Hey, whoa, no.
-我们得要赶快弃尸 -住口
– We gotta ditch the body. – Stop it!
他知道太多了 一定要把他处理掉
He knows too much. We gotta take care of him.
-一定要灭口 -不会有什么 灭口 的 好吗
– We gotta whack him. – There will be no whacking, okay?
这农夫是个好人 对我们一直不错
The Farmer’s a good guy. He’s been good to us.
他还是个素食主义的 上帝保佑他
He’s a vegan, God bless him.
什么是素食主义啊
And what is a vegan, again?
这我知道
I know this one.
不 我知道 是说你不能吃有张脸的东西
No, I got it. It means you can’t eat anything with a face.
不 不 那是素食者的
No, no, no, that’s a vegetarian.
素食者通常在黑暗中吃东西的 是吧
Vegetarians have to eat in the dark, right?
那是吸血鬼啦 笨蛋
That’s a vampire. Come on.
你不能吃起士吗
You can’t eat cheese?
不光是起士 所有乳制品他们都不吃的
It’s not just cheese. Vegans can’t have any dairy products.
-蛋糕呢 -蛋糕是蛋制品
– Cake? – Cake has egg products.
但你不能碰任何奶的
But you can’t have any dairy.
我超爱奶的 所以说我不能信奉素食主义罗
No dairy? I love dairy. Does that mean I can’t be a vegan?
我喜欢培根的味道 好啦 我终于说出口了
I love the smell of bacon. There, I said it.
可不可以别再这样做了
Would you not do that?
我们没太多选择啊
It’s not like we have a lot of options.
这次可真敲晕了 那个包肿的比我还大喔
Boy, that’s a doozy. That thing’s bigger than me.
把他推进去啊
Push it.
-他要醒来 你会救我的 是吧 -是的
– He wakes up, you got my back, right? – Yeah.
加油
Come on. Come on.
看好啊 从鼻子 到肚子 到地上 帅吧
Okay, watch this. Off his nose, on the belly, on the floor. Check it.
书拿来
Book.
好啦 他刚坐在这 读著书
Okay, now. He was sitting here, he was reading.
-有东西掉在他头上.. -有啦
– Something fell on his head, and… – I got it.
太轻了 起不了那么大的包的
Too light. Couldn’t cause a bump like that.
一定可以的
I bet it could.
住手好吗 得要找个大点的
Would you cut it out? We need something bigger.
苹果可以给我吗
Can I have the apple?
这是什么表情啊
What’s with the look?
他相信了
He’s buying it.
他不会相信的
He’s not buying it.
他会相信的
He’s buying it.
他不会相信的
He’s not buying it.
不 他会相信的
No, he’s buying it.
别再这样做了 好吗
Will you stop doing that?
除非你把他眼睛蒙起来 我非要踢他不可
Well, unless you get him a blindfold, I’m going to kick him!
走吧
Okay, let’s go.
看吧 跟新的一样
There. See? Good as new.
看来这领导的工作 并不太难啊
I’ll tell you, this being in charge thing isn’t so tough.
知道我在说什么吧
You know what I’m talking about? You know what I’m talking about. Yeah.
嗨 各位 今天过的好吗
Yeah, hi. Hey, there. Having a good day? Yeah.
这是欧提斯的主意啊
So, this was Otis’s idea?
是啊 就像是第二线防卫一样
Oh, yeah. We’re like the second line of defense.
我们只要一听或看见任何动静 就立刻给欧提斯发个警讯
We see or hear anything suspicious, and I just signal Otis with a crow.
我一直在努力的练习喔 你听
And I’ve really been working on it. Listen.
到时候就会非常强而有力的
Well, you know, in the moment, it’ll be really strong.
但目前呢 我们就看着吧
But for now, we just stand watch.
喔 看着啊
Yeah, watch.
过来拿啊
Come and get it!
佛雷迪 你没事吧
Freddy, you okay?
无骨鸡肉 什么 我不饿
Boneless white meat! What? I’m not hungry!
我是说我不想再吃..东西..你.
I mean, I don’t wanna eat anyone… Thing… You…
发生什么事了 怎样
What happened? What? What? What?
再小小绕一圈 就可以去狂欢了
Okay, quick little once around the barnyard, then, hello, party!
快看啊 我们的新内线啊
Hey, look at this. It’s our new inside connection.
恭喜啦 欧提斯
Congrats, Otis.
喔 你看看那个
Oh, will you look at that?
别把牛弄醒了
Don’t wake up the cow.
这就叫做 翻牛
That’s called cowtipping.
我真是生气
Oh, that so steams me!
我真希望把哪几个小鬼抓起来 好好..
