缅因州 大赦台♥*♥湾♥ 1983年
儒勒·凡尔纳曾经写道
Jules Verne once wrote,
法国科幻作家 著有《海底两万里》
“把两艘船放在
“Put two ships in the open sea
风平浪静的大海上 它们必会相遇”
without wind or tide, they will come together.”
我的父母就是这样相遇的
That’s how my parents met.
就像两艘命中注定会相遇的船
Like two ships destined for each other.
没事了
It’s okay.
别紧张 你刚才都没气了
Easy. You weren’t breathing.
他们来自两个不同的世界
They were from different worlds.
但人生就如大海
But life, like the sea,
让他们走到了一起
has a way of bringing people together.
我正打算给你煎鸡蛋
I was gonna make you some eggs.
别把我的狗吃了 好吗
Just don’t eat my dog, okay?
没事的
It’s okay.
我给你泡了茶
I made tea.
来 喝一口
Go on, try it.
喝了会感觉好些
It’ll make you better.
那么 你是谁
So, uh, who are you?
亚特兰娜
Atlanna.
亚特兰蒂斯女王
Queen of Atlantis.
我叫汤姆 灯塔看守人
I’m Tom. Keeper of lighthouse.
她从一场包办婚姻中逃离
She had fled an arranged marriage.
抛下了她的世界
Left her whole world behind.
但在我父亲的灯塔里
But in my father’s lighthouse,
她找寻到了意想不到的东西
she found something unexpected.
而我父亲找到了他的一生挚爱
And my father found the love of his life.
四级飓风亚瑟
Category 4 Hurricane Arthur
将在下午两点后登陆
is due to make landfall sometime after 2:00 P.M.
叫亚瑟怎么样
How about Arthur?
飓风的名字吗
After the hurricane?
是传奇亚瑟王的名字 他也是个王 不是吗
After a legend. He’s a king, isn’t he?
他还不止如此
He’s more than that.
他是我们两族能和平共处的证明
He’s living proof our people can coexist.
总有一天他会让我们的世界团结起来
He could unite our worlds one day.
只有最强大的亚特兰蒂斯人
And the trident could only be wielded
才能使用三叉戟
by the strongest Atlantean.
亚特兰王凭借它掌控了七大海洋
And it gave King Atlan mastery over the seven seas.
三叉戟使他变得如此强大 以至于海洋都嫉妒他
It made him so powerful that the ocean itself became jealous
发动了一场可怕的地震来摧毁亚特兰蒂斯
and sent a terrible earthquake to destroy Atlantis.
亚特兰蒂斯陨落了 沉入了海底
Down it fell, to the bottom of the ocean.
但是 传说有一天会有一个新的国王到来
But, legend has it that one day a new king will come
他将使用三叉戟的力量
who will use the power of the trident
将亚特兰蒂斯重新联合起来
to put Atlantis back together again.
抱着他
Take him!
亚特兰娜女王
Queen Atlanna,
欧瓦克国王命令您
by the authority of King Orvax,
立刻返回亚特兰蒂斯
you are ordered to return to Atlantis.
亚特兰娜
Atlanna!
但亚特兰蒂斯从不忘却
But Atlantis’ memory is long…
国王不愿放她走
And its king refused to let her go.
-亚特兰娜 -汤姆
– Atlanna! – Tom!
-我的武器 -接住
– My weapon! – Here!
他们的两个世界本就不该相遇
Their two worlds were never meant to meet,
而我是一段本不该相爱的爱情的产物
and I was a product of a love that never should’ve been.
你不必回去的 亚特兰娜 求你
You don’t have to do this, Atlanna. Please.
不 他们总能找到我
No. They will always find me.
下一次 他们会派出一支大军
Next time, they’ll send an army.
我必须回去 只有这样才能救他
I have to go back. It is the only way to save him.
救你
Save you.
在我的世界里
Where I come from…
大海会带走我们的泪
The sea carries our tears away.
在这里不会
Not here.
