这就是你所谓的公正吗
Is this your idea of justice?
唐纳特罗先生
Mr. Donatello…
我们谈论的是一个生命
We are talking about a human life here!
唐纳特罗先生
Mr. Donatello…
一个你们毫不在乎的的生命
A human life that you people don’t give a damn about!
唐纳特罗先生
Mr. Donatello,
如果今天早上
if I so much as hear one more word
你胆敢再说一句话
out of your mouth this morning,
我就以你藐视法庭为由
I will find you in contempt of court
将你扔回拘留所
and have you tossed back into jail.
申请我已经驳回了
Now, I have already ruled on your request,
无论你们说什么 做什么
and there is nothing that you can say or do,
再情绪化和戏剧化都没有用
no matter how impassioned or dramatic,
我是不会改判的
that will make me change my ruling.
除非你们有新的诉讼需要开庭
So unless you have some other business before the court,
否则还是另找个审判庭
I suggest the two of you find
再上演你们的苦情戏吧
another venue in which to display your histrionics.
如果我们提交一份永久监护权的申请书呢
What if we file a petition for permanent custody?
我会把它否决掉
I will rule against it.
根据州法典的第1章第43款的第56条
State code 1 43.56 prohibits you from making a determination
法官不能未经聆讯就对永久监护权的案件
in a permanent-custody case
作出裁决
without a hearing.
年轻人 你在挑战我的忍♥耐极限
You are wearing my patience thin, young man.
法官大人 我只是不想看到
Your Honor, I am simply trying to ensure that
一个无辜的孩子因体制缺陷
an innocent child isn’t allowed to fall
而受到牵连
between the cracks of the system.
拜托了
Please.
-算是好消息吧 -哪里好了
– That’s good news, right? – Define “Good.”
她同意聆讯我们的案子啊
She agreed to hear our case.
没错 一个我们永远无法赢的案子
A case we can’t win.
住手 快住手
Stop. Stop it!
保罗 我相信你
Paul, I believe in you,
我也相信我们 相信无论怎样
and I believe in us, and I believe that no matter what,
公理还是会站在我们这边的
we have right on our side.
好的
Okay.
我现在有很多准备功夫要做
I have a lot of prep work I need to get started on right away.
好的 我会帮你的
Yeah. I’ll… I’ll… I’ll help you.
既然你把小女友的心伤透了
I’ll be your secretary now
那我现在就来当你的秘书吧
that you’ve broken Lois Lane’s heart.
不是 有其他事要你去做
No. There’s something else I need you to do.
-不要啊 -鲁迪
– No. No. – Rudy.
保罗 不要再让我穿西装了
Paul, do not make me wear the Ward Cleaver suit again,
要知道我跟羊毛简直…
’cause wool and me… It’s just…
它和我简直水火不容
it’s… Oh, it’s like oil and water.
我说的是你的工作
This is about your job.
关于你的工作
It’s about your job.
-鲁迪 -我知道你要说什么
– Rudy. – Look, I know, I know. I get it.
但我已经跟保罗谈过了
But I talked it over with Paul.
要是还想要夺回抚养权的话
For us to have any chance of getting custody,
我就不能再当一名变装皇后了
I can’t be working as a drag queen.
-所以你就这样抛弃我们了 -别这样
– So you’re just gonna quit on us? – Well, come on.
拜托 在她决定要当那小弱智的奶妈时
Please! She quit on us as soon as she
就已经抛弃我们了
decided to become a wet nurse for the little retard.
-不许你说我孩子弱智 -鲁迪
– Don’t ever call my boy a retard. – Rudy!
听见没
Okay?
鲁迪 还有20分钟就上台了
Rudy, we go on in 20 minutes.
没有你可不成事啊
We cannot do this without you.
怎么会呢
Sure you can.
你们不是一直都很想当明星吗
You always wanted to be the star anyway.
你们这段关系有多久了
How long have the two of you been in a relationship?
那要看你怎么定义关系这个词了
Well, I… I guess that depends on how you define “Relationship.”
我们是在9月份认识的
We met in September, and,
鲁迪跟马可也是那时候搬进来的
uh, that’s when Rudy and Marco moved in.
那是在你们认识多久以后
And how long after you met
唐纳特罗先生跟那孩子才搬进来的
did Mr. Donatello and the child move in?
