安静
Quiet!
你是什么东西
What are you?
你是恶魔
You’re a demon!
不 不 我不是恶魔
No, no. I’m not a demon.
我不是恶魔
I’m not a demon.
看 只是个普通人
See? Just a guy.
只是一个来救这些龙的普通人 所以…
Just a guy here to rescue these dragons, so, uh…
-但你从火里走了出来 -龙鳞
– But you walked through fire! – Dragon scales!
龙经常会掉鳞
Dragons shed a lot.
不 我一看到恶魔就能认出来
No, I know a demon when I see one.
人腿不可能这么细
No human legs are that skinny.
你这叫什么闪亮登场 看看我的
Think that’s a good entrance? Get a load of me.
我就知道 还有更多的恶魔
I knew it! More demons!
不 这只是一个
Ah, it’s really just a nitwit
忘记给屁♥股♥涂防火层的蠢蛋
who forgot to fireproof his butt.
烫烫烫烫
Hot, hot, hot, hot!
伙计们 别 先别下来
Guys, no, not yet!
瞧好了 本大爷是你最可怕的噩梦
Behold, your worst nightmare. Behold.
还有我坚持要跟过来的妹妹
Along with his sister, who insisted on coming.
你就这么介绍我吗
That’s my intro?
伙计们 太早了 你们总是登场太早了
Guys, too soon. You always come in too soon.
抱歉 我还在习惯我的翅膀
Sorry, still getting the hang of my wings.
鱼脚司 你又带宝宝来了
Fishlegs, again with the baby?
-这是偷袭 -我找不到保姆
– This is a raid. – I couldn’t find a sitter.
到处都是恶魔
Demons everywhere!
世界要末日了
It’s the end of the world!
阿斯翠德 我本来把他都安排好了
Astrid. I had him right where I wanted him.
现在我把他安排好了
And now he’s right where I wanted him.
开工吧
Let’s get to work.
好吧 看来偷袭是没戏了
Okay, we screwed that up,
但是至少没人知道我们在这里
but at least nobody else knows we’re here.
放松点 丫头 没事的
Easy, girl. It’s okay.
我们会带你离开这里
We’re gonna get you out of here.
猩红长角龙
A Crimson Goregutter!
看看这个怪家伙
Look at this weirdo.
它肯定超级蠢
Bet it’s super-dumb.
我为什么打不开这个笼子
Why can’t I get this cage open?
因为得滑开
It slides.
显然嘛
Obviously.
入侵者
Attack!
-带救出来的龙离开这里 -抓住那头夜煞
– Get the rescues out of here! – Get that Night Fury!
甲板上不得跑动
No running on the deck!
很滑 会摔倒的
It’s slippery. You could fall.
让开 让我来对付这些难缠的家伙
Step aside! Let me handle the tough guy stuff.
我♥干♥掉两个
Yeah! That’s two for me.
小心
Look out!
-不不不不 -对不起
– No, no, no, no, no, no, no! – Sorry!
谢谢你
Thank you.
快去救出其他人 伙计
Now, go get the rest, bud.
我还以为这是偷袭呢
I thought this was supposed to be a stealth mission.
他们总是搞成那样
Yeah, they always start that way.
小心
Look out!
谢谢 风里飞
Thanks, Stormfly!
别担心
Oh, stop worrying.
他们会成功的
They’ll get it.
最终会的
Eventually.
撤退 全部救出来了
Move out! We got ’em all.
我要把你们一个个锁头
I’m gonna headlock every last one of you.
-快走 快走 -菜鸟
– Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go! – Amateurs.
-我才刚开始热身呢 -大家撤退
– I was just getting started. – Clear out, guys!
快走
Go, go!
别让他们跑了
Don’t let them get away!
祝你们一无所获 伙计们
Good hustle, boys!
没牙仔 该走了
Toothless, time to go!
伙计们
Hey, guys.
你永远是我的后盾 伙计
You always have my back, bud.
这里是伯克岛 你们离家后的新家
This is Berk, your new home away from home.
