And you were so young when it happened.
或许我不该打搅你们
Maybe I’ll leave you two alone.
这远远不是把工作带回家这么简单了吧 医生
This goes way beyond taking your work home, doesn’t it, doctor?
好吧
All right.
我觉得他很吸引人
I think he’s fascinating.
从专业层面上来说
Clinically.
为什么有人会这么做
Why does a man do this?
就好像为了接受某种重罚而受到诅咒
It’s as if he’s cursed to pay some great penance.
他究竟犯了什么罪
Now, what crime could he have committed
要这样夜夜受到折磨
to deserve a life of nightly torture?
这不仅仅是
It’s more than just…
职业兴趣了吧 翠丝
professional interest, isn’t it, Chase?
布鲁斯 你是在嫉妒吗
Bruce, are you jealous?
不 我…
No, I…
我怎么会嫉妒蝙蝠侠
I can’t be jealous of Batman.
我想走近你 但你却拒我于千里之外
I wanna be close, but you won’t let me near.
你究竟在向我隐瞒什么
What are you protecting me from?
想了解我吗
You wanna know me?
想知道我是谁吗
You wanna know who I am?
我想
I guess…
我们都有两个自我
…we’re all two people.
一个沐浴在阳光之下 另一个藏在阴影之中
One in daylight, and the one we keep in shadow.
愤怒 暴♥力♥
Rage, violence…
激♥情♥
…passion.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
现在有点事
I’m kind of busy.
很抱歉打扰你 先生
I’m sorry to bother you, sir.
我有个关于迪克少爷的非常不好的消息
I have some rather distressing news about Master Dick.
怎么了 他没事吧
What, is he all right?
迪克少爷已经出门去了
I’m afraid Master Dick has gone traveling.
他离家出走了
He ran away?
事实上 他把车开走了
Actually, he took the car.
-他把捷豹偷走了 -不是捷豹 是另一辆车
– He boosted the Jag? – Not the Jaguar. The other car.
-宾利 -不是的 先生
– The Bentley? – No, sir.
另一辆
The other car.
要来上我的爱驾兜兜风吗 宝贝
Come for a little ride in my love machine, babies.
冷静点 伙计 是蝙蝠侠
Chill, dudes, it’s Batman.
开门 蝙蝠侠
Open up, Batman.
等下 他不是蝙蝠侠
Wait a minute. That’s not Batman.
-说什么呢 -他是蝙蝠仔
– What are you talking about? – That’s Batboy.
不是那只蝙蝠
It ain’t the Bat.
跑 跑
Go, go!
放了她
Hey! Hey, let her go!
你到底是谁
Who the hell are you?
我是蝙蝠侠
I’m Batman.
我忘了换装了 好吗
Hey, so I forgot my suit, all right?
-快跑 -等下
– Come on, run! – Wait.
蝙蝠侠不是要亲吻救下的姑娘吗
Doesn’t Batman ever kiss the girl?
-走 -谢谢 你救了我一命
– Go. – Thanks, you saved my life.
我绝对可以扮演超级英雄
I could definitely get into this superhero gig.
蝙蝠侠
Batman!
混♥蛋♥
Bastard!
本该是你去死的 都是你的错
It should’ve been you! It’s your fault!
如果你在马戏团告诉双面人你是谁
If you’d told Two-Face who you were at the circus…
他们就不会死了
…they’d still be alive!
如果布鲁斯·韦恩能用他的命来换你的家人
If Bruce Wayne could have given his life for your family,
他会这么做的
he would have.
每时每刻 我都在想着抓到双面人
All I can think about every second of the day is getting Two-Face.
他毁了我的一生
He took my whole life.
今晚我在外的时候
When I was out there tonight…
我把打架的对象都想成了他
…I imagined it was him that I was fighting.
甚至是和你打的时候
Even when I was fighting you.
所有的痛苦都消失了
And all the pain went away.
-你明白吗 -是的 我懂
– Do you understand? – Yes, I do.
很好 因为你要帮我找到他
Good. Because you gotta help me find him.
找到以后
And when we do…
我要亲手杀了他
…I’m the one who kills him.
你愿意去杀人
So you’re willing to take a life?
只要他是双面人
As long as it’s Two-Face.
那接下来会这样
Then it will happen this way
你杀了他
You make the kill.
但你的痛苦不会随之消逝 反而会增加
But your pain doesn’t die with Harvey, it grows.
