Where will we go? The soldiers will be after us now.
去你想去的地方。马萨伊不会与小偷和杀人犯为伍。
Go where you will. Massai does not walk the warpath with thieves and murderers.
-马赛救了我们。我们是他的朋友。-我没有朋友。
– Massai saved us. We are his friends. – I have no friends.
杰罗尼莫和所有真正的阿帕契人都走了。我独自战斗。
Geronimo and all the true apaches are gone. I fight alone.
你会活下来的,韦德尔先生。久到可以告诉他们该和谁战斗。
You will live, mr weddle. Long enough to tell them who they fight.
-也许只是个猎人。-一个醉酒印第安人在国♥庆♥日玩。
– Maybe it’s just some hunter. – A drunken injun playin fourth of July.
-看看吧,乔。-你来看看。
– Take a look, Joe. – You take a look.
不,乔,别开枪,不然我们就完了。
No, Joe, don’t shoot or we’re goners.
电报线路已经中断两天了。
Telegraph lines have been cut for two days.
我从每个见过印第安人的愚蠢农场主那里得到了疯狂的报告。
I get crazy reports from every fool rancher who ever saw an Indian.
丢了多少钱?
How many bucks are missing?
桑托斯说他们都不是。已经让侦察兵去检查了。
Santos says none of them are. Got the scouts out checkin.
这是谁干的?山里来的叛徒?
Who can be doing this? Renegades from the mountains?
我这里有一份证实的报告。
I got a verified report right here.
“牛在柳泉乱窜”。
“Cattlle stampeded at Willow Springs”.
“30英里外的铁路桥被毁。”
“Railroad bridge destroyed 30 miles away.”
有人知道怎么戳我们的痛处。
Somebody knows how to hit us where it hurts.
侍卫中士!侍卫中士!
Sergeant of the guard! Sergeant of the guard!
-去找外科医生。-闭嘴。
– Get the surgeon. – Shut up.
你以为我想让整个堡垒的人都看到我这个样子吗?
Do you think I want the whole fort to see me this way?
叫外科医生来!
Get the surgeon!
维德尔!发生了什么事?
Weddle! What happened?
马赛。
Massai.
外科医生!
Surgeon!
火!火!
Fire! Fire!
-向右移♥动♥。你,到左边去。哨所上的每个人都去拿桶!
– Move out to the right. You, to the left. – Every man on this post, get a bucket!
中士,把火♥药♥从楼里拿出来!
Sergeant, get the powder outtla that building!
更多的水!
More water!
威德尔死了。马萨伊!
Weddle is dead. It’s massai!
马赛回来了。我死定了。
Massai is back. I’m a dead man.
别担心,桑托斯。你会像韦德尔先生那样活得久一点。
Don’t worry, Santos. You will live a iittlle longer, as mr weddle lived.
你会有时间考虑你的女儿,她也会考虑你。
You will have time to think of your daughter, and she of you.
连根折断的树枝都没有。
Not so much as a busted twig.
她知道我会跟着她。她会留下记号♥的。
She knows I’ll follow. She’ll leave a sign.
除非是他杀了她。
Unless he’s killed her.
不管怎样,盲目跟踪是没有用的。
Anyway, no use trackin blind.
我们将在太阳升起时行动。
We’ll move at sunup.
跟着我走。
Step where I step.
如果你给士兵们留下一条脚印,你就会比我先死。
If you leave one track for the soldiers to see, you die before I die.
不要太多。我不能为一个生病的女人停车。
Not too much. I cannot stop for a sick woman.
你现在要去杀我父亲吗?
You go now to kill my father?
你够不到水。
You cannot reach the water.
没有你的出♥卖♥♥♥,桑托斯就无法找到守护者。
Without you to sell, Santos cannot reach the aguardiente.
这比死还糟糕。
It is worse than death.
就是这样。
That’s all of it.
来了。我们走。
Come. We go.
还是只有一匹马。
Still only one horse.
太累了。
It’s mighty tired.
我很虚弱。
I am weak.
我们已经两天没吃东西了。
We have not eaten in two days.
我没有马萨的力量。
I do not have massai’s strength.
你现在想杀了我吗?
Is it in your mind to kill me now?
我没有背叛你,马赛。
I did not betray you, massai.
克雷·杰罗尼莫投降了,你想死。
The Clay Geronimo surrendered, you wanted to die.
我想和你一起死。那将是莫大的荣幸。
I wanted to die with you. It would have been a great honour.
你从远方回来了。
You came back from far away.
这是一段前所未有的旅程,让人疲惫不堪,但还没有疲惫到忘记你的人♥民♥。
Weary from a journey that no warrior had ever made before, but not too weary to think of your people.
我知道从来没有像马萨伊这样的酋长。
And I knew there had never been a chief like massai.
你看着我,我很自豪。
You looked at me and I was proud.
士兵们抓你的时候,我为你求情。
And when the soldiers took you, I pleaded for you.
我父亲冤枉了你。
My father wronged you.
有许多人得罪你,你却使自己比他们更坏。
Many men have wronged you, but now you make yourself worse than they are.
