不,我改主意了
No, I haven’t.
赖特长官把多米尼克带回加拿大
But Officer Wright is taking Dominic back to Canada.
请务必在上车前检查车票
Make sure you check your tickets before boarding.
请代我向基根先生问好
And please give my regards to Mr. Keegan
如果你俩还能见面的话
if you two should meet.
我会的
I will.
到底是怎么回事?
What was that about?
发生了什么事?
What’s going on?
哦,来
Oh, come.
弗雷德,我没时间了
Fred, I have no time.
拜托,走吧,在有麻烦之前
Please, go, before there’s any trouble.
永远别让他离开你的视线,答应我
And don’t ever let him out of your sight. Promise me.
什么麻烦?
What kind of trouble?
直接往下走
You just go straight down there.
左手边第一个
Your first left.
这是朴茨茅斯的储物柜钥匙
Here’s a locker key for Portsmouth.
你一到就打开它
Open it once you arrive.
杰克可能会揭发基根是英国情报部门的叛国者
Jack could expose Keegan as a traitor
但还不想出手
to British Intelligence, but doesn’t want to tip his hand.
不要把多米尼克送去加拿大
Don’t dare send Dominic to Canada.
基根会不惜一切代价保护自己
Keegan will stop at nothing to protect himself,
甚至会带走杰克的孩子
even if it means taking Jack’s child.
对不起,对不起,拜托
Excuse me, excuse me, please.
弗雷德…我得带他走
Fred…I have to take him.
安妮,你在做什么?
Anne, what are you doing?
我得带他一起走
I have to take him with me.
安妮,你脑子不清楚了
Anne, you’re not thinking clear.
弗雷德,放开他
Fred, let him go.
我无法解释,请原谅
I can’t explain. Please forgive me.
我要赶不上火车了。 -安妮…
I’m going to miss my train. Anne…
坚持一下,儿子,坚持一下。 -往后站
Hold on, son, hold on. Stand back.
仅限乘客,拜托
Passengers only, please.
安妮!
Anne!
对不起
Excuse me.
要我帮你抱孩子吗?
Shall I hold your little boy?
唔,不,谢谢
Uh, no, thank you.
朴次茅斯,朴次茅斯
Portsmouth, Portsmouth.
报纸来了!买♥♥份报纸!
Newspaper here! Get your newspaper!
报纸!
Newspaper!
过来买♥♥份报纸!
Come and get it!
报纸来了!
Newspaper here!
需要帮忙吗,夫人?
Do you need a hand, madam?

No.
过来买♥♥份报纸!报纸!
Come and get your paper! Newspaper!
现在还不能冒险
Don’t take a chance
穿上这身修女衣服
on wearing this nun’s habit yet.
等你到法国下船再穿
Wait until you’re off the boat in France.
随函附上到比利时希望庄园的
Tickets and directions to the manoir de bonne esperance
车票和指引
in Belgium are enclosed.
我相信你能把我儿子带回来
I’m trusting you to get my boy back.
护照,夫人
Passport, Madame.
不,对不起,妇女禁止旅行(法语)
Non, desole. Il est interdit aux femmes de voyager.
所有外籍妇女都必须办理旅行登记
All foreigner women must be registered for travel.
不行,非常抱歉
No good. Very sorry.
但…
But…
天啊,那些对上帝诚实的
Jeez, those honest-to-God
美国姑娘在我看来太棒了
American girls look so great to me.
你知道吗?这些该死的制♥服♥快把我逼疯了
You know what? These godforsaken uniforms are driving me nuts.
告诉我
You’re telling me.
还记得我穿丝♥袜♥的时候吗?
Remember when I had silk stockings?
知道它们现在在哪儿吗?
You know where it’s gone now?
泥浆
Mud.
到处都是泥浆
And more mud.
对不起,我注意到你们是从美国来的
Excuse me, I couldn’t help but notice you’re from stateside.
你们是基♥督♥教女青年会的吗?
Are you with the ywca?
哈哈哈,哦,上帝…
Ha, ha, ha, oh, God…

