这里是伯克岛
This is Berk.
在绝望以北十二天处
It’s 12 days north of Hopeless
再继续往北几度就是冻得要死了
and a few degrees south of Freezing to Death.
它就座落在痛苦经线上
It’s located solidly on the Meridian of Misery.
我的村庄 一言以蔽之 坚固
My village. In a word: sturdy.
它有七代人的历史
It’s been here for seven generations
但每所建筑仍崭新如初
but every single building is new.
我们打渔 狩猎 享受迷人的日落
We have fishing, hunting, and a charming view of the sunsets.
唯一的麻烦就是害虫
The only problems are the pests.
许多地方有老鼠或蚊子
You see, most places have mice or mosquitoes.
而我们有…
We have…

… dragons.
换做其他人就逃了 可我们不走
Most people would leave, but not us.
我们是维京海盗
We’re Vikings.
我们以顽固著称
We have stubbornness issues.
我名叫小嗝嗝
My name is Hiccup.
不是个好名字 但好歹不算最差
Great name, I know. But it’s not the worst.
父母相信骇人听闻的名字
Parents believe a hideous name will
能吓走山怪山精
frighten off Gnomes and Trolls.
好像我们”迷人”的维京风度还不够吓人
Like our charming Viking demeanor wouldn’t do that.
早上好
Morning.
-你在这干嘛 -回去
– What are you doing here? – Get inside!
回屋里去
Get back inside!
小嗝嗝 他怎么又出来了
Hiccup! What is he doing out again…
你出来干什么 回去
What are you doing out? Get inside!
他是伟岸的斯多戈 部落首领
That’s Stoick the Vast, Chief of the tribe.
听说他在婴儿时期
They say that when he was a baby he popped
曾把一条龙的脑袋齐肩削去
a dragon’s head clean off its shoulders.
我相信吗 能不信吗
Do I believe it? Yes, I do.
都有些什么龙
What have we got?
巨齿龙 奈德龙 双头龙
Gronckles, Nadders, Zipplebacks… Oh,
还有一群凶煞梦魇
and hordes of Monstruous Nightmares.
有夜煞吗
Any Night Furys?
-目前没有 -很好
– None so far. – Good.
点燃火柱
Light the torches!
欢迎加入猎龙盛会
Oh, nice of you to join the party.
我还以为你已经被吃掉了
I thought you’d been carried off.
谁 我吗 算了吧
Who? Me? Nah, come on…
我太强壮了 不合它们胃口
I’m way too muscular for their taste.
他们不知道拿我怎么办
They wouldn’t know what to do with all… this.
它们需要牙签吧 不是吗
Well, they need toothpicks, don’t they?
这个语气不善
The meathead with the attitude and
装着假肢的蠢蛋名叫戈伯
interchangeable hands, is Gobber.
我从小就在他手下当学徒
I have been his apprentice ever since I was little.
好吧 我现在也不大
Well, littler.
我们转移到沼泽防御区
We move to the moor defenses.
在那用弹弩反击
We’ll counterattack with the catapults.
看吧 这就是村庄老房♥子新的原因
See? Old village. Lots and lots of new houses.
射击
Fire!
那是鱼脚司
Oh, and that’s Fishlegs
鼻涕虫
Snotlout
双胞胎悍夫纳特和暴芙纳特
The twins, Ruffnut and Tuffnut…
还有
And…
阿斯翠德
Astrid.
他们的工作酷多了
Aww, their job is so much cooler.
让我出去 我要立功扬名
Oh, come on. Let me out, please. I need to make my mark!
你的名声已经够响亮了 简直臭名昭著
Oh, you have made plenty of marks. All in the wrong places.
求你 只要两分钟 我要杀条龙
Please, 2 minutes. I’ll kill a dragon.
我的生活就会一片大好
My life will get infinitely better.
说不定还能找个女朋友
I might even get a date.
你举不起锤子 挥不动斧头
You can’t lift a hammer. You can’t swing an axe.
甚至扔不了这个
You can’t even throw one of these.
我承认 但我可以用这个
Okay, fine, but this will throw it for me.
看 我就说吧
See, now this right here is what I’m talking about.
这只是小小的校准问题
But it… it’s a mild calibration issue.
小嗝嗝 如果你想出去和龙战斗
Hiccup, if you ever want to get out there to fight dragons,
你就必须改变…
you need to stop all….
这个
… this.
可你指了我整个人
But you just pointed to all of me.
正是如此
Yes, that’s it.
你从头到尾都要改
Stop being all of you.
明白了吧
Oh, yes.
先生 你在玩火
You sir, are playing a dangerous game…
让我这块维京璞玉蒙尘
… keeping this much raw Vikingness contained.
-后果很严重 -我愿冒这险
– There will be consequences! – I take my chances.
去磨剑 马上
Sword, sharpened, now!
总有一天我要出去
One day I’ll get out there.
因为在这里杀死一条龙就是一切
Because killing a dragon is everything around here.
一条奈德龙能让我小有名气
A Nadderhead is sure to get me at least noticed.
巨齿龙比较难对付
Gronckles are tough.
除掉一只那个肯定能让我交到女朋友
Taking down one of those would definitely get me a girlfriend.
至于双头龙
A Zippleback…
它属珍稀物种 双头意味着双倍地位
Exotic, two heads, twice the status.
他们发现我们的船了
They found the ship!
集中火力攻打低岸
Concentrate fire over the lower bank!
快点
Hurry up!
射击
Fire!
还有凶煞梦魇
And then, there’s the Monstruous Nightmare.
只有维京精英才敢捕杀它们
Only the best Vikings go after those.
它们喜欢让自己着火
They have this nasty habit of setting themselves on fire.
装弹
Reload!
我来对付它
I’ll take care of this.
但终极战利品是谁都没见过的龙
But the ultimate prize is the dragon no one’s ever seen.
我们称之为…
We call it the…
-夜煞 -趴下
– Night Fury! – Get down!

