It’s a girl doll, right?
穿着裙子 金色长发 浓妆艳抹吧
Dress, long, blonde hair, makeup?
你可以随心所欲地歪曲真♥相♥
You know, you can twist the truth any way you like,
但你改变不了一个事实
but it does not alter the fact
马可很需要一个家庭
that Marco is a needy kid who deserves a family.
我觉得这已经不再是
See, I’d argue that this is becoming less and less
一个需要家庭的孩子的问题
about a needy kid who deserves a family
而是两个需要孩子的男人的问题
and more and more about a couple of needy men
他们不愿正视什么对孩子最好
who aren’t willing to truly look at what is best for the child.
你以为你知道什么对马可最好吗
Oh, and you think you know what is best for Marco?
你连他几岁都不知道
You didn’t even know how old he is!
唐纳特罗先生…
Mr. Donatello…
他连马可上个月生日都不知道
He didn’t even know that Marco had a birthday last month,
法官大人 他孤零零过的生日
Your Honor, a birthday he spent alone!
法官大人 能否休庭
Your Honor, may we get a recess?
不行 弗雷格先生
No, Mr. Fleiger!
你们是否在马可面前有过性行为
Have you ever engaged in sexual activity in front of Marco?
-反对 与本案无关 -反对无效
– Objection! Relevance! – Overruled.
你觉得我们会猥亵儿童吗
What, you think we’re child molesters now?
这是你说的 不是我
You said it, not me.
我们只在我们自己的卧室里做♥爱♥
Any fucking we did was in the privacy of our own bedroom!
唐纳特罗先生…
Mr. Donatello…
我们只是和别人不一样
Look, just because we are different
不代表我们不是好父母
does not make us bad parents!
-简直是狗屁不通 -说话规矩点
– This is such bullshit! – You are out of order!
只讨论同性恋 娃娃 破裙子的问题
How can you make a ruling when all we’ve talked about
您怎么作得出公正的判决
is gay or straight or dolls or fucking dresses?
为什么不讨论实在的问题
Why aren’t we talking about the real issue?
这次庭审是关于马可的
This hearing is about Marco,
他现在正坐在某个寄养家庭里
who at this very moment is sitting in some foster home
而且他会一直留在那里
and who will sit in some foster home forever
因为没人愿意收养他
because no one wants to adopt him.
没人愿意收养一个又矮又胖的智障儿童
No one wants to adopt some short, fat, mentally handicapped kid.
没有人会收留他 除了我们
No one in this entire world wants him… except us.
我们需要他 我们爱他
We want him. We love him.
我们会照顾他 教育他
We’ll take care of him and educate him,
保护他 把他养育成一个好人
keep him safe and raise him to be a good man.
这难道不是他应得的吗
Isn’t that what he deserves?
这难道不是每个孩子都应得的吗
Isn’t that what every child deserves?
我会仔细考虑你这番话 弗雷格先生
I’ll take your comments into consideration, Mr. Fleiger.
好的 谢谢 法官大人
Yes, ma’am. Thankyou, Your Honor.
过不了多久
Ain’t going to be much longer,
我们就会接你出来
and we’re gonna have you out of there.
你收拾好行李
So you pack your bags,
因为我们要带你回家了
’cause we are bringing you home.
保…保证?
P… Promise?
是的
Yeah.
我保证
Yeah, I promise.
在听取所有证人的证词
After listening to all of the testimony
反复审阅相关文件后
and reviewing all of the paperwork,
我作出如下判决
I’m prepared to make my ruling.
很明显 唐纳特罗先生和弗雷格先生
It’s very clear that Mr. Donatello and Mr. Fleiger
对马可的生活产生了积极而有力的影响
have had a powerful and positive effect on Marco’s life.
他们牺牲了许多
They have made numerous sacrifices,
也确保马可得到了应有的一切
and they have ensured that all of Marco’s needs were properly met.
然而 我无法忽视本案的其它事实
However, I cannot ignore the other facts of the case.
虽然唐纳特罗先生和弗雷格先生
While Mr. Donatello and Mr. Fleiger
深爱这个孩子
obviously love the child,
但本庭认为 他们有时会
it is this court’s opinion that they have at times
让他身处不当的环境
subjected him to inappropriate situations
他们公开的同性恋生活方式
and that their openly homosexual lifestyle
可能会被孩子认为是正常行为
could be assumed by the child to be normal
可能导致迷惘…
and could lead to confusion…
-喂 -是鲁迪·唐纳特罗吗
– Hello? – Is this Rudy Donatello?
