化好妆 戴上假发 然后登台假唱
wear makeup and wigs and lip-synch to songs.
十分性感
It was trés sexy.
鲁迪有带过孩子去酒吧吗
Did Rudy ever bring the child to the bar?
有时他会带马可过来排练
Sometimes he would bring Marco to rehearsals.
让弱智儿童待在同志酒吧里
Mentally handicapped child in a gay bar.
有问题吗
Is that a question?
不 不 只是一句评论
No, no. Just an observation.
请只提问题 兰伯特先生
Let’s limit it to questions, Mr. Lambert.
他只在酒吧关门的时候带马可过去
He would only bring Marco there when the bar was closed.
-我没问你问题 -我知道
– I don’t believe I asked you a question. – I know.
-我只是想说清楚点 -已经很清楚了
– I was just trying to clarify. – Trust me, it’s clear.
你有没有见过 鲁迪和保罗
Now, did you ever see, uh, Rudy and Paul
当着马可的面接吻
kiss in front of Marco?
他们是恋人
They’re lovers.
所以说你的回答是什么
So the answer to my question is?
见过
Yes.
也就是说 他们曾经当着孩子的面接吻
Okay, so they kissed in front of the child.
是亲脸颊
Now, are we talking a peck on the cheek,
还是像你朋友形容的那样
or was it something that your friend might call
相当性感
“Trés sexy”?
你站在证人席上的时候
When you’re on the stand,
直截了当地回答问题就可以了
just answer the questions straightforward and simple.
别犯你的老♥毛♥病
No Rudy-isms.
-别犯老♥毛♥病? -别犯老♥毛♥病
– “No Rudy-isms”? – No Rudy-isms.
你要冷静点 好吗
I need you to be cool, okay?
我会很冷静的
I will be cool.
就像
As cool…
这枕头的另一面那样冰凉
as the other side of the pillow.
“cool”有”冷静”和”冰凉”两种意思
让我看看你的枕头有多凉 先生
Let me see how cool your pillow is, mister.
弗雷格先生
Oh, Mr. Fleiger.
很遗憾地告诉你
Oh, I’m very sorry to report, but…
你的枕头下面很热乎
the underside of your pillow is quite hot.
-我要夺走你的温度 -别
– I’m gonna have to take your temperature. – No.
别这样
No!
不错嘛
Oh, yeah.
你下面好热
It’s kind of hot down here.
我爱你
I love you.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
闭嘴
Shut up.
唐纳特罗先生
Mr. Donatello.
你照顾了马可多久
Marco was in your care for how long?
一年左右
About a year.
他今年14岁吗
And he’s 14 years old?
15岁 他现在15岁了
Fifteen. He’s 15 now.
他的生日是5月23日
His birthday’s May 23.
没错 15岁
Oh, that’s right. Fifteen.
所以说 马可
So, Marco,
这位15岁的少年有一年时间
for one year of his 15 years,
是由你来照顾的?
was in your care?
你们在短时间内培养了相当深厚的感情
You formed a pretty strong attachment in a short period of time.
是的 我们没花多少时间就爱上对方了
Yeah. We fell in love. Don’t take long.
这很明显
Clearly.
你刚认识弗雷格先生就和他同居了吧
You moved in with Mr. Fleiger, what, the day after you met?
反对 与本案无关
Objection. Relevance.
反对有效
Sustained.
在你照顾这位15岁少年的这一年里
In the one year of the child’s 15 years that he was in your care,
你觉得你是一位怎样的家长
what kind of parental figure would you say you were?
我觉得我是一位很优秀的家长
I would say I was a great parental figure.
我和保罗都是
Both me and Paul were.
先别说保罗 先说你
Let’s forget about Paul for now and focus on you.
你的优秀体现在哪里
What made you a great parent?
我…
I, um…
我把马可当亲生儿子一样照顾
I cared for Marco like he was my own,
我们的亲生儿子
our own.
我们每天早上叫他起床 给他做早饭
We got him up every morning, made him breakfast,
送他去上学 陪他玩
took him to school, played with him,
每晚睡前给他讲故事
tucked him in with a story every night.
