底比斯 繁华之都
Thebes,City of the Living,
法老塞提一世的冠上宝石
crown jewel of Pharaoh Seti the First…
伊莫顿 法老的大祭司
home of Imhotep,Pharaoh’s high priest…
亡灵的看守人
keeper of the dead…
安苏娜 法老的宠妾 禁脔
birthplace of Anck-su-namun,Pharaoh’s mistress.
法老不允许任何人触摸她
No other man was allowed to touch her.
两人为了爱情 宁愿牺牲一切
But for their love,they were willing to risk life itself.
你们在这里干什么?
谁碰过你?
伊莫顿?
我的祭司
法老的侍卫
你快走! 不要管我

只有你才能让我复活
我不能丢下你
滚开
你一定不会死的
我一定会救你
我的身体已经另有所属
为了让安苏娜复活
To resurrect Anck-su-namun…
伊莫顿率领手下闯入墓穴把尸体偷运出来
Imhotep and his priests broke into her crypt and stole her body.
他们风驰电掣 深入大漠
They raced deep into the desert…
进入哈姆纳塔 亡灵之城
taking Anck-su-namun’s corpse to Hamunaptra,City of the Dead…
“哈姆纳塔 公元前1290年”
历代法老的陵寝…
ancient burial site for the sons of pharaohs…
及其财富的陪葬地点
and resting place for the wealth of Egypt.
伊莫顿为了爱人不惜怒犯天条 深入城内
For his love,Imhotep dared the gods’ anger by going deep into the city…
把亡灵黑经从圣龕取了出来
where he took the black Book of the Dead from its holy resting place.
安苏娜的魂魄已经下到地府
Anck-su-namun’s soul had been sent to the dark underworld…
她的五脏六腑被剜了出来分置于五个瓮内
her vital organs removed and placed in five sacred canopic jars.
安苏娜的魂魄被招了回来
Anck-su-namun’s soul had come back from the dead.
但是紧追在后的侍卫突然闯进来…
But Pharaoh’s bodyguards had followed Imhotep and stopped him…
打断了招魂仪式
before the ritual could be completed.
他的僧侣因罪被活生生制成木乃伊
Imhotep’s priests were condemned to be mummified alive.
至于伊莫顿…
As for Imhotep…
他被判接受”虫噬”
he was condemned to endure the Hom-Dai…
古代诅咒中最恶毒的一种
the worst of all ancient curses…
因为太过恐怖所以从未施行过
one so horrible it had never before been bestowed.
他的灵魂生生世世…
He was to remain sealed inside his sarcophagus…
被密封于石棺之内
the undead for all of eternity.
受到袄教僧侣看守
The Magi would never allow him to be released…
一旦他被释放将化为祸害人间…
for he would arise a walking disease,a plague upon mankind…
拥有千年法力的妖孽
an unholy flesh eater with the strength of ages…
力量笼罩这片土地所向无敌
power over the sands…and the glory of invincibility.
木乃伊
l923年 哈姆纳塔
三千年来 地上兵戎不断
For 3,000 years,men and armies fought over this land…
地下妖气暗涌
never knowing what evil lay beneath it.
而三千年来…
And for 3,000 years…
我们是法老侍卫的后代 世代看守着此处
we,the Magi,the descendants of Pharaoh’s sacred bodyguards,kept watch.
恭喜你升职了
You just got promoted.
预备
Steady!
你不会临阵脱逃吧?
You’re with me on this one,right?
你的勇气给了我力量
Oh. Your strength gives me strength.
沉住气
Steady!
等一下! 等等我
Wait! Wait for me!
沉住气
Steady!
开火
Fire!
跑 班尼 快跑
Run,Beni! Run!
进去! 快进去
Get inside! Get inside!
喂 不可以关门
Hey! Don’t you close that door!
不可以关门
Don’t you close that door!
怪物没有被发现
那他怎么办?
杀了他?

沙漠会收拾他的
三年后的埃及开罗
“古物博物馆”
圣石
“Sacred Stones.”
雕塑和美术
“Sculpture and Aesthetics.”
苏格拉底赛斯第一册 第二册…
Socrates,Seth,volume one,volume two…
第三册
and volume three.
还有…
And T…
突司摩西斯王朝怎么会在这里?