多久啊 我也不太记得了
How long? I don’t know exactly.
大概推测一下
Well, why don’t you just give it a good guess?
几天吧
Couple of days.
我们是一见钟情
It was love at first sight,
之后的进展也就自然而然了
but we didn’t want to rush into anything.
你有看到过鲁迪和保罗光着身子吗
Did you ever see Rudy and Paul without their clothes?
他们有没有碰过你的私密部位
Did they ever touch you in your private areas?
他们打过你吗
Did they ever hit you?
年轻人 如果不回答我的问题
Young man, unless you give me some answers,
你就不能跟鲁迪和保罗住在一块了
you won’t be able to live with Rudy and Paul ever again.
懂了吗
Do you understand that?
你想跟鲁迪和保罗住在一起吗
Do you want to live with Rudy and Paul?
你是否相信鲁迪和保罗所说的
Did you ever believe rudy and Paul’s story
他们是对堂兄弟
that they were cousins?
不 我不信
No, I did not.
那你有没有跟谁说过
And did you tell anyone about your suspicions
怀疑他们是同性恋人
that they were, in fact, homosexual lovers?
当然没有
Absolutely not.
为什么
Why not?
先生 同而为人
Sir, I believe that we are all sexual creatures,
学生的家长的性向
and how the parents of my students
是他们的私事
choose to enjoy their sexuality
跟我一点关系也没有
is no more my business than their personal finances.
我们并没有谈论隐私
But we’re not talking about finances here.
我们谈论是一种生活方式
We’re talking about a lifestyle
一种被世人视为不正常的生活方式
that most people would call deviant.
反对 争议性话题
Objection. Argumentative.
反对有效
Sustained.
你觉得鲁迪和保罗的生活方式
Were you ever concerned about the effect
可能会给马可带来影响吗
that Rudy and Paul’s lifestyle might have on Marco?
不觉得
No.
有意思
Interesting.
我没问题了
Nothing further.
弗菜明小姐 你能谈谈
Miss Flemming, would you share with the court your thoughts
马可在学校的取得的进步吗
on Marco’s progress at school?
单看学习方面
Well, if… if you merely look at his academic growth,
他显然取得了很大的进步
it’s clear that he… he flourished intellectually.
不过最有意思的
But I think the most interesting aspect
是马可社交能力的提升
has been the improvement in Marco’s social skills.
所以在你看来 这些进步都归功于
So, in your estimation, the change you’ve seen
唐纳特罗先生和弗雷格先生吗
is in part due to Mr. Donatello and Mr. Fleiger?
当然
Absolutely.
唐纳特罗先生和弗雷格先生是我见过
Mr. Donatello and Mr. Fleiger
最慈爱和最富有同情心的家长
are as compassionate and loving parents as I’ve ever seen.
你对我跟鲁迪当家长的印象如何
What was your impression of Rudy and myself as parents?
我承认最初对你们的确有所保留
Well, I admit I did have my initial reservations,
但总的来说 你们给我的印象好的
but overall, my impression was very positive.
那我们给马可营造的家的环境如何
And the home environment that we created for Marco?
看上去很安全 舒适 温馨
It appears to have been safe, comfortable and loving.
-你给马可做过评估吧 -是的
– You evaluated Marco, didn’t you? – I did.
他是否有表达出想要跟
And did he express his desire
唐纳特罗先生和我住在一起的意愿
to live with Mr. Donatello and myself?
有 还很强烈
He did, very much so.
所以你的建议会是
And would it be your recommendation
由我们照顾马可
that it would be in Marco’s best interest
对他最为有利吗
to be raised in our care?
是的
It would.
告诉我你跟唐纳特罗先生的关系
Can you tell us about your relationship with Mr. Donatello?
我从未和唐纳特罗先生有过关系
I never had a relationship with Mr. Donatello.
尽管他很可口 但绝对不是我的菜
I mean, he’s cute and all, but he’s definitely not my type.
你是怎么认识鲁迪的
How do you know Rudy?
我们以前一起在法比奥工作
We used to work together, at Fabio’s.
一起做女性模仿秀
We had a female-impersonation act.
所以说
Which means?
所以说我们会穿上亮闪闪的衣服
Which means we put on shiny dresses,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!