At least leave by the door, not the window.
你还没醉吗?
Ain’t ya hungw enough?
我们现在就要修完这条路,不是明年。
We’re gonna finish this road now, not next year.
我厌倦了每次进城都把我的眼睛抖得牙都松了。
I’m sick and tired o joltin my eyeteeth loose every time I go to town.
从现在起,我要轻松地骑在你们的腰上。
From now on, I’m gonna ride soft and easy right over your achin backs.
要么打起来,要么就别吃了!
Now lay into it or you don’t eat!
没有一颗豆子。
Not one single, solitary bean.
我被告知不久我将被升为下士。这是一种荣誉。
I am told that soon I will be made corporal. It is an honour.
我知道你工作很努力,韩兜。
I know you have worked very hard, hondo.
你的纽扣总是很亮。
You keep your buttlons very shiny.
成为下士也意味着更大的财富。
To be made corporal also means greater wealth.
一个到了结婚年龄的女孩应该考虑这个问题。
A girl of marriageable age should think about this.
天很快就要黑了。
It will soon be dark.
如果你迟到了,你可能不会被提升。
If you are late back to the fort, you might not be promoted.
为了你父亲。
For your father.
再见,nalinle。
Goodbye, nalinle.
再见。
Good bye.
-你有对他说好话吗?-我服从了你的意愿,父亲。
– Did you have kind words for him? – I obeyed your wishes, father.
很好。只剩下几个年轻人了。
Good. There are only a few young men left.
鹰在群中也是鹰。
Even a hawk is an eagle among crows.
——马赛!-你说什么?
– Massai! – What are you saying?
马萨伊和杰罗尼莫一起上了火车。
Massai was carried off on the train with Geronimo.
她说得对,桑托斯。我回到了我的人♥民♥身边。
She is right, Santos. I am back with my people.
这是不可能的。没有人能做这种事。
This cannot be. No man could do this thing.
只有马赛。
Only massai.
-如果这是真的,士兵们会跟着你。-不,在我准备好之前,他们也找不到我。
– If this is true, the soldiers follow you. – No, nor will they find me till I am ready.
把杯子。我们要为这个奇迹而荣耀。
Bring cups. We will do honour to this miracle.
我看见娜琳和穿军装的韩兜在一起。
I saw nalinle with hondo, who wears the soldiers coat.
我看到韩兜在村里走,他经过的时候没有人吐痰。
I saw hondo walking in the village and no one spit when he passed by.
我回来得正是时候。
I have come back just in time.
我们的人♥民♥没有骄傲可言。
There is no pride left in our people.
骄傲是战士的话。
Pride is a warrior’s word.
我见过很多,桑托斯。我告诉你们,骄傲不仅仅是战士的誓言。
I have seen much, Santos. And I tell you pride is not only a warrior’s word.
我们可以直视白人的眼睛,在他们的地盘上和他们见面。
We can look the white man in the eye and meet him on his own ground.
-和平?-战士的和平,平等的和平。
– In peace? – A warrior’s peace, between equals.
你听说过切罗基人吧。他们平静地行走,昂首挺胸,为自己而不是为白人工作。
You’ve heard of the cherokees. They walk in peace and hold their heads high, and work for themselves, not the white man.
-你见过这个?-我亲眼所见。
– You have seen this? – With my own eyes.
这就是他们骄傲和财富的秘密。
Here is the secret of their pride and their wealth.
这是我们部落新生活的种子。
Here is the seed of a new life for our tribe.
他利可的谷。
The corn of tahlequah.
我请求你,桑托斯,把年轻人召集起来,让我跟他们谈谈。
I ask you, Santos, call the young men together that I may speak to them.
这里没有年轻人。现在连年轻人都老了。
There are no young men here. Even the young are old now.
但他们不会说种玉米是女人的工作吗?
But will they not say that growing corn is woman’s work?
我是个战士。我所做的绝不是女人的工作。
I am a warrior. What I do can never be woman’s work.
