与你和你父亲照了一些公开照
Took some publicity photos with you and your father.
这些是什么 – 卡拉狄加的电脉冲发电机
What are these things? – Electric pulse generators from the Galactica.
真的 有意思 舰长 你不知道我见到你有多高兴
Really? That’s interesting. Captain, I can’t tell you how glad I am to see you.
哦 为什么呢
Oh? Why is that?
个人来讲 要是能有称职的人选…
Personally, I’d feel a lot better
来主持大局的话我会好受多了
ifsomeone qualified were in charge around here.
你的驾驶员有什么不对劲吗 – 不是
Is something wrong with your pilot? – No.
只是他不是发号♥施令的那个人
It’s just that he’s not the one giving orders.
这…情况糟糕 是吧 长官
This is, uh– It’s a bad situation, isn’t it, sir?
是 是的 – 那好
Yes, it is. – Right.
要是我们把L型集装箱 从三号♥库转到四号♥怎么样
What if we transfer the “L” containers from bay three to bay four?
那样我们就能给乘客留出来一 二 三个地方
Then we would have one, two and three for passengers.
恩 那是可行的
Yeah, that’s doable.
没有搬运车的话会有很多重东西
That’s a lot of heavy lifting without dock loaders.
大家现在需要卖♥♥点力
A little hard work is just what the people need right now.
舰长 很高兴再次见到你
Captain, good to see you again.
彼此 多谢载我一程 – 你该谢谢她
Likewise. Thanks for the lift. – You should thank her.
开始运送货物以及准备三号♥库给幸存者 – 是 女士
Start the cargo transfer and prep bay three for survivors. – Yes, ma’am.
不好意思 幸存者
I’m sorry. Survivors?
攻击一开始
As soon as the attack began,
政♥府♥就下令所有的民用船只停航…
the government ordered a full stop on all civilian vessels…
所以说现在我们有几百艘 进退两难的飞船在太阳系
so now we’ve got hundreds of stranded ships in the solar system.
有些迷失了 有些受损了 有些失去了动力
Some are lost, some are damaged, some are losing power.
这艘船有足够的空间来容纳五百人
We have enough space on this ship to accommodate up to 500 people…
我们要物尽其用
and we’re going to need every bit of it.
可我们甚至不知道那里的战况如何
But we don’t even know what the tactical situation is out there.
战况就是我们处于劣势 是吧 舰长
The tactical situation is that we are losing, right, Captain?
是的 – 我们能带多少人就带多少…
Right. – So we pick up as many people as we can…
找一个安全的避难所来安置
we try to find a safe haven to put down.
舰长 我想请你看一下导航图…
Captain, I’d like you to look over the navigational charts…
看看在哪可能会躲过赛昂人
for a likely place to hide from the Cylons.
就这样
That’s all.
女士掌权
Lady’s in charge.
到此为止 知道吗 就待在那别动
That’s as close as you get, okay? Let’s just settle down here.
待在那就不会受伤
Settle down and no one gets hurt.
我得上去 我给你五万库比特
I’ve gotta get on board. I’ll give you 50,000 cubits.
我们不会收钱的 – 六万
We’re not taking money! – Sixty thousand!
这不是救援船 这是军用飞船我们不会收钱的
This isn’t a rescue ship. This is a military vessel, and we’re not taking money.
求你们了 你得把我侄子带上 – 我们不会收钱的
Please! You’ve gotta take my nephew! – We are not taking money.
求你们了 – 把孩子们带上吧
Please! – Take the children!
孩子们怎么办啊
What about the children?
我妻子怎么办 – 对啊 孩子们怎么办
What about my wife? – Yeah, what about the children?
好 好 好 孩子们优先 孩子们
All right, all right, all right! Children first. Children.
去吧 宝贝儿 去吧 – 有多少
Go ahead, baby, go ahead. – How many are there?
还有地方 是吧 – 我们怎么办
There’s still room, right? – What about us?
好了 我们还能再带三个人 – 三个
All right, we can take three more people. – Three?
要是我们想脱离轨道的话 这就是最大限额了
That’s the maximum load if we’re gonna break orbit.
谁来选三个啊 你 – 没人选 没人
Who chooses the three, you? – No one chooses. No one.
抽签
Lottery.
每人都有个号♥码 我们放到盒子里 抽出三个
Everyone gets a number. We put the numbers in a box, take out three.
就这样 不许争论 不许辩解 – 你怎么能让我们相信你
That’s it. No arguing, no appeal. – How can we trust you?
在此之前谁要先上船我就会开枪
And I will shoot the first person who tries to board before then.
西洛 把你飞行日志拿来撕些纸
Helo, get your flight manual and tear out the pages.
注意 德丝讯号♥逼近 高度可能是敌机
Attention. lnbound Dradis contact, rated highly probable enemy fighter.
各单位作好战斗准备
All hands standby for battle manoeuvers.
发射巨毒新星 – 巨毒新星发射
Launch Vipers. – Vipers clear to launch.
小丑 我是射手 由我♥操♥控 准备战斗
Joker, this is Shooter. I have control. Stand by.
巨毒新星1104号♥ 可以起飞
Viper 1 1 04, clear forward.
导航灯呈绿色
Nav-con green.
间隔正常
Interval check.
轮档开启
Mag-cap ready.
舱门打开
Cap door open.
推进器正常祝你好运
Thrust positive and good luck.
间隔… 正常
Interval… check.
推进器正常
Thrusters positive.
准备
Stand by.
