Two hours in the bathroom, whatever that’s about.
这根本不准确
That’s totally inaccurate.
你怎么会知道我的日常活动
And how do you know about my daily routine?
你在监视我吗
Are you spying on me?
我们注意一切安全隐患
We keep tabs on all security threats, all right?
而目前为止 你是最大的一个
And so far the biggest one we’ve had is you.
德国的事我很抱歉 是他们跑来找我
I’m sorry about Germany. They just showed up.
还说事关国♥家♥安♥全♥
They said it was a matter of national security.
美队需要帮助 所以…
That Cap needed help, so…
美队
Cap?
…国队长 美国队长 美队
Tain America. Captain. Cap.
我们就这么喊他
It’s what we call him.
朋友之间
If you’re a friend.
我倒不是说我算是朋友…算是吧
I’m not saying I’m a friend of… A little,
我认识他 他人挺好 不说了
I know him. He’s nice. Whatever.
对不起 好吗 我没想到我会被抓
I’m sorry! All right? I didn’t think I’d get caught.
你没想的事多了
You didn’t think about a lot of things.
汉克怎么样
How’s Hank?
我们还在逃跑
We’re still running.
房♥子没了 我们的自♥由♥也没了
The house is gone, so is our freedom.
你觉得他会怎么样
How do you think he is?
对不起 我知道你生我气
I’m sorry. I know you’re mad.
我要的不是道歉 斯科特
I’m not looking for an apology, Scott.
我之所以还跟你说话
The only reason why we’re even talking
是因为我们需要你脑子里的东西
is because we need what’s in your head.
这是你们住的地方吗
Is this where you’re living?
如果你们需要帮助或钱 或许我可以…
If you need help or money or something, maybe I can…
不用
We’re fine.
汉克 听着 我只想…
Hank. Look, I just wanna…
省省吧
Save it!
-可以开始了吗 -嗯
– Can we start? – Yeah.
你在家放松的时候
So, while you were relaxing at home
我们建了这个
we were building this.
是个隧♥道♥ 通往量子域
It’s a tunnel. To the quantum realm.
去找我妈妈
To my mom.
我们认为她可能还在那里
We think she might still be down there.
但我们不知道在哪
We just don’t know where.
什么
What?
如果我们能定位出我妈的位置
If we can pinpoint my mom’s location…
那我就能开驾驶舱去救她
then the pod can take me down to get her.
你们建造了这一切
You built all this
却都不能确定她是不是还活着吗
and you don’t even know if she’s alive?
这叫假设
It’s called a hypothesis.
昨晚我们第一次启动了隧♥道♥
Last night, we powered up the tunnel for the first time.
但过载 于是关停了
It was overloaded and it shut down.
但就在那一瞬间
But for a split second,
通往量子域的大门被打开了
the doorway to the quantum realm was opened.
然后呢
And?
五分钟后 你打了来 说起了我妈妈
And five minutes later, you called, talking about Mom.
我们认为你去那下面时
We think when you were down there,
可能跟她发生了纠缠
you may have entangled with her.
汉克 我绝不会那么做的
Hank, I would never do that.
我是尊重你的
I respect you too much.
量子纠缠 斯科特
Quantum entanglement, Scott.
我们认为她可能
We think she might have
在你脑袋里放了信息
put some kind of a message in your head.
希望是个位置信息
Hopefully, a location.
打开隧♥道♥时 信息被触发了
And opening the tunnel triggered it.
你妈妈在我脑袋里留了信息
Your mom put a message in my head?
拜托 这疯了
Come on. That’s insane.
不 斯科特
No, Scott.
疯狂
Insane
是不告诉我们就跑去德国跟复仇者联盟打架
is going to Germany without telling us, and fighting the Avengers.
告诉我 关于你偷的战衣 你没撒谎
Just tell me you weren’t lying about the suit you took.
告诉我你确实销毁了它
Tell me you really destroyed it.
