– No! No! – No!
在那里呢 去抢实验室
There it is, right there. Get the lab!
去抢啊
Get the lab!
我看到她了 弗里蒙特街向西
I’ve got her. Westbound on Fremont.
霍普 等我
Hope! Wait!
我怎么办
What about me?
我们抓到你了 艾娃
We got you now, Ava!
别又来
Not again!
垃圾玩意
Piece of junk!
太好了
Yes!
走走走
Go, go, go, go, go!
伯奇拿到了实验室
Burch got the lab.
我去追他
I’m going after him.
不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no!
还没完成个屁
Work in progress, my ass…
斯科特 你在哪
Scott, where are you?
我看到伯奇了 快来
I’ve got Burch in my sights. Hurry!
我来了 我来了
I’m coming, I’m coming.
我们要没时间了
We’re running out of time.
警告 接近量子真空
Warning, approaching quantum void.
我来找你了 亲爱的
I’m coming to you, honey.
伙计们
Guys.
你们不需要实验室的遥控器吗 在我这里呢
Don’t you need the remote to the lab? I just found it.
没有遥控器不能放大实验室
We can’t grow the lab without it.
快拿过来
Get it to us fast.
可货车撞坏了
Yeah, but the van is busted.
用风火轮收纳盒
Use the Hot Wheels Rally case.
什么
What?
我爱你 皮姆博士
I love you, Dr. Pym.
遥控器 我们缺了遥控器
The remote! We’re missing the remote!
你得去货车上看看
You gotta check the van!

Awesome!
我在太平洋路上
I’m going down Pacific.
伯奇的人对我紧追不舍
Burch’s boys are all over me.
我就到
I’m on my way.
好 我去拿实验室
Right. I’ll get the lab.
太厉害了
Oh, that’s badass!
厉害
Nice.

Doink!
过来 你个小混♥蛋♥
Come here, you little weasel!
不 你别想
No, you don’t!
看来你是可以的
I guess maybe you do.
拜托
Come on!
有人看见一个南方人抱着栋楼吗
Anyone see a Southern gentleman carrying a building?
他哪来的时间买♥♥票啊
How’d he even have time to buy a ticket?
你能不能就
Would you just one time, please
好用一次
work!
太好了
Yes!
好 我需要帮助
All right, I need help.

Yes!
真遗憾
Sorry.
再来个…
Somebody!
搞什么啊
Come on, man!
怎么能这样
Not cool!
杀人犯
Murderers!
太好了
Yes, yes, yes, yes!
我要喊你蚁东尼奥·班德拉斯
I’m gonna call you Ant-onio Banderas!
你太狠了
You’re a badass!
太好了
Yes!
不不不
No, no, no!
蚁东尼奥
Ant-onio!
我们的朋友 驼背鲸
Our friends, the humpbacks,
会在旧金山台♥*♥湾♥戏水
dip in here to the San Francisco Bay
既是玩耍 也是为交♥配♥
for a little leisure and a little breeding.
听着 乌兹曼
Listen, Uzman…
或许它们这会儿就在下面 玩得正欢
And perhaps they’re down below as we speak, doing the nasty.
去海滨跟我碰面
Just meet me at the waterfront.
三小时后
In three hours.
各位 我们才刚出港口
Folks. We’ve barely left the dock
但似乎就有什么跟来了
but it looks like we got some company.
看啊 就在那里 看到了吗
Look. Right there. Do you see it, folks?
出现了 它出水了
There it is. There’s a breach.
什么啊
What the…?
抱歉
Sorry.
没事的 没事的
It’s okay. It’s okay!
抱歉 我知道我不是鲸鱼 我马上就好的
Sorry, I know I’m not a whale. This will just take a second.
那不是你的
That doesn’t belong to you!
不不不
No, no! No, no!
你这是在自讨没趣
You’re embarrassing yourself now.
快放手吧
Come on. Let go.
谢谢
Thank you.
这个我拿了
I’ll take this now.
那会模糊你的意识
It melts your mind.
你脑袋里放了信息
A message in your head.
我做了个梦
I had a dream.
爸爸 妈妈在哪
Daddy? Where’s Mommy?
我们玩时 我每次都藏在那里
It’s where I hid every time that we played.
我爱你 汉克
I love you, Hank.
爸爸
Daddy?
爸爸
Daddy?
爸爸 怎么回事
Dad? What’s going on?
你怎么还没找到妈妈
Why haven’t you found Mom?
你似乎迷路了 汉克 你没事吧
You look lost, Hank. Are you all right?
还觉得你无所不知吗 汉克
Still think you have all the answers, Hank?
是我
It’s me.
真对不起
I’m so sorry…
这么久才找到你
it took so long.

No.

No.
你现在来了
You’re here now.
我们回家吧
Let’s go home.
我以为我完了
I thought I was gone.
但你手里发出的那股能量
But that energy from your hands…
你怎么做到的
how did you do that?
我已经不是30年前的那个女人了 亨利
I’m not the same woman I was 30 years ago, Henry.
这地方
This place…
会改变你
it changes you.
适应是一方面 但也有
Adaptation is part of it, but some of it is…
进化
evolution.
实验室坐标未找到
Lab coordinates not found.
不能上升
Do not ascend.
我或许该跟你说说上面的情况
I should probably tell you what we’re dealing with up there.
我拿到实验室了
I got the lab. I got the lab.
让开 让开
Move. Move.
让开
Move!
让让路
Get out of the way.
我们走
Let’s go.
似乎没人知道这是什么
No one here appears to be sure what this is.
它至少有80到85英尺
It’s gotta be 80-85 feet tall.
快让开
Get out of the way!
我拿到实验室了
I got the lab.
空气好厚
The air feels chunky.
不 他太大了
Oh, no. He’s too big.
斯科特
Scotty!
斯科特
Scott!
我要睡了
I’m gonna go to sleep.
我就睡个五分钟
I’m just gonna go to sleep now for five minutes.
我就想睡五分钟
I just need five minutes.
五分钟
Five minutes!
你把实验室拿去安全的地方
You get the lab somewhere safe.
-斯科特要没气的 -好

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!