你冲向黑夜 寻找另一个复仇对象
So you run out into the night to find another face…
一个接一个
…and another and another…
直到在一个可怕的早上 你醒了过来
…until one terrible morning you wake up and realize…
发现复仇构成了你生命的全部
…that revenge has become your whole life.
而你却不知道原因
And you won’t know why.
你理解不了
You can’t understand.
你的家人不是被疯子杀的
Your family wasn’t killed by a maniac.
不 他们是的
Yes, they were.
我们是一类人
We’re the same.
如果我们是一类人 帮帮我 布鲁斯
Well, if we’re the same, Bruce, help me.
好吗 训练我 让我成为你的搭档
All right? Train me, let me be your partner.

No.
我做不到
I can’t.
你还有选择的机会
You still have a choice.
布鲁斯 无论你愿不愿意
Look, Bruce, I’m a part of this,
我已经卷进来了
whether you like it or not.
今晚 所有的哥谭名流都会出席
And tonight, all of Gotham society has turned out…
爱德华·奈格玛的改进魔盒揭幕式
…for Edward Nygma’s gala unveiling of his new, improved Box.
-谢谢 阿福 -我的荣幸 先生
– Thanks, Al. – My pleasure, sir.
他们将在哥谭丽兹酒店的豪华楼顶上
They’ll be dining and dancing the night away on the glamorous roof…
享用晚餐 纵情歌♥舞
…of the Ritz Gotham.
奈格玛先生 您的面孔出现在了
Mr. Nygma, what’s it like to have your face…
哥谭大大小小的杂♥志♥上 您有何感想
…on the cover of every magazine in Gotham?
爱德华 成为本市最为抢手的单身汉
Edward, how does it feel to be the city’s
您有什么感觉
newest, most eligible bachelor?
整个哥谭都想知道
Gotham must know. Oh!
布鲁斯·韦恩来了 布鲁斯
There’s Bruce Wayne. Brucie.
在这边 韦恩先生
Over here. Mr. Wayne.
爱德华 他真帅
Oh, Eddie, he is too cute.
你穿那身衣服的时候怎么没有那么帅
How come you don’t look so good in that suit?
闭嘴 你是来干活的
Shut up. You’re here to work.
-我的痣看上去如何 -挺好的
– How’s my mole? – Fine.
韦恩先生 韦恩先生
Mr. Wayne, Mr. Wayne.
有关奈格玛科技收♥购♥韦恩公♥司♥的传言属实吗
What about rumors of a Nygma tech takeover of Wayne Enterprises?
奈格玛科技的股票市价是韦恩公♥司♥的两倍
Nygma tech’s stock is outselling Wayne Enterprises’ 2-to-1.
你的公♥司♥是否已成为历史 布鲁斯
Are you yesterday’s news, Bruce?
是的 是的 是的
Yes, yes, yes.
布鲁斯 老兄
Bruce, old man.
媒体们都想知道 被完全赶超
The press were wondering what it feels like to be outsold, outclassed,
变得过时
out-coiffed…
以及在全方面被碾压是什么感觉
…and generally outdone in every way.
你好 爱德华 恭喜你
Hello, Edward. Congratulations.
派对很不错 礼服也很好看
Great party. Nice suit.
说得真好
Wit. Good.
-你是 -翠丝
– And you are? – Chase.
想要追求到你一定不简单
And what a grand pursuit you must be.
我是布鲁斯·韦恩 小姐
I’m Bruce Wayne, Miss…?
你愿意怎么称呼我都可以
You can call me anything you want.
女士们先生们 这就是未来
Ladies and gentlemen, the future.
我最新改良的魔盒能提供完全交互的全息影像
My new, improved Box offers fully interactive holographic fantasies.
爱德华 你不仅风度翩翩 还是个天才
Edward, you’re dashing and a genius.
你是怎么制♥造♥出这些影像的
How do you create these images, hon?
这是我的小秘密
That, my dear, is my little secret. Ta!
完全交互式的全息影像
Fully interactive holographs.
只用一束射入大脑的高频载波
Only a high-frequency carrier wave beamed directly into the brain…
就能制♥造♥出这种影像
…could create such images.
是啊 你肯定希望自己能早点想到
Yeah, and you wish you thought of it.
不要输不起 布鲁斯 进来试试吧
Yes, don’t be a sore loser, Brucie. Step inside. Give it a try.
爱德华 如果你可以把图像导入大脑

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
前一篇文章最佳敌人
下一篇文章孟买酒店
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!