you won’t do that. Right?
你一定不肯的 对吗
No.

Excuse me. but…
对不起 不过…
you are…
你实在是
pathetic.
很可怜
You sound like a mark.
你的口气倒象个标靶
What happened to you? Man.
你到底怎么回事?
Nothing.
没什么
I just know where you’re going.
我只是知道你的打算
I tell you…
我告诉你…
that night in the taxi…
那晚在计程车上
I thought I was lucky man just to be alive.
我能活命是我运气好
Now…
现在
I think differently.
现在我不这么想了
You were the lucky one.
是你运气好那晚才能活命
I’m a very, very lucky man.
我向来运气很好
No more chitchat.
不和你哈拉了
Good luck.
祝好运罗
Where are you? Talk to me.
你在那里? 快说话
Can you hear me?
听的到吗
Ruth, can you hear me?
瑞斯 听到我说话吗
Everything is in order. Please, come with me.
都办好了 请跟我来
This is awkward. It’s not really my affair…
这很奇怪 虽然不关我的事
but I was told you would give us something in return.
有人告诉我你会拿东西来交换
God.
上帝帮帮我
Oh. God, I’m fucked. I’m fucked.
惨了 这回弄砸了
Ok.
没问题
We are closed.
现在我们下班了
Step outside.
出来吧
Rath. Step outside…
出来吧
and I’ll set you free.
我送你上西天
Excuse me, sir, would you please sign this receipt?
先生 请在收据上签名
I got the sword…
万事齐备
right here.
就欠东风
There is no shame.
没什么丢人的
You won’t feel a thing.
我保证一点都不痛
Thank you for your business. Sir.
谢谢你光临本行
You’re welcome.
不客气
Here he Is.
他出来了
Here he Is.
他出来了
Thank you. Sir.
谢谢您
We’ve got it.
钱到手了
We did it.
成功了
Come on.
快点
Come on.
快点
Step outside.
出来吧
We’re in. Are you there?
开始行动 你还在吗?
Where are you?
你在那里?
You there?
你还在吗?
Can you hear me?
听得到我吗?
Look up.
往上看
I want to see your eyes. motherfucker.
我要看到你的眼睛 混♥蛋♥
Look up.
抬头看
Jasmine?
茉莉花香?
Howdy.
答对了
You have something that belong to me.
把我的东西还我
I need it now.
现在就给我
We got something for you here
快来领死吧
What the tuck do I do with this?
这东西到底怎么装
Two against one.
两个打一个
Is that your edge. Rath?
太逊了吧 瑞斯
You didn’t take the mark. You took the bribe.
你没杀了标靶 还收人贿赂
Don’t worry.
没关系
Don’t worry. I’ll take her.
不用担心 我会料理她
He’s serious, Rath.
他是说真的 瑞斯
Even the odds.
她死了我们再单挑
Are you scared, honey?
怕不怕呀 小美人?
I’m going to find you.
你逃不掉了
I told you I was going to tear your heart out.
早告诉你我要把你的心挖出来
And I will.
我会的
I will.
说到做到
I promise you that.
我向你保证
Wait here.
在这儿等着
I said, stay up there.
我叫你在上面别乱动
I’m not gonna stay upthere all myself. I said, stay up there.
我才不要一个人呆在楼上 我叫你呆在上面
The floor could give way. Goddamn it, why don’t you listen to me?
楼梯会塌的 你为什么不听我的话
Don’t move.
不要动
Throw it away.
枪丢掉
Throw it away
把枪丢掉
That was not the way to talk to a lady.
这样对女士说话不礼貌
Nicolai.
尼古拉
It’s been a long time. My friend.
好久不见
The years have been good to you. Robot.
这几年让你闯出名堂了
Miguelito?
麦格吗?
Never pictured him so young. A shame.
想不到这么年轻 太可惜了
Second best, after all.
毕竟还是略逊一筹
He killed you…
十五年前
l5 years ago.
他杀了你
He killed you. Yes, he did.
他杀了你 没错
I don’t understand.
我不明白
Walking out of that bank was the worst moment of my life.
走出银行那一刻我一生算完了
He always went for the heart.
他一直都射人的心脏
Predictable.
意料之中的事
15 years.
十五年了
For 15 goddamn years.
十五年了
You let me think I’d killed you.
你让我误以为我杀了你
Son of a bitch.
王八蛋
Son of a bitch.
王八蛋
You’reforgetting you shot me.
你忘了是你杀我的
You son of a bitch.
你才王八蛋
Why?
为什么
Why did you set me up?
为什么设计我
The Cold War was ending.
冷战即将结束
I needed to die…
我需要死
to leave no past behind.
死得不留痕迹
You delivered me.
你帮了我这个忙
You must be the mark?
你一定是标靶了
You must be the contractor.
你就是那个经纪人
I’m disappointed. Robot. You would suppose to kill her.
对你很失望 你应该杀了她
You’re a thief.
你是个小偷
A good one.
高手
I retired.
我退休了
You were so good.
你很行
I had to use both my best to track you down.
我派了手下两高手才找到你
There’s something on that disk that would bring you to life?
磁片里一定有什么让你不惜死而复生
Enough information to explose us all.
那些资料能让所有人曝光
Especially me.
尤其是我
Why can’t you two just kiss and make up?
两位不能和解吗?
This is sad for me. Robert.
这对我而言很难过
Sentimental, but I did not want to find you alive.
很伤感 但我不想看到你活着
First things first.
先杀了她吧
Jesus. Don’t do this.
你们住手
She’s right.
她说得对
She is always right.
她总是对的
Female intuition. Yeah.
女人的直觉 是啊
Where are you going?
你去哪儿?
To finish something that you didn’t finish years ago.
去完成你多年前未完成的事
What’s that?
什么事
Just to make sure.
确认他死了
Take it.
拿去

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!