Home 同性电影 初学者(2010)

初学者(2010)

0
初学者(2010)

Yes.
可以
Hello, house. Hello, Oliver.
你好 房♥子 你好 奥利弗
Jesus, Pop, you get so much mail.
天哪 爸爸 你有这么多邮件
Hal, it’s remarkable how well you’ve recovered
豪尔 你恢复得非常好
from being on the ventilator.
已经不用上呼吸机了
But?
但是
The bronchoscopy revealed a mass
但支气管镜检显示出一个肿块
about the size of a quarter located in your lower right lung.
在右肺叶下端占据大约四分之一大小
I’m afraid the biopsy showed it’s cancerous.
遗憾的是 活组织检查显示它是恶性的
Uh-huh. I see.
啊 我知道了
It appears to have spread
看起来癌变已扩散到
to the large hilar lymph nodes in your chest and liver.
胸腔内的肺门区淋巴结和肝脏
With the already weakened state of your heart and lungs,
由于你的心脏和肺功能本身就不好
surgery isn’t possible, given its location.
再考虑到肿瘤的位置 手术是不可能的
We can start radiation treatments
我们可以尝试放疗
and see if you’re strong enough for chemo.
看看你的身体能否承受化疗
You will be able to go home.
你很快就能回家了
Do you have any questions?
还有什么问题吗
No.
没有
Thank you.
谢谢你
I’m sorry.
我很抱歉
Well, let’s not rush out and tell everyone.
这事先别对外说
Andy?
安迪呢
No need to get him up a tree.
用不着让他担心
Can you read me something?
给我读本书吧
“The Brazilian ballet star
“这位巴西的芭蕾舞蹈家
is already known not only as a skilled partner,
不仅是一位技能高超的舞伴
“but also as a gifted and versatile dancer
而且是位天赋极高又多才多艺
“who adeptly fields roles
能够熟练驾驭多个角色的舞者
ranging from the strictly classical…”
从严格的古典芭蕾到…”
Yeah, he’s fine. He sleeps on your bed.
它很好 还在你床上睡觉呢
But is he eating?
吃饭呢
Yeah. Yeah, he’s eating.
好 它胃口不错
Oh, God, I worry so much about…
我太担心
Oh. Here we are.
你来了
What have you got in there?
你手里藏的什么
A slug.
一条鼻涕虫
Andy, you can’t bring that kind of thing.
安迪你不能带鼻涕虫进来
You cannot.
不可能
I can. Look.
可以的 你看
Fuck you.
去你的
It’s time for inspection.
要做检查了
Hello, Mr Fields. Hello.
你好菲茨先生 你好
I’m Andy. Hal’s boyfriend.
我是安迪 豪尔的男朋友
I’m Sophia.
我是苏菲娜
You know, I have the right to be here as much as anyone else.
我最有权利来探望他
Go take a walk. Calm yourself.
你出去走走 冷静冷静
What was all that?
他那话什么意思
Andy hasn’t had it easy, too.
安迪也不容易
Be nice to him.
你对他友善些
Excuse me.
抱歉
Andy,
安迪
where did you get these?
这花是哪来的
Guys, guys, this is to us.
伙计们 这杯酒敬我们大家
Cheers.
干杯
Cheers.
干杯
Drinking is not allowed in the room.
病房♥里不准饮酒
It’s not?
不允许吗
I’m sorry.
很抱歉
No, no, no. No, no.
不不不
She’s a wonderful nurse.
她是个很好的护士
Here’s to healthcare.
来祝身体健康
To healthcare!
祝身体健康!
What did you do with my father? He was so polite.
怎么没请我爸来 他人很好的
Well, I invited him, but he never returns my calls.
我请他了 他没回我电♥话♥
Two, four, six, eight.
二 四 六 八
That’s it? That’s all you’re gonna tell me.
就这么点 你就肯告诉我这么点事?
I’m gonna meet her at her hotel again, okay?
我还要去酒店见她 够了吗
You happy?
你满意了没
Yeah. I’m very happy.
满意 非常满意
Are you happy?
你满意吗
Here’s eight.
八本书
We haven’t actually had a conversation yet,
我们就没说上几句像样的话
so, you know…
所以嘛…
You’re thinking about her all the time.
瞧你对她朝思暮想的
And you know that because?
你怎么知道?
Because you’re not talking about it.
因为你不肯说
I know you.
我了解你
It’s true.
确实没错
It’s embarrassing.
我觉得怪丢人的
I’m 38, falling for a girl again.
都38岁了 还为个姑娘神魂颠倒的
It’s like I lost the instructions
我有点不知所措
or I never had them.
也许我不擅长恋爱吧
Where’s Pop?
老爸人呢
At the museum.
在博物馆上班
Is something wrong with you guys?
你们吵架了吗
What, are you in the FBI?
怎么 你是联邦调查员吗
No.
不是
CIA?
中情局特工?
No.
也不是
KGB?
克格勃秘密警♥察♥?
No.
不是啦
SLA? PTA?
专业图书馆协会还是家庭教师协会
No.
也不对
BMW?
宝马公♥司♥的
There’s nothing wrong with me and Pop.
我们没吵架
When you feel bad, you go into your room
心情不好的时候 你就进房♥间关门
and scream as loud as you can for a minute or two
撕心裂肺叫上两分钟
and then it’s out of you.
把不爽发泄出来
It’s called catharsis.
这就是所谓精神宣泄法
I don’t feel like screaming.
我不想叫
You will.
以后吧
What the fuck is that?
你画了什么啊
L-E-It. Elliot.
名字 艾里略
Well, that’s ridiculous.
太傻了
I know.
我知道
You’re not very supportive.
你不喜欢
Well, it’s just like copying something
你这只是模仿
that someone, like, did 30 years ago in the Bronx.
别人30年前在布朗克斯就干过了
Well, yeah. I’m a part of a tradition of civil disobedience.
是的 我崇尚非暴♥力♥反抗主义
Something bigger than myself.
超我的表现
How’s it work?
这东西怎么用
You have to shake it. Shake it.
你摇罐子 摇啊
What was that?
你写的什么啊
Historical consciousness.
历史自觉性
Something bigger than myself.
超我的表现
Let’s do it again.
我们再去喷几个
Okay, but when you see her,
你下次去见那姑娘
don’t tell her that you
可别告诉她
painted historical consciousness on the wall.
你拿历史自觉性画涂鸦
He’s sweet.
狗狗真乖
He misses your dad.
它想你♥爸♥了
Maybe we could just talk for a second.
我们先聊天吧
Right.
好的
Well, my name is Anna.
我的名字叫安娜
You’re worried you can’t trust me
你担心能否相信我
because you don’t know who I am.
因为你不了解我
I get it. That makes sense to me.
我理解 这么做有道理
Oliver, stop it.
奥利弗 别闹了
This music’s old.
这音乐真老土