿大
All we can think about is getting back to Canada.
加拿大什么地方?
Where in Canada?
哈利法克斯
Halifax.
哈哈,这么巧
Ha, ha, no.
我在哈利法克斯教了五年书
I taught in Halifax for five years.
我们来自爱德华王子岛
We’re from Prince Edward island,
就在离新斯科舍海岸不远的地方
just off the coast of Nova Scotia.
我爸爸过去常给我们唱加拿大的歌♥
My dad used to sing to us about Canada.
再见了,新斯科舍,海洋之边
So farewell to Nova Scotia, you sea-bound coast
任你山峦黑暗沉郁
Let your mountains dark and dreary be
当我在遥远的大海中颠簸
For when I’m far away on the briny ocean tossed
你可曾给我一声叹息,一声祝福…?
Will you ever give a sigh and a wish for me… ?
“亲爱的布莱斯夫人:
“Dear Mrs. Blythe:
“我们很遗憾地通知你,你丈夫
“We regret to inform you that the whereabouts of your husband
“吉尔伯特·布莱斯上尉
“Captain Gilbert Blythe
“至今下落不明
“are currently unknown.
“我们有理由相信
“We have reason to believe that the enemy
“敌军可能俘获了布莱斯上尉”
“may have captured Captain Blythe.”
这,呃,这是什么,这是什么意思?
This, um, what does this, what does this mean?
没有人确切知道他是否阵亡
No one knows conclusively if he’s dead.
当一个战俘的军牌
When a prisoner of war’s tags
被送到红十字会
are returned through the Red Cross,
那就意味着,战俘可能被转移到其他营地
the prisoner may have been moved to another camp,
或者干脆消失了
or simply disappeared.
一定有人知道他去哪儿了
Someone must know where he went.
他是他的部门的负责人
He’s the head of his division.
很抱歉,夫人
I’m very sorry, Madame.
拜托…他不仅仅是消失
Please…He didn’t just cease to exist.
在这种情况下
Under the circumstances,
我不相信他们会宣告
I don’t believe they can claim
在行动中失踪的个人
the individual as missing in action.
布莱斯医生,像其他医务人员一样
Dr. Blythe, like many other medical personnel,
可能已经被俘虏并被迫为敌人工作
may have been captured and forced to work for the enemy.
他可能接触了某些使他成为目标的信息
He may have come in contact with certain information
只不过我们还不知道而已
that made him a target — we just don’t know.
什么…天啊?
What…In heaven’s name?
芬德利家请我们下楼喝茶
The Findlays asked us downstairs for tea.
我回来就发现这样
I come back to find this.
多米尼克在哪儿?
Where’s Dominic?
他和芬德利家在一起。发生什么事了,安妮?
With the Findlay’s. What’s going on, Anne?
我不知道
I don’t know.
你真的了解杰克·加里森吗?
How much do you really know
他在哪儿?
about Jack Garrison — where is he?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我和多兹夫妇谈过了,他们似乎并不担心
I spoke to the dodds. They don’t seem really concerned.
肯定有人在监视我们
Someone must be watching us.
戴安娜还没能安排好船期
Diana hasn’t been able to arrange passage.
弗雷德!
Fred!
我已经尽力了
I’m doing my best.
你只要庆幸
Just be grateful
你现在很安全就好了
you’re as safe as you are.
好吧,有可能是小偷,布莱斯夫人
Well, it’s possible it may have been a thief, Mrs. Blythe.
但话又说回来,什么也没被偷
But, then again, nothing was stolen.
嗯…以前发生过这种事吗?
Uh…Has this ever happened before?
没有,这个房♥间已经被锁了好几个月
No, the room has been sealed for months
在加里森先生的要求下
at Mr. Garrison’s request.
你确定不会是赖特长官干的吗?
Are you sure couldn’t have been officer Wright?
你不能不承认他的行为有些异常
You have to admit he’s been acting awfully erratically.
谢谢你帮我照看多米尼克
Thank you for looking after Dominic for me.
没关系
It’s all right.
我们一起度过了一个愉快的下午
We had a lovely afternoon together.
我今天收到一些关于我丈夫的消息
I received some news today about my husband.
我被告知他成了德国的战俘
I found out he was a P.O.W. In Germany.
你说”成了”是什么意思?
What do you mean, “was.”
似乎没有人知道他发生了什么事
No one seems to know what’s happened to him.
我很抱歉
I’m so sorry.
但我一直在想…
But I keep thinking…
如果他真的死了
If he was really dead,
我心里肯定知道
surely I would know that in my heart.
我会感到一种可怕的…空虚
I would feel a terrible…Emptiness.
你能理解吗?
You can understand that?
你能吗,芬德利夫人?
Can’t you, Mrs. Findlay?
嘘…我懂,我懂,安妮
Shh…I know, I know, Anne.
你不能放弃希望
You mustn’t give up hope.
谁…放开我!啊!
Wh– let go of me! Ahh!
嘘,嘘,嘘,是我,杰克
Shh, shh, shh. It’s me. It’s Jack.
是杰克,别怕
It’s Jack. Don’t be afraid.
你好吗?好吗?
Are you ok? You ok?
你想干什么?吓得我半死?
What are you trying to do? Scare me half to death?
我等了又等
I have been waiting and waiting.
这是我们唯一安全的谈话场所
This is the only safe place for us to talk.
你跑哪儿了?
Where have you been?
对不起,花了这么长时间
I’m sorry it’s taken so long.
科莉特和我需要见面
Colette and I need to meet
这样我们就可以安排…
so we can make arrangements for the, for…
什么?
What?
科莉特死了,杰克
Colette is dead, Jack.
留下一个…
There was a…
婴儿?
The boy?
他很安全,我试图联♥系♥你
He’s safe. I tried to contact you.
他在哪儿?
Where is he?
他在公♥寓♥里
He’s in the apartment.
我不能让任何人知道我在这里
I can’t let anyone know I’m here.
帮帮我
Help me.
带我进入公♥寓♥
Get me into the apartment.

Yes.
有人闯进了公♥寓♥
Someone broke in to the apartment.
你看到是什么人吗?
Did you see anyone?
没看到。为什么没人知道你在这里?
No. Why can’t anyone know that you’re here?
谁在照看多米尼克?
Who’s watching Dominic?