– Is anything wrong? – No.
只是我…我从未如此接近有个儿子。
It’s just that I’ve… I’ve never been so close to having a son before.
非常近。
It is very close.
而且会是个儿子,我知道。
And it will be a son, I know.
他们找到我们了,不是吗?
They’ve found us, haven’t they?
我能感觉到血。
I can feel the blood.
他们还没到,但很快就到了。
They are not here yet, but soon.
他们一定会看到玉米地。
They are bound to see the cornfield.
总有一天会到来。
Someday has come.
你为什么回来,马赛?
Why did you come back, massai?
-这才是我的归宿。-是吗?
– This is where I belong. – Is it?
你想死在这里吗?
Is this where you want to die?
只有战士才会选择死的地方。我不再是战士了。
Only a warrior chooses his place to die. I am no longer a warrior.
你从前从切罗基人运他利迦的谷来,也曾这样说过。
Once before you said that, when from the cherokees you brought the corn of tahlequah.
然后你又试了一次,为了我。
And then you tried again, here, for me.
但我在这里感受到的血,仍然是战士的血。
But the blood I feel here, it is still warrior’s blood.
-它想打架。-现在别说这些事。
– It wants to fight. – Don’t speak of these things now.
-你还有时间走。-我不会离开你。
– There is time for you to go. – I will not leave you.
为什么?他们不会伤害我和小马萨的。
Why? They will not harm me or the iittlle massai.
对我来说,现在离开已经太晚了。
It is too late for me to get away.
那就像你一直想要的战士一样死去。
Then die the warrior’s death you’ve always wanted.
别再让他骗你了。
Don’t let sieber cheat you out of it again.
你会唱给小马萨听吗?
You will sing of it to the iittlle massai?
你想让我给他唱耕田的歌♥吗?
Would you have me sing to him of the plough?
绕过玉米地。我要进去把他引出来
Get around the cornfield. I’m goin in an’ flush him out.
包围玉米地!
Surround the cornfield!
别开枪!
Hold your fire!
他种下了玉米,让玉米生长,这是阿帕奇人从未做过的事。
He planted that corn and made it grow, something no apache ever did before.
真希望保留区的人能看到这一幕。
I wish the bucks on the reservation could see this.
看来他叫停了战争。
Looks like he called the war off.
那你为什么这么闷闷不乐?
Then what are you lookin so glum about?
我想是老了吧。
Gettlin’ old, I guess.
这是我们唯一的一场战争,我们不太可能再打另一场了。
This was the only war we had, and we ain’t likely to find another.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!