$3 million?
三百万?
Four?
四百万?
More.
再多一点好了
$20 fucking million?
两千万?
Where do you suppose this person is right now?
你猜这家伙现在在哪儿?
A mile away?
一英里外?
1, 000 miles from here?
还是一千英里外?
Never thought about it till now.
我倒是从来没想过这问题
You quit your job. you have thoughts you never had before.
你退出江湖 开始思考些过去未曾想过的问题
Sounds like mid-life crisis to me.
就象中年危机对我的意味
You’re right.
没错
Man.
乖乖
Twenty million dollars.
两千万美金
We’re partners. Right?
我们是合伙人 对吗?
That’s $10 million a piece.
每人分一千万
No. It’s 8. The bank takes 20%.
不 没人八百万 银行要两成手续费
I thought I was a thief.
我觉得我像小偷一样
Do you have a passport?
有护照吗?
I have twelve. Where to?
有十二本 去哪里?
Go on to the bank. All right.
去银行 好
What happened to the hotel?
那间酒店怎么了?
They had a fire years ago. Nobody had money to fix if.
几年前毁于大火 没钱修复
Wait here.
在这儿等着
Keep the air on and watch my cat.
冷气开着 替我看着小猫
You got it.
没问题
Is that our bank?
这就是我们取钱的
That where our money is?
那家银行?
What’s up there?
上面有什么?
He’ll be.
他会在那儿埋伏
Hug the wall.
靠墙走
Be careful.
小心一点
Go light.
步伐放轻
You okay?
你还好吧?
Ten o’clock tomorrow morning, I’m going in to that bank.
明早十点钟我会走进银行
He’ll be in the plaza somewhere, in the crowd.
他会混在广场人群里
When he sees me go in, he’ll make his move up here.
等我一进银行 他会上这儿来
You’ll be in the cafe over there.
你就坐在那边的咖啡座
You’ll see him when he goes inside.
你会看到他上来
Then we wait.
然后我们慢慢等
We wait.
慢慢地等
Tomorrow will be a long day for him.
明天对他将是漫长的一日
He’ll begin to doubt himself. He’ll think he missed me.
他会怀疑是否把我跟丢了
He’ll want to see whether I’m still in bank.
他会想知道我是否仍在银行内
Then it’ll be sunset…
然后日落西山
closing time.
银行即将打烊
He’ll get desperate. Real desperate.
他会非常 非常烦躁
but he must leave his rifle…
不过他得把来♥福♥枪♥留下来
inside.
留在那上面
He’s right- handed.
他惯用右手
He won’t take a pistol because the doors have metal detectors…
他也不会带手♥枪♥在身上 大门有侦测器
and he’ll be nervous.
他会紧张
When he’s out of sight…
他一离开
you come get the rifle.
你就上去拿来♥福♥枪♥
He’ll shoot you before you go in the bank.
他会在你进银行前就杀了你
He’ll wait for the prime shot.
他会等关键时刻做致命的一击
When I come out.
当我步出银行时
He’ll want to see my eyes.
他会想和我目光交会
Why’re you so sure?
你为什么那么肯定?
He loves history.
他喜欢历史重演
Fifteen years ago…
十五年前…
in the same room…
就在这房♥间
in this same window…
同一扇窗户前
I was here.
我就在这里
Oh. my God.
天啊
Your friend, Nicolai. He was taken.
你朋友尼古拉被人干掉
You killed him.
你杀了他
It’s fine.
不用找了
Who is it?
谁?
Room service.
客房♥服务
I didn’t order room service.
我没有叫任何服务
I did.
我叫的
You should tell me these things.
你该讲一声
Where do you like to put the tray?
请问放哪儿?
Over here’s fine.
放这儿就好
So, what’s going on outside?
外面怎么那么热闹
The Day of the Dead.
纪念死去亲友节日
What’re the flowers for?
为什么人人佩戴花朵?
The families make a path from their homes to the cemetery…
家人从家中用花瓣
with the followes petals…
铺到墓地
so the souls of the dead can find their way home.
这样死者的灵魂就能找到回家的路
That’s nice.
很有意义
Please call me anytime for the tray.
吃完随时叫我来收盘子
Sounds great, huh? Can we go?
听来颇有趣 可以去看看吗?
No. he’s here now. I know he is. He’s here.
不行 他已经到了 我可以感觉到
So you and me will staying in the hotel. That’s it.
待在旅馆哪儿都别去
The enemy of fun.
你真扫兴
I got you a beer.
我替你叫了啤酒
I wish I could explain to you why I killed Nicolai.
我希望能解释我为何杀尼古拉
I guess at the time it was the right thing to do. but…
当时做这件事是正确的
I’m sorry I did.
但事后我很难过
It’s something I’ve had to live with for 15 years.
十五年来我一直受良心谴责
I used to wish the same thing will happen to we…
我曾希望也像这样死去
and that’d be my way out.
用这种方式退休
Permanently.
永远退休
But not any more.
但现在不这么想了
Not since I met you.
自从遇到你以后..
It’s a shame that you don’t understand English.
太可惜了 你们不会英文
You know what? I would like to tell you how wonderful this cemetery is.
我真想告诉你这个墓地有多棒
It’s gorgeous. You know, I love cemeteries.
实在是太棒了 我喜欢墓地
I really do. I really do.
真的 我真的喜欢墓地
One day you’re here, the next day you’re down there.
今天活着 明天死了 所有人最后都得来此地报到
And I put a lot of people down there.
我曾让很多人在那里安息
Oh, yeah. A lot of people down there.
很多很多人
Jasmine.
茉莉花香
Jasmine.
茉莉花
It’s all over the place.
这儿到处都是
I just killed your brother.
我刚把你兄弟宰了
Contract has been paid transferred to the specified account.
酬劳已汇入指定帐户
And her disk?
磁片怎么交货?
You’ll be advised. Good- bye. Robert.
会通知你的 再见 罗伯特
Good-bye.
再见了
Let’s get ready.
准备一下
Don’t lose this.
这东西别掉了
What’s that? Two-way?
什么 双向无线电
Oh, man. They saw you coming. This is a piece of junk.
他们看你外行 卖♥♥给你烂货
Why don’t let me know? Listen.
你怎么不问问我 听着
You tell me when he leaves the hotel,
他一离开酒店立刻通知我
I’ll tell you when he leaves the bank.
当他从银行出来的时候我也会马上告诉你
What’s this for? Jest in ease.
这是干什么? 以防万一
No. I can’t shoot anybody. I can’t do that.
不行 我没法对人开枪 下不去手
You almost shot me.
你上次差点打中我
I was aimed at the lamp.
那是瞄准台灯的
You can aim at him.
那就瞄准他
Do you remember when you play cowboys and Indians?
记得玩牛仔捉印地安人游戏吗
Yeah, sure. Everybody did.
当然 每个人都玩过
Which one will you be?
你选择当什么人?
An Indian.
印地安人
I was always an Indian. Always the Indian.
我总是当印地安人 总当印地安人
Why you just pretend he’s a cowboy…
那就当他是牛仔
and pull the trigger.
扣下扳机

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!