现在你心中只有仇恨。
Now there is nothing in you but hate.
你只为自己而战。你只为自己杀人。
You fight only for yourself. You kill only for yourself.
你就像一只垂死的狼,啃着自己的伤口。
You’re like a dying wolf, biting at its own wounds.
射击……如果杀一个女人能让你更勇敢更坚强。
Shoot… If it will make you braver and stronger to kill a woman.
她还活着。这是她的足迹。
She’s still alive. There’s her tracks.
把我遮住。
Keep me covered.
骑着马往那边走了。
Rode off that way.
-那匹马驮了两个人?-不知道。地面太硬了。
– The horse carried double? – Can’t tell. The ground’s too hard.
跟着他们就会发出声音。
Can’t follow “em without makin” noise.
最好在这儿等。
Best to wait here.
马萨伊可能不会回来了。
Massai might not come back.
那里的灌木丛床还没人睡过。
The brush beds in there ain’t been slept on.
不把她绑起来他是不会走的。
He wouldn’t leave without tyin’ her.
你确定他不能相信她?
Sure he can’t trust her?
我肯定。
I’m sure.
你说话像个新郎。尽管如此,我们还是要四处看看。
You sound like a bridegroom talkin. All the same, we’ll have a look around.
好了,分头行动。把那些马赶走。
All right, scattler out. Get rid of them horses.
西伯和士兵们。
Sieber and the soldiers.
留下来。
Stay.
把马牵来!
Get the horse!
来了。
Come.
这是一只非常小的兔子。
It was a very small rabbit.
我杀了兔子。该由我来决定它是大是小。
I killed the rabbit. It’s for me to decide whether it was large or small.
你为什么看着我?
Why do you look at me?
我能感觉到。就像你拿枪指着我的背一样。
I could feel. It was like when you aimed the gun at my back.
你说话像个孩子。现在我手里没有枪。
You talk like a child. There is no gun in my hands now.
马萨伊脑子里有把枪。
There is a gun in massai’s mind.
你为什么要警告我士兵的事?
Why did you warn me about the soldiers?
-你为什么要警告我?-马赛一定知道。
– Why did you warn me?! – Massai must know.
你要去哪里?
Where are you going?
你会离开很久吗?
Will you be gone long?
马萨伊不必回答。我知道他在想什么。
Massai does not have to answer. I know what is in his mind.
这次他再也不会回来了。
This time he will not come back at all.
-你在干什么?-我和你一起去。
– What are you doing? – I am going with you.
你想死吗?你跟不上我,我就不喂你了。
Do you want to die? You cannot keep up with me and I will not feed you.
回保留区去。去任何地方!我不会让你跟我在一起。
Go back to the reservation. Go anywhere! I will not have you with me.
马赛。
Massai.
马赛。
Massai.
你为什么跟着我?
Why did you follow me?
我只是个女人。
I’m only a woman.
适合生孩子,做饭,缝纫。
Made for bearing children, cooking, sewing.
如果我失去了你,我什么都不是。
If I lost you, I was nothing.
-但你可以找另一个男人。-没有别的马萨了。
– But you could have found another man. – There is no other massai.
你知道我为什么要离开你吗?
You know why I had to leave you?
我不能让自己杀了你……马萨伊的生活中没有爱的位置。
I could not bring myself to kill you… And there was no place in massai’s life for love.
爱情是给那些走路不用回头的人的。
Love is for men who can walk without looking behind.
给那些能在同一个地方度过夏天和冬天的人。
For men who can live summer and winter in the same place.
每个白人,每个印第安人,都是我的敌人。
Every white man, every Indian, is my enemy.
我不能把他们都杀了,总有一天他们会杀了我。
I cannot kill them all, and someday they will kill me.
然后我们会活到某一天。
Then we will live until someday.
Nalinle。
Nalinle’s.
所以她背着你嫁给了他。
So she up and married him behind your back.
太糟糕了,韩兜。
Too bad, hondo.
至少应该邀请你参加婚礼。
Might at least have invited you to the weddin.
她很快就要做寡妇了。
She’ll be a widow soon.
不要在这上面下注。他不会待在离这种致命暴露物20英里以内的地方。
Don’t bet on it. He wouldn’t stay within 20 miles of a dead giveaway like this.
谁能找到音轨,我就给谁一支雪茄。
I’ll give a cigar to anybody who finds a track.
这是什么?
What is this?
没什么。一个年轻女孩的愚蠢。
It’s nothing. A young girl’s foolishness.
就像切罗基玉米。
It’s like the cherokee corn.
我保留了它。一点点。
I kept it. A iittlle of it.
对我来说,这是马赛的一部分。
To me it was a part of massai.
年轻女孩相信她愿意相信的。
A young girl believes what she wants to believe.
也许这样也好。
Maybe it’s just as well.
你很沉默。
You’re very silent.
有时候女人很难开口。
There are times when words come hard to a woman.
如果我告诉你会有另一个马赛,你还会笑吗?
Will you still smile if I tell you there will be another massai?
即使是个女孩,我也会微笑。
I would smile even if it were a girl.
保持下来。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!