Jump!
这种龙不偷粮食 从不露面
This thing never steals food, never shows itself, and…
从不失手
… never misses.
没人杀过夜煞
No one has ever killed a Night Fury.
所以我才要成为第一个
That’s why I’m going to be the first.
守住堡垒 小嗝嗝 我要出去
Mind the fort, Hiccup. They need me out there.
待在这 别乱动
Stay!… Put!
就待那儿
There.
你明白我的意思
You know what I mean.
-小嗝嗝 你在做什么 -回来
– Hiccup, what are you doing? – Come back here!
我知道 马上回来
Yeah, I know, be right back!
小心点
Mind yourself!
这些怪物还有点力气
The devils still have some juice in them.
快点
Come on.
给我一个射击的目标
Give me something to shoot at. Give me something to shoot at.
我打中了吗 我打中了
Oh! I hit it? Yes, I hit it!
有人看到了吗
Did anybody see that?
没说你
Except for you.
-别让它们跑了 -好
– Do not let them escape! – Right!
你喷不出火了
You’re all out.
还有一件事没告诉你们
Oh, and there’s one more thing you need to know…
对不起 爸爸
Sorry, Dad.
可我打中了一条夜煞
Okay, but I hit a Night Fury.
这次和以前不同 爸爸
It’s not like the last few times, Dad!
我真的打中了…
I mean, I really actually hit…
当时你们在忙 我又能一击即中
You guys were busy and I had a very clear shot.
它掉到乌鸦角去了
It went down just off Raven Point.
我们要派搜寻队去…
Let’s get a search party out there before…
闭嘴
Stop!
别说了
Just, stop!
每次你一出来就会引起灾难
Every time you step outside disaster falls.
你还嫌我的麻烦不够多吗
Can you not see that I have bigger problems?
冬天就要来了 我得养活一村子人
Winter is almost here and I have an entire village to feed!
说句知心话 村里的人少吃点也没事
Between you and me, the village could do

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
前一篇文章头号玩家
下一篇文章海王
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!