切罗基人做的事,阿帕奇人做得更好。
And what cherokees do, apaches can do bettler.
年轻人会跟我来。
The young men will follow me.
像韩兜这样的兔子,我们会改变这一切。
A rabbit like hondo, we will change all that.
女人是男人的。
Squaws are for men.
对于一个老人来说,这样的想法来得太快了。
Such thoughts come too fast for an old man.
你累了,年轻人又在路上干活。
You are weary, and the young men are out working on the road.
睡眠现在。睡眠,马赛。
Sleep now. Sleep, massai.
我是weaw。
I am weaw.
我已经很久没有喝过阿瓜迪特了…自从我闭上双眼。
And it’s been long since I drank aguardiente… And long since I closed both eyes.
你可以在这里闭上双眼。
You can close both eyes here.
告诉我,韦德尔先生为路上的工作付钱吗?
Tell me, does mr weddle pay for the work on the road?
-除了他生气的时候。-他总是很生气。
– Except when he is angry. – And he is always angry.
做一个爱好和平的人很难。
It is hard to be a man of peace.
杀了韦德尔先生真是太好了。
It would be so pleasant to kill mr weddle.
我们的人都死了。马萨伊会让他们重生。
Our people have been dead. Massai will make them live again.
一个年轻女孩用她的心思考,而不是用她的头。
A young girl thinks with her heart and not with her head.
我说他的话不过是蒙蔽了一个老人眼睛的烟雾。
I say his words are smoke to cloud an old man’s eyes.
烟熏得一袋玉米就像一个女人的价格。
Smoke to make a sack of corn seem the price of a squaw.
这不是桑托斯说的,是守卫说的。
That is not Santos talking, it is the aguardiente.
你要去哪里?
Where are you going?
群星中蕴藏着智慧。
There is wisdom in the stars.
我需要更多的智慧。
And I need much wisdom.
好吧,干掉他。
All right, take him out.
我以为你们是我的族人。桑托斯有一颗蛇心。
I thought you were my people. Santos has the heart of a snake.
总有一天我会像杀蛇一样杀了你,还有你女儿。
And someday I will kill you like a snake, and your daughter too.
你不是说你把每一块钱都送到佛罗里达了吗,韦德尔先生?
I thought you said you delivered every single young buck to Florida, mr weddle?
也许外面葫芦里的马萨是另一个和他同名的人。
Maybe that massai out in the calaboose is somebody else with the same name.
大家都知道你从不犯错,兄弟。
Everybody knows you never make mistakes, sieber.
我只是个凡人。
I’m only a common mortal.
这是个错误,是吗?我想是文书工作吧?
It was a mistake, was it? A clerical one, I suppose?
那是远方传来的通信声。
It is com, com from far away.
你什么意思,闯进来?
What do you mean, bustin in here?
马萨伊从切罗基人的土地上带回来的。
Massai brought it back from the land of the cherokees.
他说他们是伟大的民族。
He said they are a great people.
他们种植玉米,与白人和平共处。
They raise corn and live in peace with the white man.
他说阿帕奇也能做到。
He said apaches can do the same.
-马萨伊说的?——是的。
– Massai said this? – Yes.
还好桑托斯没上当。
Good thing Santos didn’t fall for it.
我父亲是个盲人,被监护人弄瞎了。是你让他变成这样的。
My father is blind, blind with aguardiente. You made him that way.
-滚出去!-闭嘴,weddle。
– Get outtla here! – Shut up, weddle.
桑托斯已经忘了如何心怀希望,就像我们所有人一样。
Santos has forgottlen how to hope, like all our people.
马赛可以教会我们重拾希望。
Massai can teach us to hope again.
你想让我们放他走。对吗?
And you want us to let him go. Is that right?
——是的。——嗯…
– Yes. – Well…
-我会告诉你的。-你不相信我。
– I’ll let you know. – You do not believe me.
我会考虑的。
I’ll think about it.
