Then pretend he gets up after.
假装他游戏后还会起来
But you gonna pull the trigger.
但一定要扣动扳机
You’ve got to.
一定要
I never depended on anyone in my life.
我这辈子从没倚靠过任何人
But I’m depending on you.
但这次全靠你了
I don’t see him.
没有看到他
I’m looking all around the square.
我在注意广场所有的人群
I’m in the bank.
我进银行了
Where do I go for transfers?
请问在哪儿办理转帐
Oh. my God.
天啊
He’s here.
他出现了
He’s heading towards the hotel.
他正向酒店走过去
He’s almost at the door.
快到门口了
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah! He’s going in. He’s going in.
他进去了 他进去了
That’s what we wanted. Relax, try the decaf.
一切都在我们预料中 放轻松 喝点咖啡
He must be upstairs now. So what do you want?
他应该上楼了 你想怎样
Should I just stay here or do you want me go in now?
我呆在这还是进去
No. Stay? Wait, wait. I’ll just wait.
不进去 等着? 好 我等着
It’shot. Goddamn, it’s hot.
真热 真热
I’d rather be out there than in here.
我倒宁可出去也不想在这儿耗
Ok. How may I help you? Sir.
需要我效劳吗?
I’m expecting a transfer. Here is.
我在等转帐
Sir. We have received your transfer.
先生 你的钱汇进来了
I’d like to close the account. Would you get paper work ready?
我想关闭帐户 能帮我准备一下吗
Today? Ehumm.
今天 对
You wish to close you account today? Right now, today.
你希望今天就关闭账户 对 就现在
How would you like the funds? American currency.
请问您要用何种货币付款 美元
Would you please step right over there. I’ll be right back.
请在那边稍等 我马上回来
No problem.
没问题
Mr. Rath?
瑞斯先生?
You’re aware there may be a withdrawal fee.
你知道我们要收手续费
Yes. I am.
我知道
This will take some time.
这会花些时间
I’ve got all day.
我可以等一整天
Please take care of him.
好好招呼这位先生
Please, follow me. Right this way. Sir.
先生 请跟我来
You may sit right over here.
这边请坐
Just relax. We’ll get you some coffee.
请坐 我们替您拿咖啡来
What are you fuck doing there?
你在里面干嘛?
Fuck
妈的
Talk to me.
说话
Well. No sign of him. He’s just sitting up there, same as us.
看不到他 他大概还坐在那儿
I mean, talk to me. Tell me some of that weird stuff you know.
和我聊天 讲些鲜事来听听
Tell you weird stuff?
想听我讲鲜事
Ok. Like what?
哪方面的
Tell me a joke.
讲笑话好了
May I?
可以拿走吗?
Sure. Go ahead.
请便
Tell me something to distract me.
可以让我轻松一点的
I’m not getting paid for this be generous.
你又没付钱
Come on. Be generous.
大方一点嘛
All right. Once upon a time…
从前
there was a little sparrow…
有只小麻雀
who, while flying south for the winter, cross solid.
它飞往南方过冬的路上
and fell to the ground.
被严寒气温冻成冰块掉了下来
And make matters worse, a cow erapped on him.
更惨的是 一头牛对着它拉屎
But the manure was warm and defrosted him.
可是这堆牛粪竟把它给解冻了
So there he is, it’s warm and he is happy to be alive…
它在牛粪里温暖又快乐
and he starts to sing.
高兴地唱起歌♥来了
A cat comes along…
突然一只猫跑过来
and he clears off the manure and it looks the the little bird and eats it.
把牛粪拨干净 然后把鸟儿给吃了
The moral of the story is this:
这个故事告诉我们
Everyone who craps on you is not necessarily your enemy…
在你身上大便的未必是你敌人
and everyone who gets you out of crap…
而把你从粪堆救出来的人
is not necessarily your friend.
也未必是你的朋友
And if you’re warm and happy…
同时 若你觉得温暖而快乐
no matter where you are, keep your big mouth shout.
不管身在何地 最好乖乖闭嘴
You like that?
你喜欢是吧
Listen, I think I’mrunning out of stories here.
我没啥故事可说了
Seriously, keep your eye on that building.
注意看着他
I know he’s be getting very impatient.
他应该不耐烦了
He has to be ’cause he’ll move soon.
他随时会有行动
Thanks for the stories.
谢谢你的故事
Sorry I’ve been taking up the table here.
抱歉我一直占着位子
Ok. Thank you. Thank you.
没问题 谢谢你 谢谢
Fucking.
可恶
Fuck. Shit. Motherfucker.
混♥蛋♥
Fuck Shit
混♥蛋♥
We have deducted our fee and are making a second count.
手续费已扣除 正在二次核对
The funds will be available in one half-hour.
半小时内可以全部提出
I hope you are comfortable.
希望没担误您太久
Oh. my God. He’s coming.
天啊他来了
Getting out.
出来了
Damn. He waited longer than I did.
他倒是比我以前撑得久
Here he is. He’s coming.
他出来了
Go.
行动
Go. Ok.
好的 动身了
Sir. I have your property. Be right there.
钱都准备好了 马上过去
Where are you?
你在哪里?
I’m here. I’m in room 303.
我到了 在酒店303房♥间
The rifle should be in the right side.
来♥福♥枪♥应在右边
If it’s so, the gun is going to be right here.
如果是的话 枪应在这里
It’s not here.
不在这里
What’s happening?
怎么回事
It’s not here.
枪不在这里
Listen to me.
听着
Get out now.
马上离开
Damn it.
可恶
Listen to me. Forget the rifle. Get out.
别管枪了 马上离开
Have you left?
你离开了吗?
I found it! I see it.
找到了 看到了
Damn hot day, isn’t it?
真♥他♥妈♥的热 不是吗
Scorcher.
是很热
I got it.
我找到了
Tell me something.
告诉我
How did you know?
你怎么知道的
I mean who the hell taught you?
谁告诉你的?
History.
历史
Nicolai.
还有尼古拉
15 years ago I walked into this bank just like you and I now.
十五年前我也一样走进这银行
That makes you good…
说明你仅仅是不错
because I was the best.
而我是最棒的
And now you feel like a mark. Aren’t you?
现在你觉得自己象标靶 对吗
You think you were sold out.
你怀疑被人出♥卖♥♥♥了
Don’t know who to trust.
不知道该信任谁了
And you. anticuado?
那你呢 老古董
Who can you trust? No one.
你能信任谁? 没有
You’re alone. Same as me.
你和我一样孤独
I don’t have it
我没拿到
I don’t have the gun.
我没拿到枪
Why the sunglasses, kid?
小鬼 为什么戴墨镜?
Afraid I’ll see your eyes?
怕我看到你眼睛吗?
Just between you and me…
偷偷告诉你…
I’m nervous.
我很紧张
I have $16 million in there.
我在这儿有1600万美金
This is where we can change history.
我们可以凭这个改变历史
Our history.
我们的历史
I’m willing to give it to you…
如果你让我离开的话
if you’ll let me walk.
这些钱可以给你
But…
不过…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!