Someone must have seen me.
放松 如果是因为你
Relax. If this is about you,
他们早该赶到你家了
they’d be in your house by now.
你是15岁小孩吗
What are you, 15?
快点 我们得马上走了
Come on. We gotta go right now.
等等 你们或许能制♥造♥个临时追踪器
Wait. You might be able to improvise that tracker…
只需要修改你调节器的衍射组件
if you modify the diffraction units on one of your regulators.
-这可行 -我都不知道那是什么意思
– That could work. – I don’t know what that means.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
但是 博士
But, Doctor,
校警说他们发现了皮姆和凡·戴恩
campus police says they ID’d both Pym and Van Dyne.
我不知道该怎么说 探员
I don’t know what to tell you, Agent.
我都30年没跟汉克说过话了
I haven’t talked to Hank in 30 years.
我向你保证
I can assure you
我是他最不会想见的人了
I’m the last person he would want to visit.
得了 你指望我们…
Oh, come on, you expect us to…
为什么
Why is that?
简单 我们恨死彼此了
Simple. We hate each other’s guts.
我是糟糕的搭档
So I’m a terrible partner?
福斯特 在他平庸的职业生涯中
Foster, he hasn’t had one good idea
就没想出过一个好点子
in his unremarkable career.
但他关于衍射器的点子可行 是吧
But his idea about the diffractors could work, right?
好吧 一个好点子
Fine, one decent idea.
但我升级战衣时
Except, I eliminated the diffractors
去掉了衍射器
when I upgraded the suits.
所以 如果我们有旧战衣
So, if we had an old suit,
我们或许就能追踪到实验室了
we might be able to track down the lab?
是的 但我们没有
Yes, but we don’t.
-如果我们有呢 -你什么意思
– What if we did? – What do you mean?
我是说…
I mean…
人生很奇妙
life’s funny.
天呐 你没销毁战衣
Oh, my God. You didn’t destroy the suit.
什么
What?
那是你毕生的心血 汉克
Well, it was your life’s work, Hank.
我不能销毁它
I couldn’t destroy that.
我自首之前
Before I turned myself in,
我把它缩小然后邮给了路易斯
I shrunk it down and mailed it to Luis.
你把我的战衣邮寄了出去
You sent my suit through the mail?
邮政服务是非常可靠的
Hey, the postal service is very reliable.
现在有追踪码了 像快递服务一样
You know, they do tracking numbers now. Like UPS.
它在哪
Where is it?
在一个非常安全的地方 别担心
It’s in a very safe place, all right? Don’t worry.
奖杯吗 不在了
What, the trophy? No, it’s not here.
什么叫不在了 还能在哪
What do you mean it’s not there? Where could it be?
我到处看了 不在
I looked everywhere. It’s not here.
别动那盆花
Hey, get away from the plant.
但我跟凯西玩过后 我放回…
But I put it back after Cassie and I…
展示说明
Show-and-tell.
斯科特
Scotty?
不 别
No, stop!
好消息是 我知道它在哪
Well, the good news is I know where it is.
不是说回到学校时
Whenever you go back to school
会觉得一切都变小了吗
isn’t everything supposed to look so much smaller?
这地方看上去好大
This place seems huge.
怎么了
What is it?
是新调节器
It’s the new regulator.
汉克 这件战衣怎么回事
Hank, what’s going on with this suit?
到底是多”还没完成”
How much of a work in progress is this?
不不不
No, no, no.
你笑什么 拜托 你能不能
What are you, laughing? Please, could you just…
好啦
Okay, okay.
怎么样
What do you see?
尺寸线圈故障了
The sizing coils are malfunctioning.
让我…
Just let me…
-抱歉 -没事的
– Sorry. – It’s all right.
好吧
Okay.
好了
All right.
现在试试
Try that.
抱歉
Sorry.
什么
What?
好啊
Awesome.
真希望美队现在能看到你
If only Cap could see you now.
好笑死了 我们怎么办
Hilarious. What are we gonna do?
你有通行证吗
Where’s your hall pass?
我问你呢
Hey, I’m talking to you.
你可以的
You can do it.
马上够到了
You almost got it.
小花生
Oh, peanut.
好了 我们走
Okay, let’s go.
好啊 小伙儿 今天在学校过得如何
Hiya, champ, how was school today?
好了 有笑话赶紧说完
All right, get your jokes out now.
能不能把战衣修好
Can you fix the suit?
脾气真坏
So cranky.
要不要来盒果汁和手撕奶酪
You want a juice box and some string cheese?
你真有那个吗
Do you really have that?
看看福斯特说的对不对
Let’s see if Foster was right.
这肯定是实验室了
This has gotta be the lab.
我们去拿吧
Let’s go get it.

Yeah.
看上去是这里
This seems right.
看看我们 一天组队两次
Look at us, teaming up twice in one day.
真让人不禁想
Makes you think, huh?
想什么
About what?
德国
Germany.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我们当时一起工作 一起训练
We were working together, training together…
还一起其他的
and other stuffing together.
如果我问了你 你会去吗
If I had asked you, would you have come?
看来我们永远不得而知了
I guess we’ll never know.
但我知道一件事
But I do know one thing.
什么
What?
如果我去了 你就不会被抓了
If I had, you’d have never been caught.
斯科特
Scott.
你能不能暂时停止对我女儿做白日梦
You think you can stop daydreaming about my daughter
去把我的实验室拿回来
long enough to get my lab?
-是 先生 -谢谢
– Yes, sir. – Thank you.
好了 信♥号♥♥收到
Okay, you’re transmitting.
怎么这么慢
What took you so long?
抱歉 我给我的蚂蚁想名字来着
Sorry, I had to come up with a name for my ant.
我想叫他尤利西斯·格兰蚁
I’m thinking Ulysses S. Gr-Ant.
喜欢吗
You like it?
真好笑
Hilarious.
显示屏上什么都看不到
I’m not getting anything on the monitors.
有电子干扰
There’s some kind of electronic disturbance.
你们小心
Be careful.
你知道我的 汉克 我一向小心
You know me, Hank. I’m always careful…
没事 只是那套战衣
It’s okay. It’s just the suit.
-你怎么知道 -看
– How do you know? – Look.
那是幽灵吗
That’s Ghost?
她在干什么
What is she doing?
你觉得她是靠战衣穿墙什么的吗
Do you think that suit is how she goes through walls and stuff?
我们趁她还没醒赶紧走吧
Let’s just get outta here before she wakes up.
霍普 看 实验室
Hope, look! There’s the lab.
我们确定这是我们的缩小大楼
Now, we’re sure this is our shrunken building
不是别人的吧
and not somebody else’s, right?
快去拿 斯科特 我们得动作快点
Just take it, Scott. Come on, we gotta be fast.
我拿
I’ll get it.
该死
Oh, shit…
霍普 霍普 汉克
Hope. Hope! Hank.
伙计们
Guys.
他们应该听不到

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!