是的 我销毁了它 我发誓
I did, I destroyed it, I swear.
我真不敢相信你销毁了我的战衣
I can’t believe you destroyed my suit!
那可是我的毕生心血
That was my life’s work!
我还能怎么办
What was I supposed to do?
你就不该偷走我的战衣
You were supposed to not take my suit!
对不起 汉克
I’m sorry, Hank!
对不起我偷走了战衣
I’m sorry I took the suit.
对不起我昨晚打了电♥话♥
I’m sorry that I called last night.
我不记得在下面见过珍妮特
I don’t remember seeing Janet down there.
我也希望我见过
I wish that I did.
我就是梦到了她
I just had a dream about her
跟一个小姑娘玩捉迷藏
playing hide-and-seek with a little girl.
什么
What?
我做了个梦
I had a dream.
她在跟个小姑娘玩捉迷藏
She was playing hide-and-seek with a little girl.
凯西和我以前常玩的
Cassie and I do it all the time.
没什么意义
Doesn’t mean anything.
但梦里的是凯西吗
But was it Cassie in the dream?
不是
No.
她藏在了哪里
Where was she hiding?
-什么 -那个小姑娘
– What? – The little girl.
她藏在了哪里 大衣柜吗
Where was she hiding? Was it in a wardrobe?
不是 是个很大的柜子
No, it was in a tall dresser.
就是大衣柜咯
You mean a wardrobe.
是这么叫的吗
Is that what that’s called?
什么颜色的
What color was it?
红的
Red.
上面有小马吗
Were there horses on it?
天呐
Oh, boy.
我们玩时 我每次都藏在那里
It’s where I hid every time that we played.
听上去
It doesn’t sound like
你没太理解这游戏的要义
you really got the gist of the game.
她还活着
She’s alive.
我就知道
I knew it.
我就知道
I knew it!
我们得拿到那个部件
We need to get that part.

Okay.
我们越早让隧♥道♥正常运作
The sooner we get the tunnel working…
就能越早从他脑袋里提取到信息
the sooner we can get this message out of his head.
伯奇拿到了吗
Does Burch have it?
-是的 我们走 -什么部件
– Yeah. Let’s go. – What part?
伯奇是谁 等等 什么情况啊
Who’s Burch? Wait. What’s happening?
我们需要一个部件
We need a component
来防止隧♥道♥再次过载
to stop the tunnel from overloading again.
我帮你拿了衣服 你最好换一下
I grabbed your clothes. You might want to change.
听着 我也想帮你们
Look, I’d really like to help you…
但如果他们来给我摘脚环时我不在家
but if I’m not at home when they come to take off my ankle monitor
那我就要蹲一辈子了
then I’m going away forever.
等我们拿到了部件 启动了隧♥道♥
Once we get the component and power up the tunnel
就能拿到信息 你午饭前就能回到家
we’ll get the message, and have you home by lunch.
我们得快点 纠缠不会维持太久
We have to hurry. The entanglement won’t last.
你欠我们的
You owe us.
好吧 我能不能进去等
All right, fine. But can I just wait inside?
因为我不该在外面的
Because I’m not supposed to be out here.
走吧
Let’s go.
-没问题吧 -嗯
– We good? – Yeah.
我就回来
I’ll be right back.
-我能吃个吗 -不能
– Can I have one of these? – No.
苏珊 欢迎来到好餐厅
Susan! Welcome to Oui!
桑尼
Sonny!
“好”是法语”是”的意思
Oui is French for “Yes.”
立意就是 是从农场直接上餐桌的本地好料
As in “Yes” to farm-to-table, “Yes” to locally sourced…
是把生态摆在利益之前的好策略
and “Yes” to planet before profit.
那希望”你是否拿到了
Well, let’s hope it also means “Yes”
我订购的部件”的答案也是”是”
to “Do you have the component I ordered?”
我一向喜欢你的幽默感 苏珊

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!