我不这么认为 格罗夫
I don’t think that’s entirely true, Grover.
那么 你那些聪明的手下是怎么想的呢
What do the boys around lntelligence feel?
恩 总统先生 他们也不是太明白
Well, Mr. President, they don’t quite know….
这真的很困难
It’s very difficult…
向你道晚安
…for me to say goodnight to you.
对我来说真的很难
It’s very hard…
离开你
…for me to leave you.
对我来说也很难
It’s very hard for me, too.

No.
把75万份CCT的股票
Sell all 750,000 shares…
全卖♥♥出去
…of CCT.
让我们看看
Let’s see.
卖♥♥掉一百万意大利石油的股份
Sell a million shares of lnland Oil.
或者是奥布里夫人的…
Or Mrs. Aubrey…
拥有3万高级股份
…have 30,000 shares of Standard…
转入你的帐户
…transferred into your account.
那是给你的
That’s for you.
我刚清理了一些零碎的枝节事务
I was just cleaning up some loose ends.
摆脱这些坏帐
Getting rid of the dead wood…
这样伊芙就不用为这些费心了
…so Eve wouldn’t have to cope with it.
我要和你谈谈关于昌西的事
I’d like to talk to you about Chauncey.
你知道
You know…
有些关于他的事情
…there’s something about him…
我是十分确信的
…that I trust.
他令我感觉很好
He makes me feel good.
自从他来到这里
Since he’s been around…
他对于死亡的看法
…the thought of dying…
令我可以平和地面对这一切
…has been much easier for me.
昌西 我不能忍♥受了
I couldn’t stand it.
怎么了
What is it?
有什么不对的吗
What’s wrong?
发生了什么事
What’s the matter?
我不知道你喜欢些什么 抱歉
I don’t know what you like. I’m sorry.
我喜欢看
I like to watch.
你喜欢看 那是什么意思
What do you mean, you like to watch?
我喜欢看
I like to watch.
你的意思是…
You mean…
我…你喜欢看我
…me, you like to watch me…
…来做
…do it.
非常好
It’s very good.
不谢谢 我从来没有碰过这些 从来没有
No, thanks. I never touch the stuff, never.
要支雪茄吗
A cigar, then?
哦 是的 我需要 谢谢
I’ll have one of those. Thanks.
非常感谢
Thanks very much.
-请坐瑞寇 -好的 谢谢
-Sit down, Rico. -Yeah, thanks.
听我说 瑞寇
Now listen, Rico…
我要和你谈话 但你一个字都听不进去 是吗
…I’m going to talk to you, but you’re not going to hear a word I say, see?
这些都保存在黑幕中 一旦公开 将对某些人很不利
This is inside dope and if it gets out, it’ll be just too bad for somebody.
你了解我
You know me.
好吧 拿着这个 皮特·蒙大拿以经离开了
All right. Get this. Pete Montana’s through.
-并且我想他是个大家伙 -他离开了
-And I thought he was such a big guy. -He’s through.
我要告诉你的是 从今以后你就是皮特·蒙大拿
Suppose I were to tell you that, from now on, you are Pete Montana.
你将接收他的领土并入你自己的版图
That you were to take over his territory in addition to your own.
你有动摇吗
Will you shake on it?
你必须知道 亲爱的
One of the first things you should know about me, my darling…
我…有点害羞
…is that I’m a little shy.
很好 已经开始了
All right, it’s set.
我为你做了很多瑞寇 当我培养你的时候
I’m doing a lot for you, Rico. When I get you planted…
-我需要很多的服务 -你会得到的
-…I’ll expect plenty of service. -You’ll sure get it.
请允许我和西部的新领袖干一杯
Permit me then to drink to the new boss of the North Side.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你看上去很棒 老板
You look great, boss.
感觉很糟
Feels terrible.
如果你认为我要以这套马具出门 你一定是疯了
If you think I’m going out in this harness, you’re crazy.
你看上去不错阿 老板
You look fine, Boss.
-你好啊 大家伙 -你好 瑞寇
-Hello, Big Boy. -Hello, Rico.
哦 你今晚宁愿迟到了是吗
Wow, you’re rather late up tonight, aren’t you?
下一个练习是试着来…
This next exercise is trying to…
慢慢的探索
…sort of explore and with any explorer, go slowly.
膝盖收到胸口
Knee to the chest and experimenting with the weight…
慢慢变到这个姿势 请照做 没人可以一次成功的
…and going at this slowly. Please, nobody leaping up.
你要去哪
Where did you go?
别害怕 让你知道自己可以倒立过来
Don’t be frightened of it. It’s important to know that,
这是很重要的
yes, you could roll over.
我们要切断CVP线
We’re going to cut down the CVP line.

No.
不用更多的注射了
No more shots.
不用了
No more.
这对你不好
It’s not good.
我知道
I know.
你解放了我的欲望
You uncoil my wants…
我感到身体里的花朵在盛开
…desire flows within me.
你看着我的时候 我的热情…
And when you watch me, my passion…
溶解了我的欲望
…it dissolves the desire.
你解放了我
You set me free.
我发掘了真正的自我 我非常激动
And I reveal myself to myself and I am drenched…
而且被净化了
…and purged.
格达那先生 兰德先生想要见你
Mr. Rand would like to see you.
我也想见本
I would like to see Ben.
是我
Yes?
你要死了吗
Are you going to die now?
我想是的…
I think I’m…
马上就要…
…going to surrender the…
就要向…
…horn of plenty…
美丽的天使投降了
…for the horn of Gabriel.
把你的手给我
Give me your hand.
让我感到你的力量
Let me feel your strength.
我希望你能留在这里
I hope that you’ll stay here…
和伊芙一起
…with Eve.
好好照顾她
Take care of her.
她很在意你
She cares for you.
好好
Watch…
守望她
…over her.
她是一朵脆弱的花朵
She’s a delicate flower.
一朵花
A flower.
是的
Yes.
那有
There’s…
很多事情要做
…so much left to do.
我已经给我的同事们说了
I’ve spoken to them, my associates.
他们很热切的
They’re eager…
很热切的想要见到你
…very eager, to meet you.
告诉伊芙……
Tell Eve….
他去了
He’s gone.
是的 我知道
Yes, I know.
我以前也见过这样的情景
I’ve seen this before.
它总是发生在老人身上
It happens to old people.
你也要离开了吗
Will you be leaving now?
是的 一两天之内
Yes, in a day or two.
是的
Yes.
伊芙留下来了
Eve is staying.
她说她不会关闭这房♥子
She said she will not close up the house.
你已经成为了伊芙很亲近的朋友了 是吗
You’ve become quite a close friend of Eve’s, haven’t you…
杉斯
…Chance?
是的
Yes.
我非常爱伊芙
I love Eve very much.
而且你真的是个园丁 是吗
And you really are a gardener, aren’t you?
是的 我是一个…
I am…
一个园丁
…a gardener.
我去告诉伊芙…本的事
I’ll go and tell Eve about Ben.
我明白了
I understand.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章龙虾
下一篇文章酷毙了
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!