在这里你能感受到泪
Here you feel them.
等安全了 我就回来找你们
I will return to you. When it’s safe.
有朝一日
One day.
就在这里 日出之时
Right here, at sunrise.
我们会再团聚
We’ll be together again.
你要坚强 我的小王子
You stay strong, my little prince.
我永远和你在一起
I’ll always be with you.
别让他忘了我 好吗
Don’t let him forget me. Hmm?
所有的生命都从海中孕育
All life came from the sea,
所以我们想要了解自己
so if we want to understand ourselves,
就必须回到起点来看一看
we must journey to where we began.
马萨诸塞州 波士顿海洋馆
而现在 比起我们地球的海底
Now, today, we have better maps of Mars
我们更了解的是火星的地貌
than we do of our own sea floor.
过来 靠近点 快 小鱼鱼
Come on, closer. Come on, fishy.
-快 快过来 -小伙子们
– Come on. Come over here. – Boys!
-别拍了 -快过来
– Stop that. – Come on.
跟着大家一起走
Come along.
-再见 小鱼 -再见
– Bye, fishy. – Bye.
我叫亚瑟 你们叫什么
My name’s Arthur. What’s yours?
-你们饿了吗 我也饿了 -瞧啊
– You guys hungry? Me, too. – Check it out.
亚瑟在跟鱼讲话
Arthur is talking to the fish.
怪胎一个 亚瑟
Such a freak, Arthur.
-住手 -那你要怎么办呢 怪胎
– Stop! – What are you gonna do about it, freak?
住手 别碰我
Stop it! Don’t!
放开我
Let me go!
海王
时至今日
你是谁
Who are you?
走 快走
Come on, let’s go. Move it.
快走 快点
Come on. Hurry up.
头儿 我们控制了船长
Sir, we’ve secured the Captain.
求救信♥号♥♥关掉了
Distress signal’s disabled.
没人找得到我们
We’re running dark again.
但他们已经知道了 你们逃不掉了
But they heard it. You can count on it.
我跟你做个交易 我不教你怎么当船长
I’ll make you a deal. I won’t tell you how to Captain…
你也别教我怎么当海盗
And you don’t tell me how to pirate.
其他船员在哪里
Where’s the rest of the crew?
他们的勇气只有不做无谓的冒险
Decided discretion was the better part of valor
并把自己锁在鱼雷舱里
and sealed themselves up in the torpedo bay.
我们名声在外啊
Our reputation precedes us.
是你名声在外
Your reputation.
这是你的胜利
This is your win.

Here.
我可不能收
Can’t take that piece of junk.
这是你的挚爱
It’s the love of your life.
我从没告诉过你它背后的故事
I never told you the story behind it.
这是你爷爷传给我的
This was your grandfather’s.
他是第二次世界大战期间海军的第一批蛙人
He was one of the Navy’s first frogmen during World War II.
他非常擅长在水中隐蔽
He was so stealthy in the water,
部队里给他起了绰号♥叫魔鬼鱼
his unit nicknamed him Manta.
可是战后 他的国家把他忘了
But after the war, his country forgot about him.
于是他回到了海里
So, he went back to the sea,
用他的智慧糊口求生
scavenging and surviving with his wit…
他带着这把刀
And this knife.
我像你这么大的时候 他把刀传给了我
He gave it to me when I was your age.
现在它是你的了 儿子
And now it’s yours, son.
我们撞到什么了吗
Did we just hit something?
不 是有东西撞了我们
No. Something hit us.
头儿 外面有东西
Sir, there’s something out there.
又来了一艘潜水艇吗
Another submarine?
不 我觉得是个人
Uh… No. I think it’s a man.
不可能是人
That’s not a man.
A队 去右边 B队 检查通道
Alpha, to the right. Bravo team, sweep the passageway.
我可以进来吗
Permission to come aboard?
海王
Aquaman!
动作快点
我为了救你们可错过了不少欢乐时光

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!