你觉得这可能是真的吗?
Do you think it could possibly be true?
还没有阿帕契人成为农民。
No apache ever became a farmer yet.
哦,这正是我的感受。
Oh, them’s my sentiments exactly.
但只要有一个阿帕奇人尝试……我们又有什么损失呢?
But if just one apache tries it… What have we got to lose?
可能是我们的头皮。这些小家伙长得真快。
Our scalps, likely. These young bucks are growin up fast.
给他们一个像马萨伊那样的领袖,小心点。
Give em a leader like massai an watch out.
马萨伊不是酋长。
Massai isn’t a chief.
他刚溜过半个美国。他们一定会跟着这样的人。
He just sneaked across half of the usa. They’re bound to follow a man like that.
他是世界上最不可能成为成功农民的人。
He’s the last buck on earth to make a successful farmer.
现在他恨所有人,阿帕契人恨的时候,他恨高大,宽阔,英俊的人。
Right now he hates everybody, and when an apache hates, he hates high, wide and handsome.
好吧。
Well, all right.
那是你的工作,weddle。我的警卫室里有几个谋杀你的凶手在吃他们的脑袋。
That’s your job, weddle. I’ve got a couple of your murderers eatin’ their heads off in my guardhouse.
-把他们也带上。-补给车下周来。
– Take them along, too. – The supply train comes next week.
好吧,带他们去霍尔布鲁克。把他们放到主线上。
Well, take ’em up to holbrook. Put ’em on the mainline.
你能找到霍尔布鲁克吗?
Do you think you can find holbrook?
这次我们不希望出现任何“笔误”。
And we don’t want any “clerical errors” this time.
系上一点花边?
Lace it a iittlle?
我还以为你忘了这个词呢。
I was beginning to think you forgot the word.
为什么那个讨厌的印第安人要来折磨我?
Why’d that lousy Indian have to turn up to plague me?
他真是你的眼中钉。相信西伯会好好利用的。
He’s sure been a Thorn in your side. And trust sieber to make the most of it.
我得到的都是侮辱。除此之外没有任何费用。
All I get’s insults. No expense money outtla this.
我真希望他能再逃一次。
I wish he’d try to escape just once more.
你最好只喝一杯。
You bettler just settlle for that drink.
戴着脚镣的雄鹿是不会逃跑的。
No buck wearin leg irons is gonna even try to escape.
嘿。
Hey.
嘿,大野兔山怎么样?
Hey, what about jackrabbit hill?
这个小组连四个犯人都抓不动。
This team can’t haul four prisoners up that grade.
-什么意思?-意思是他们得下车走路。
– Meanin what? – Meanin they’ll have to get out and walk.
-他们戴着脚镣就做不到。-光荣!他们当然不能。
– And they can’t do that with leg irons on. – Glory be! They sure can’t.
任何愚蠢的印第安人都知道这是他逃跑的机会。
Any fool Indian’d know that’s his chance to run.
试着逃跑。
Try to run for it.
为了让事情看起来正确,我们得把他们都干掉。
To make it look right, we’ll have to finish ’em all off.
韦德尔先生,你的名字会上报纸的。
Mr weddle, you’ll get your name in the papers yet.
哇!
Whoa!
每个人都出去!
Everybody out!
你们这些懒虫,去锻炼锻炼吧。
Now, you lazy bucks, you’re gonna get some exercise.
来吧,走吧。每个人都出去了。你听说过。沿着。来吧。
Come on, move along. Everybody out. You heard. Move along. Come on.
去城里肯定很开心。
Sure’ll be nice to get to town.
我想知道……我在想赛迪是不是还在洗衣店那边经营。
I wonder if… I wonder if Sadie’s still runnin’ that place down by the wash.
当然。没有赛迪,霍尔布鲁克就不是霍尔布鲁克了。
Sure. Holbrook wouldn’t be holbrook without Sadie.
我们要去哪里?士兵们现在要追我们了。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!