Man, I wish I could get a hold of that little… I would…
嘿 我是领导 好吗
Hey, I’m in charge, right?
喔 我们话说的太多了吗
Oh, we are so talking. Are we not talking?
-说该说的话 走该走的路 -说话的走路
– Talking the talk and walking the walk. – Walkie-talkie, huh?
走吧
Let’s go.
我就说 这就叫做 翻牛
Then I said, “That’s called cowtipping.”
我又听见音乐声了 你听见没
I hear music over there again. Do you hear music?
那个农夫越来越过份了
That farmer’s out of control.
一定要打个电♥话♥给谁
We should call someone. We should call someone.
-我闻见奶香了 -闭嘴
– I smell buttermilk. – Shut up! Shut up!
-什么味道啊 -闭嘴
– What’s that smell? – Stop it! Stop it!
蓝道 外面有只牛
Randall, there is a cow outside.
这是个养牛场 外面当然有牛
This is a cow farm. You’re gonna find cows outside.
我是说窗户外面
No, I mean right outside.
就在房♥子外面 像个鬼一像在偷看
Right outside this house, looming like a ghost. Like a reaper.
不会的 牛不喜欢房♥子的
No, cows don’t like houses much.
他们喜欢在草地上 随时可以吃点牧草
They prefer it out in the meadow, where they can get a graze on.
奈森兰道 我并没发疯 好吗
Nathan Randall the Third, I am not crazy.
我吃的药是调节体内化学物质平衡的
I am medicated for a chemical imbalance.
别坐在哪里 把我想成是个疯子 好吗
Don’t you sit there and think that I am crazy.
你早已丧失理智的 女人
Your mind’s gone, woman.
跑哪去了 我不知道
Where’d it go? I don’t know.
就不见了
It’s gone.
-喔 你又踩到我的脚了 -抱歉
– Oh geez, you’re on my foot again. – Sorry.
这实在太刺♥激♥了 太棒了
This is so sweet. This is so wicked sweet.
我真喜欢这全新的你
I love the new you, Otis.
伊格 还记得怎么做吗
Okay, Igg, you remember how to do this?
-他记得 -我记得啊
– Oh, he remembers. – I remember.
-是啊 他记得 -他正努力在想
– Yeah, he remembers. – He’s remembering.
现在
Right now.
我一定是在作梦 快掐我一下 这可是第一次啊
Well, pinch me, I’m dreaming. Here is a first.
欧提斯跟我们一起飙车
Otis joining us on a joyride.
-这可是动物的 万恶之首 啊 -万恶之首 我喜欢
– That’s the animal sin of sins, huh? – “Sin of sins,” I like that.
老兄 有带东西吗
Hey, old Bud. Bud, you bring the stuff?
在这呢
It’s right here.
-拿出来 -在这里
– Show it. Show it. – It’s right here.
-拿出来 -就在这里
– Show it. – It’s right here.
-拿出来 -在这啊
– Show it. – It’s right there.
我们真是叛逆啊
We’re rebels! We’re rebels!
我们是最狂放的
We’re the wildest!
他们在那
There they are.
-真可惜我们不能进去 -是啊
– Too bad we can’t go in there. – Yeah.
真是伤心啊
Breaks my heart.
记住啊 宝贝 告诉过你的
Now remember, honey, I told you,
明天还要上课的晚上 不准玩太晚的
we can’t be staying out this late on a school night.
不能玩太晚的
“We can’t be staying out late.”
管他的 作我想做的事
Whatever. I’ll do what I want.
只要我喜欢 有什么不可以
Do what I want, when I want, ’cause I want to do it.
你来错地方了
You’ve come to the wrong place.
-那是什么 -我不能忍♥受乳糖的
– What is that? – I’m lactose intolerant.
-天啊 -来啦
– Oh, man. – Here we go. I know.
-一 二.. -耶
– One, two… – Yeah.

Two, yeah.

Moo!
这就叫做 翻滚男孩
That’s called boytipping!
-快走吧 -快 动作快点
– Let’s get out of here! – Come on, move it!
让我出去啊
Let me out!
走吧
Okay, go!
不要再去草原了
Never go to meadows. Never go to meadows.
不要再去草原了
Never go to meadows. Never go to meadows.
对牛要好点
Treat cows nicely.
好啦 不准再让他玩红牛了
Okay, no more Red Bull.
快把皇冠放我们头上 因为我们都是国王啊
Put crowns on our heads, ’cause we are the kings!
有看见他的表情吗
Did you see his face?
-无.. -价
– Price… – Less.
-无.. -价
– Price… – Less.
-无.. -价

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!