-哪位 -我叫迈尔斯·杜波
– Who’s this? – Miles Dubrow.
是好莱坞一家叫”斑点”的夜店的老板
I own a club called The Spot in Hollywood.
我得告诉你 我觉得这盘录音带非常棒
I gotta tell you, I’m quite impressed with this demo.
-你的声音非常好 年轻人 -谢谢
– You got a hell of a voice, kid. – Thanks.
我的想法是这样
Tell you what I’ll do.
我先每周给你安排两个晚上
I can offer you two nights a week to start.
看看情况如何
We can see how it goes.
我知道这不多…
I know it’s not much, but…
这份工作我要了
I’ll take it.
你抛弃了我
You abandoned me
爱已不再逗留
Love don’t live here anymore
只剩空荡的心
Just a vacancy
爱已不再逗留
Love don’t live here anymore
那时你住在我心里
When you lived inside of me
我能想到的一切
There was nothing I could conceive
你都会为我实现
You wouldn’t do for me
苦难看似那么遥远
Trouble seemed so far away
你走后 一切都变了样
Oh, you changed that right away
你是个律师 为什么不自己上诉
You’re a lawyer. Why don’t you handle the appeal?
我们觉得法官和法庭指派给马可的律师
We believe the judges and Marco’s court-appointed attorney
对我们有偏见
are biased against us.
所以你们就来找我
Oh, so I’m your man
你们觉得法庭里的人不会对一个
’cause ain’t nobody in that courtroom got a bias
比他们懂法律的黑人有偏见吗
against a black man who knows the law better than they do, huh?
我来猜猜看
Let me guess.
找我之前 你们找过的所有白人律师
All them white lawyers you talked to before you came to me
都不想插手你们的案子吧
didn’t want nothing to do with this case, did they?
那是因为他们知道
That’s ’cause they know
法官会因为你是同性恋判你败诉
you’re gonna be judged by the dicks you’ve sucked
而不会在乎你为人如何
and not by the content of your character.
-我们找其他律师吧 -鲁迪 等等
– We can find another attorney. – Rudy, wait.
我们听说
The word on you is
你是一个很聪明的律师 很擅长谈判
you’re a smart lawyer and a hell of a negotiator
而且不怕案子难
who’s not afraid of a tough case.
你的案子可不是一般的难 老兄
Well, your case is beyond tough, my friend.
我们知道希望渺茫
We’re well aware of our chances.
实话说 同性恋想拿监护权比登天还难
Frankly, it’s damn near impossible to get custody as a gay man.
实话说 同性恋做什么都比登天还难
Frankly, it’s damn near impossible to do anything as a gay man.
我已经找到了几个案例
I have found several examples of case law
可以作为我们的论据
that I believe clearly support our argument.
好吧 先生们 我们丑话说在先
Okay, gentlemen, let’s talk some straight shit.
如果我决定接手这个案子
If I decide to take this case,
你们的所有言行均会成为质疑的目标
everything you have ever said or done is gonna be fair game
当我们重返法庭 告诉他们
when we walk back into that courtroom and we tell them
威严的迈耶森法官犯了个错误
that the great and powerful Judge Meyerson has made a mistake.
那时候你们就不仅仅是收到歧视了
And you think they were biased against you before?
他们会动用一切卑鄙手段 不断挖掘
They gonna get some nasty dog who’s gonna dig and dig and dig
直到找出你们上过的每一个人
until he finds every person you have ever fucked,
你们吸过的每一种毒品
every drug you have ever snorted,
你们没有等的每一个信♥号♥♥灯
every street you have ever crossed
横穿的每一条马路
without waiting for the goddamn walk signal.
你们知道我走上法庭
And do you know the one thing I cannot stand
最无法忍♥受的是什么吗
when I walk into a courtroom?
那就是”惊喜”
Surprises.
所以我要问你们
So I’m gonna ask you guys
几个棘手的问题
some tough questions,
我需要听真话
and I need the truth.
-喂 -喂 我是鲁迪·唐纳特罗
– Hello? – Hello. Uh, this is Rudy Donatello.
我想找马可接电♥话♥
I was looking after Marco for a while.
我知道你是谁
Yeah, I know who you are.
是啊 请问我能不能
Yeah, well, I was…I was wondering if I could,
和他说说话
you know, maybe talk to him,
我只是想知道他过得怎么样
just find out how he’s doing
也让他知道我很想念他
and let him know I’m thinking about him.
马可不住这里了
Marco ain’t here no more.
法官大人 他们把孩子
Your Honor, they have moved the child
从收养他的家庭转去了一家州立孤儿院

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!