Tuthmosis? What are you doing here?
T…T在哪?
“T.” “T,” “T,” “T,” “T.”
找到了
“T.”
我要把你放回原位
I’m going to put you where you belong.
救命
Help. Ooh.
糟了
Oops.
什么…怎么…
What…How c…I…
怎么…
H-How…
你看看
Oh,look at this!
我的天哪!
Sons of the pharaohs!
我宁可要蝗虫 白蚁 老鼠
Give me frogs! Flies! Locusts!
都不要你
Anything but you!
和你比起来其他的灾难只是小儿科
Compared to you,the other plagues were a joy!
真的很抱歉 是意外
I am so very sorry. It was an accident.
拉美西斯摧毁叙利亚那才是意外
My girl,when Rameses destroyed Syria,that was an accident.
你…算是灾难
You…are a catastrophe!
看看我的图书馆
Look at my library!
我♥干♥嘛要忍♥受你?
Why do I put up with you?
你要忍♥受我是因为…
W-Well,you put up with me because I can…
我会读 会写古埃及文
I can read and write ancient Egyptian…
我还会解释僧侣用的象形文宇
and I can…I can decipher hieroglyphics and hieratic…
还有 我是方圆千哩以内
and,w-well,I am the only person within a thousand miles…
唯一知道该如何正确编码编目录的人
who knows how to properly code and catalog this library,that’s why.
我忍♥受你是因为你父母生前大力赞助本馆
I put up with you because your father and mother were our finest patrons.
这才是原因
That’s why!
愿他们的灵魂安息
Allah rest their souls.
我不管你要怎么收拾 要收拾多久
Now,I don’t care how you do it,I don’t care how long it takes.
你给我收拾好就对了
Straighten up this meshiver!
有人吗?
Hello?
阿杜?
Abdul?
穆哈德?
Mohammed?
巴布?
Bob?
你不会尊重死者吗?
Have you no respect for the dead?
我当然会
Of course I do!
有时候我宁可加入他们
But sometimes I’d rather like to join them.
要加入就快 不要害我像你一样失业
Well,I wish you would do it before you ruin my career the way you’ve ruined yours.
给我出来
Now get out!
我亲爱的…小妹
My dear,sweet baby sister…
我要让你…知道
I’ll have you…know…
我的事业目前正要起飞
that at this precise moment my career is on a high note.
起飞? 强纳森 我没心情陪你疯
“High note.” Ha! Jonathan,please,I’m really not in the mood for you.
我刚把图书馆弄得一团槽
I’ve just made a bit of a mess in the library…
班桥学院又拒绝了我的申请
and the Bembridge scholars have rejected my application form again.
说我在考古这行的经验不足
They say I don’t have enough experience in the field.
你还有我啊! 小妹
而且我有东西可以逗你开心
Besides,I have just the thing to cheer you up.
拜托 强纳森 又是那些不值钱的小东西
Oh,no,Jonathan,not another worthless trinket.
如果你再弄来一件垃圾
If I have to take one more piece of junk to the curator to try and…
要我帮你出手…
sell for you…
你从哪弄来的?
Where did you get this?
在底比斯买♥♥来的
On a dig down in Thebes.
我这辈子什么都没找到
My whole life I’ve never found anything,Evy.
告诉我 这次没看错
Please tell me I’ve found something.
强纳森
Jonathan.
怎样?
Yes?
我想你找到东西了
I think you’ve found something.
你看纪念碑上的花饰
You see the cartouche there.
是塞提一世的王室封印 我很确定
It’s the official royal seal of Seti the First,I’m sure of it.
大概吧! 我有问题
-Perhaps. -Two questions.
谁是塞提一世? 他有钱吗?
Who the hell was Seti the First,and was he rich?
他是l9王朝的第二位法老
He was the second pharaoh of the 19th dynasty…
据说是历来最富有的
said to be the wealthiest pharaoh of them all.
很好 这位老兄
Good. I like this fellow.
我喜欢他 我查过了
-I like him very much. -I’ve already dated the map.
地图有三千年的历史
It’s almost 3,000 years old.
你看这边的古埃及文…
And if you look at the hieratic just here…
那就是哈姆纳塔
well,it’s Hamunaptra.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!