我们是…他的父母
We were… his parents,
而且我们做得很好
and we were damn good at it,
我们想继续做他的父母
and we would like to keep on doing it.
表达得很清楚 唐纳特罗先生
That’s very clear, Mr. Donatello.
马可的母亲被逮捕后
Did you, uh… did you call the authorities,
你发现他一个人在家的时候
the police or Family Services
你是否联♥系♥过相关部门
after you first found out that Marco was left alone
也就是警方或者家庭服务中心
after his mother’s arrest?
没有 我联♥系♥了保罗
No. I called Paul.
他是个律师 我觉得他知道该怎么做
He is a lawyer, and, uh, I thought he would know what to do.
那他回来之后
Oh. And did you call the authorities
他从所在的寄养家庭里跑出来之后
after he came back, after running away
你有没有联♥系♥相关部门
from the foster home where he’d been placed?
不 我没联♥系♥相关部门
No, I did not call the authorities.
事实上 你和弗雷格先生
In fact, you and Mr. Fleiger
是单方面决定要留下那孩子的
decided unilaterally to just keep the child.
对吗
Isn’t that correct?
他妈妈签了文件 我们这样做是合法的
His mom signed the papers that made it legal.
他妈妈因为藏♥毒♥罪要坐36个月的牢
His mom, who’s doing 36 months for a drug-possession charge.
法官大人 入狱不代表
Your Honor, a mother’s incarceration doesn’t deny her right
丧失移交未成年儿女监护权的权利
to make custodial decisions on behalf of her minor children.
请提问其它问题 兰伯特先生
Let’s move on, Mr. Lambert.
你的朋友说
Um, your friends testified
你带孩子去过一个叫法比奥的酒吧
that you took the child to a bar called Fabio’s.
他们不是我的朋友
They’re not my friends.
你有没有带孩子去过同性恋酒吧
So, did you or did you not take the child to a gay bar?
酒吧营业的时候没带他去过
Not when it was open.
也就是说你带他去过
So the answer is yes,
你带他去过一间同性恋者经常光顾的酒吧
you did take him to a bar that was frequented by homosexuals.
是的
Yes.
你的朋友还说
And your friends also testified
你参与过扮演女人的表演
that you took part in a female-impersonation act.
他们的证词属实吗
Was their testimony accurate,
你在照顾马可期间
that during the time Marco was in your care,
因工作需要穿过裙子化过妆吗
you wore a woman’s dress and makeup for work?
是的
Yes.
你是否在马可面前穿过裙子化过妆
Have you ever worn a dress and makeup in front of Marco?
没有
No.
没有? 你确定吗
No? You sure?
你确定这是你
Are you sure that that, uh,
宣誓后给出的证词吗
is the testimony you want to give under oath?
万圣节
Halloween?
万圣节
Halloween?
万圣节是什么意思
What does Halloween mean?
我打扮成了弗兰肯斯坦的新娘的样子
I, uh, dressed up like the Bride of Frankenstein.
弗兰肯斯坦的新娘 1935年同名科幻电影里的人物
也就是说答案是肯定的
Oh, so the correct answer is yes,
你在马可面前穿过裙子化过妆
you have worn a dress and makeup in front of Marco.
法官大人 这个问题问过了
Your Honor, asked and answered.
反对无效
Overruled.
请回答这个问题
Just answer the question.
那是节日服装
It was a costume!
马可当时戴着个弗兰肯斯坦的怪脑袋
Uh, Marco was wearing this, um, funny Frankenstein head.
弗兰肯斯坦 1931年同名科幻电影中的人物
-保罗扮的是牛仔 -唐纳特罗先生
– Paul was a cowboy. – Mr. Donatello.
我问的是一个很简单的问题
I asked you a very simple question.
你是否在马可面前穿过裙子化过妆
Have you ever worn a dress and makeup in front of Marco?
是的 我穿过
Yes, I have.
你是否担心过这会对马可造成怎样的影响
Did you ever once worry what effect that would have on Marco?
没担心过
No, I did not.
马可最喜欢的玩具是什么
What is Marco’s favorite toy?
抱歉 你说了什么吗
I’m sorry. Did you say something?
他最喜欢的玩具是他的娃娃
His favorite toy was his doll.
是个女娃娃吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!