No.
我们是女演员
We’re actresses.
我们是签约的
We’re under contract.
为了那些小伙子
For the boys.
为了那些小伙子
For the boys.
我们要去前线。法国♥军♥方
We’re heading to the front — the French military
不允许不相干的妇女进入危险地带
won’t let any more women than necessary into the danger zone,
所以我们只能穿着这些衣服
so we’re stuck wearing these duds.
我威胁说
I threatened to turn all of France
要把整个法国变成危险地带
into a danger zone if they
如果他们再不让我们履行职责的话
kept us from our duty any longer.
呃,你们登记过在前线旅行吗?
Uh, are you registered to travel across the front?
事实上,我们在巴黎待了8天
Actually, we spent the last eight days stuck in Paris
试图向政♥府♥部门解释
trying to explain to the government
为什么我们得免受这些该死的规则约束
why we’re exempt from all these bloody rules.
是啊,我们拿到了登记文件
Yeah, we got our registration papers.
哎,你要去哪儿?
Why, where are you going?
我要去布鲁塞尔
I’m going to Brussels,
还要去列日,但愿吧
and to Liege, hopefully,
如果我能通过的话
if I can get through.
为什么你不和我们待在一起呢?我们可以带你进入
Why don’t you stick with us? We can get you in.
是的,我们喜欢挑战
Yeah, we’d love a challenge.
给她换个打扮
Get her a different get-up.
看起来像红十字会或者萨莉·安妮(与”救世军”谐音)
Maybe the Red Cross or Sally Anne (The Salvation Army).
呃…不,没关系,谢谢你们
Uh…No, it’s all right, thank you.
请允许我(法语)
Vos permits, s’il vous plait.
走吧(法语)
Allez-y.

Hey.
你干掉谁才得到那身打扮的?
Who’d you knock off to get your hands on that get-up?
不,我喜欢模仿
No, I do imitations.
我会跳舞,讲故事
I dance a little. I tell stories.
你知道吗,就像这辆鲍德温机车
You know, like this big Baldwin Locomotive
里面塞了4000个美♥国♥佬♥
pulls up into the shed with 4,000 yanks.
我跳上月台
I jumps up on the platform,
居然翻了一个筋斗
doing a handspring to boot, no less.
我大声叫道:”嘿,小伙们,大家情绪低落吗?”
“Hey, boys, are we downhearted?” I yells.
然后我听到震耳欲聋的声音:”没有的事!”
And I hear this ear-splitting, “hell no!”
哈哈,我告诉你…
Ha, ha, I tell you…
这是世上最大的演出
It is the biggest show on earth.
这场战争使我
This war has got me
陷入困境
hook, line and sinker.
永远不知道哪首歌♥是你最后的激♥情♥
Never knowing which song’s your last kind of spurs you on.
我真的羡慕你
I envy you.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
你现在表现出来的,就是你那颗神圣的心
You’re acting your blessed heart out right now.
你给人们的生活带来了快乐
You bring happiness into people’s lives.
快乐,噢,天哪
Happiness, oh, jeez.
再喝一口,安妮姊妹,哈哈…
Have another nip there, sister Anne. Ha, ha…
我甚至不知道我到底是谁了
I don’t even know who the devil I am any more.
我们都被浪潮卷走了…
We’ve all been swept up in some tidal wave…
飘在水面上,担心被淹死
Keeping on the surface for fear we’ll drown.
下沉
And you do drown.
下沉
You do drown.
一个19岁的吉米出现了
Along comes some 19-year-old Jimmy something or other,
嗯,从爱达荷州的图拉马索打电♥话♥来
huh, from tulamassoo, Idaho, to pay a call
告诉你他最新的恋情
and tell you about his latest loves.
噢,他还发誓说谁也比不上你
Oh, and he vows nobody can hold a candle to you.
然后,嘶,消失了
Then, psst, gone.
在次日同一小时前被杀
Killed before the same hour the next day.
有时,我,我
Sometimes, I, I,
止不住大哭
I can’t stop bawling.
我只能继续唱我的歌♥
I only manage to keep singing my songs
从他们的头上望过去,不看他们的脸
by looking over their heads and not into their faces.
是啊,嗯,她爱上的每个男人
Yeah, well, she’s got a bullet

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!