这是一个非常完美
A stunning, one-stop,
花销全免的一站式梦中之地
all-expense-paid dream destination.
安顿下来 打消你们的担忧
So, settle in and let your worries melt away.
这里服务到位 菜品火爆
The service here soars, the cuisine is fiery…
当地居民还非常五彩纷呈
…and the locals are as colorful as you get.
所有自称的度假天堂都自吹有海滩和阳光
Any run-of-the-mill paradise boasts beaches and sunshine.
我们不会
Well, not us.
我们有其他人根本触及不到的东西
We’ve got something no one else can touch.
朋友们 我们有龙 让一让
We, my friend, have dragons. Make room!
他们来了
They’re coming!
很多很多龙
Lots and lots of dragons.
伙计们 来认识一下新来的柏克岛民
Gang, meet our latest Berkians.
欢迎来到天堂 伙计
Welcome to paradise, mate.
-我们的家就是你们的家 -真是个可人儿
– Our home is your home. – Well, aren’t you a beauty!
不客气 不客气
Ah, you’re welcome. You’re welcome.
我可是干掉了一百个捕龙猎手
I took on, like, a hundred trappers.
一千个捕龙猎手
A-a thousand trappers.
穿着冒火的内♥裤♥
All with burning undies.
我满脸浓密的胡子差点着火呢
My thick, full beard almost caught on fire.
别说了
Ugh. Just-just stop.
小嗝嗝的妈妈
So, uh, Hiccup’s mom,
对我的裂骨攻击有什么评价吗
any notes on my bone-crushing assault,
是不是近乎完美
or was it pretty much perfect?
简直难以形容
Oh, it was indescribable.
叫我瓦尔卡吧 都一年了
And please, call me Valka. It has been a year.
亲密到能直呼姓名了
First-name basis.
我觉得今天真正的英雄是没牙仔
I think the real hero of the day was Toothless.
对吧 伙计
Isn’t that right, bud?
要是没有你我们该怎么办呢 龙族之王
What would we do without you, oh, king of dragons?
我们该怎么办呢
What would we do?
首先 我们可以多勤加训练
Well, we could train a lot harder, for one.
刚刚真是太松散了
That was pretty sloppy.
阿斯翠德说得有道理
Astrid, uh, does have a point.
也许你们都有点太依赖于你们的龙
Perhaps you all rely a little bit too much on your dragons
彼此之间的合作反而不够了
and not enough on one another.
看 我就是这么说的嘛
See? That’s exactly what I was saying.
你们都得好好听啊 伙计们
Just listen up, guys.
你妈妈超级喜欢我
Yeah, your mom’s super impressed with me.
她简直恨不得认我当儿子
I’m like the son she always wanted.
鱼肉仔
Fishmeat.
你有新朋友了
You found a new friend.
小心头
Mind your heads!
要是龙族之王在这里却不维护好秩序
What good is having the king of dragons around
那有什么用
if he can’t keep the order?
伙计 你想做点什么还是…
Hey, bud, do you want to do something here or…?
你指望我们把这些家伙安置在哪里
And where do you suppose we put these ones?
我们能腾出空间的
Ah, we’ll make room.
你竟然带回来一只胡瓜龙
You brought back a Hobgobbler!
这是噩兆 我们被诅咒了
They’re a bad omen. We’re cursed.
胡说
Nonsense.
他能做出什么乱子
What harm could he do?
完全无害
No injuries.
肉有点颤 但是很健康
They’re all a little shaken but otherwise healthy.
有谁饿了吗
Now, who’s hungry?
我的重点是 你不能老是把龙带回到这里
Point is you can’t keep bringing dragons back here.
拜托 伙计
Come on, boy.
你这只是在自找麻烦
You’re just asking for trouble.
不行 你这个小贼
No, you don’t, you little thief!
那些捕龙者们离我们越来越近
Those trappers are getting closer by the day.
我们能对付他们 我们有领头龙
We can handle them. We have the alpha.
是吗 伙计
Ain’t that right, bud?
你看他们多开心啊
Would you look at how happy they are?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!