推进器在波动 取消起飞
Thrusters fluctuating. Abort takeoff.
巨毒新星8547号♥ 收到 关闭风门 通道安全
Viper8547, copy that. Throttle down, tube safe.
收到 巨毒新星 – 干 把我弄出去
Roger, Viper. – Frak! Get me outta here!
快 快 快
Go, go, go!
把飞机弄出去 凯莉 普罗斯纳去前端
Get the bird out. Cally, Prosna, on the nose.
后翼前推 尾翼引导
Next two wing push. Last two guide.
好 快 快
Okay, move, move!
架上梯子 把她弄出来 凯莉 普罗斯纳看看怎么回事
Ladder’s on. Get her outta there! Cally, Prosna, figure out what’s goin’on.
他妈的三次失灵 上士 – 包在我们身上 长官
Three frakkin’ aborts, Chief? – We’re on it, sir.
又是普压阀 – 我们得拉出来
It’s the pressure reg valve again. – We should pull it.
不行 我们没有备用的
We can’t. We don’t have a spare.
舰首向上四十五度
Bow up half.
左前方九十度 舰尾满弦
Forward left one quarter. Stern right full.
敌机逼近 方位247…
lnbound enemy contact bearing 247…
射程115 逼近
range 1 15, closing.
走啊 – 快 快来
Let’s go! – Come on, let’s go!
我们该把普压阀拔♥出♥来♥ 然后整个系统
We should pull the valve and bypass the whole system.
不行 继电器会爆的
We can’t do that. The relay will blow.
能挺住的 我告诉你 – 把它拔♥出♥来♥
It’ll hold, I’m telling you. – Just pull the valve!
射击 未中
Firing. Miss!
小心 小心 – 开启引擎全力向前
Watch it, watch it. – Engines all ahead full.
全力向前 长官 报告引擎全力向前
Ahead full, sir. Engines report ahead full.
我击中他了 特拉击中他了 特拉击中他了 不
I got him. Terra ‘s got him. Terra ‘s got him! No!
瞄不准他 瞄不准他
I can’t get a shot. I can’t get a shot!
巨毒新星 保持队形 – 瞄不准
Vipers, stay in formation. – I can’t get a lock.
噢 等等 瞄上了 瞄上了
Oh, wait. I got him, I got him.
快点 – 准备好了
Come on! – Ready!
清理通道 快 让她进去 快 快
Clear the tube! Let’s go! Get her in. Move, move!
噢 他妈的
Oh, frak me!
他在用一种武器照射我 可看起来没什么影响
He’s irradiating some weapon at me, but it doesn ‘t seem to have any effect.
所有巨毒新星 开足动力
All Vipers, systems are go.
待在一起 各位 – 加把劲儿
Hold it together, guys. – Come on.
我没事
I’m all right!
核辐射警报
Radiological alarm.
他载有核弹
He’s got nukes.
来吧
Come on!
卡拉狄加号♥ 核弹来袭 所有巨毒新星 闪开
Galactica, you’ve got an inbound nuke. All Vipers, break.
闪开 闪开 – 打起精神 我的朋友
Break, break! – Brace for contact, my friend.
有些时候没听过了
I haven’t heard that in a while.
卡拉狄加 这里是星芭儿
Galactica, Starbuck.
战机吊舱口的前端遭到严重损坏
The forward section of the port flight pod has sustained heavy damage.
卡拉狄加 你的整个战机吊舱口发生了严重的减压
Galactica, you’ve got violent decompressions all along the port flightpod.
你听到了吗 卡拉狄加
Do you read me, Galactica?
辐射级别在标准范围之内
Radiation levels within norms.
船板挡住了大部分冲击波
The hull plating kept out most ofthe hard stuff.
长官 尾侧推进器口被封住了 所有舰首推动器没有反应
Sir, portstern thrusters are locked open. All bow thrusters non responsive.
我们在失控的情况下横向地逆时针旋转
We’re in an uncontrolled lateral counter clockwise spin.
派一个检修员去配合辅助队
Send a D.C. party up to aux control and
让他们把到尾侧推进器的所有的燃料管都切断
have ’em cut all the fuel lines to the stern thruster.
好了 我们整个战机吊舱口都有皱损
Okay, we have got buckled supports all along the port flight pod…
二百五十号♥隔板之前都发生连锁减压
and chain reaction decompressions occurring everywhere forward of frame two– 250.
那是个问题
That’s a problem.
少 单独指挥检修单位 – 我
Saul, take personal command of the D.C. units. – Me?
长官 尾侧推器还是封住了 我们需要你
Sir, the stern thruster’s still locked open. We need you.
你是不是副官在此一举了 – 死伤名单送到医务室
You’re either the X.O. or you’re not. – Casualty list to sickbay.
长官 – 医务室被阻断了
Sir.Sickbay is cut off.
注意 各层将备用动力继电器…
Attention. All decks switch emergency power relays…
切换为正极低压
to positive and low.
快 兄弟 快 快
Go, guys, go! Move it! Go!
上士 我们在失去气压
Chief, we’re losing pressure.
吊舱口皱损了 我们需要帮助
The port pod, it’s buckling. We need help!
报告 – 我们这条线构造皱损
Report. – We’ve got structural buckling all along this line.
我们得把火扑灭 – 我知道 阻燃剂坏了
We’ve gotta get those fires out! – I know. Fire suppressors are down.
总水管坏了 我正在用手动装备灭火
Water main is down. I’m tryin’ to fight this fire with handheld gear.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!