而且本的朋友都…
And Ben’s friends are…
要比我老一些
…quite a bit older than I am.
只是一点点
Quite a bit.
晚安
Goodnight.
晚安
Goodnight.
他很聪明 始终让自己不为人知
He was very clever, keeping it at a third grade level,
这就是他们所了解的
that’s what they understand.
是吗 我不明白的是为什么他在詹宁斯的房♥子里
Yeah? I don’t understand why he was in Jennings’ house.
为什么他和我们在一起的时候要表演那么拙劣的把戏
What was up his sleeve when he pulled that stunt with us?
他在干什么 为什么呢
What was he doing? And why?
谁知道呢 也许政♥府♥要对那房♥子做些什么
Who knows? Maybe the government had something to do with it.
你知道…
You know…
他愚弄了我
…he made a fool out of me.
-你知道那代表什么吗 -不
-And you know what that means? -No.
我的政♥治♥未来已经被冲下了厕所
Any political future I had is right down the toilet.
上帝啊 想想
Jesus, the thought
我的后半生就一直是这样的一个律师…
of spending the rest of my life as an attorney…

Well….
那真是十分令人沮丧啊 对了
…that is really a downer. And, Christ…
我差点忘了 乔安娜已经有所察觉了
…I almost forgot. Johanna is starting to think something’s going on.
锡德 理智些吧 我什么地方都察找过了
Sid, be reasonable. I have been everywhere.
-没什么地方需要看的了 -再试试
-There is no place left to look. -Try again.
好的 再试试 但怎么试 那里什么也没有
Sure, try again. Where? There’s nothing.
就好像格达那从来没有生存在这个世界上
It’s like Gardiner never existed.
再试试
Try again.
锡德 没有用的
Sid, it’s useless.
我说了 再试试
I said, try again.
去你的 你自己去试吧 我不干了
Up yours. You try again. I quit.
-早上好 先生们 -早上好 总统先生
-Good morning, gentlemen. -Good morning, Mr. President.
-我们没找到任何资料 -那可不是我想知道的
-We found no information… -It’s not what I requested.
在格达那出现在兰德那里之前
…before Mr. Gardiner appeared at the Rand’s.
-这已经是一天之前的老信息了 -是的长官
-This information is a day and a half old. -Right, Chief.
我所需要的是一份标准的资料 你明白吗
I want the standard file, you know that.
是的 长官
Right, Chief.
那么 它在那里
Well, where is it?
是的 长官
Right, Chief.
凯夫曼 你在说什么鬼东西阿
Kaufman, what the hell are you talking about?
办公署倒有一些资料 但并不是很相关的
The Bureau has some data, sir, but it’s not pertinent.
-我倒想听听看 -是的 先生
-I’d like to hear that data. -Yes, sir.
他的外套
His suits…
是一位纽约的裁缝在1928年
…were made by a New York tailor, handmade…
手工制♥作♥的
…in 1928.
这个裁缝1933年停业
The tailor went out of business in 1933 and later…
并在不久之后 自杀了
…took his own life.
他的内衣裤 全是警用标准的
His underwear, all of the finest cloth…
那个制♥造♥的工厂在1948年被烧毁了
…the factory was destroyed by fire in 1948.
无法标识这个人
This man carries no identification.
没有驾照 没有钱包 信♥用♥卡♥也没有
No driver’s license, no wallet, no credit cards.
电脑分♥析♥了他的…
Computers have analyzed his…
-戴维斯小姐 -…声音特征
-Miss Davis. -…vocal characteristics.
今天早上我想吃荷包蛋
I’d like my eggs poached this morning, please.
但甚至没法确定他的种族
But they cannot determine his ethnic background.
“这是附近的好天气
“It’s a beautiful day in this neighborhood
一个访问邻居的好天气
“A beautiful day for a neighbor
“你会成为我的人吗 会吗”
“Would you be mine? Could you be mine?”
请进
Come in.
你读报纸了吗
Have you read the newspapers?
我从不读报纸
I don’t read papers.
昨天晚上 他们把你比作总统演说词的构造者
You’re described as one of the architects of the President’s speech last night.
你昨晚的讲话是对总统观点的一个完美注解
And your comments on the television show are quoted alongside the President’s.
我很喜欢总统 他是个不错的人
I like the President very much. He’s a nice man.
你也非常不错
You’re very nice, too.
你好 邻居 有人在敲门
Hi, neighbor. There’s somebody at the door.
让我们看看这个特别的人是谁 哦 是费兰得先生
Let’s see who that special person is. It’s Mr. McFeeland.
你不介意我像这样
You don’t mind my being here like…
过来吧
…this?
不 伊芙
No.
我很高兴你来这里
I like you to be here.
真的
You do?
我想要歌♥唱些特别的东西
I’d like to sing about something even more special.
那就是你
And that something is you.
“你是我的朋友 你很特别
“You are my friend, you are special
“你是我的朋友
“You are my friend
“你对我来说很特别
“You’re special to me
“你是唯一像你自己的人
“You are the only one like you
“你是我的朋友 我喜欢你
“You are my friend, I like you
“在白天 在晚上
“ln the daytime, in the nighttime
“任何你认为适合的时间
“Any time that you feel is the right time
“友谊伴随着我 你看见吗
“For a friendship with me, you see
“朋-友”
“F-R-I-E-N-D
“很特别 你是我的朋友”
“Special. You are my friend
“你对我来说很特别”
“You’re special to me ”
谢谢你
Thank you.
我很感动
I’m so grateful.
我只是想…
I would’ve just…
坦诚地和你接触
…opened up at the slightest touch.
我会对你开放 你知道吗
I would’ve just opened up. You know? You know that.
但是你是如此的…强壮
But you’re so strong…
我可以放心的把自己交给你
…that I can trust myself with you.
我很高兴你没有打开
I’m glad you didn’t open.
很长时间以前 人们没有电视机
A long time ago, people didn’t have television…
但他们仍然喜欢看些有趣的图片
…but they still liked to look at interesting pictures.
而且 他们喜欢这么放图片
And they would put pictures like these…
-谢谢你 -一种特别的阅读方式
-Thank you. -…in a special viewer.
他们很小心的观赏这些 我让你们看看另外这个
They would look at them very carefully. I’ll show you another one.
他们看上去像卡片
They looked like cards.
用于学校或别的方面的可动卡片
Flash cards for schools or something.
但这些确实是照片 仔细看看它们
But they’re really photographs. Take a careful look at them.
有意思的地方在于 他们是2张一起的
The interesting thing about them, is that they’re two.
-什么 -2张
-What? -Two.
而且它们看上去很像
And they look very much alike.
这里 我要让你们看另一种…
Here, I’ll show you another one.
请找托马斯·富兰克林
Mr. Thomas Franklin, please.
是富兰克林先生吗
Is Mr. Franklin in?
是的 这是罗伯特 艾伦比医生
Certainly. This is Dr. Robert Allenby.
你能告诉富兰克林先生我很想和他说话吗
Would you tell Mr. Franklin that I’d like to speak to him?
这关系到昌西·格达那
It concerns Chauncey Gardiner.
您对时报主编就总统讲话进行的分♥析♥有什么看法
What was your reaction to the Post’s editorial on the President’s speech?
我还没有读
I did not read that.
但是先生 您至少应该浏览过一遍吧
But, sir, you must’ve at least glanced at it.
我没有浏览过
I did not glance at it.
《纽约时代》评论了你那”特别的乐观精神”
The New York Times spoke of your “peculiar brand of optimism.”
-对这一点 你有什么看法 -我不知他们在说什么
-What was your reaction to that? -I do not know what it means.
很抱歉打扰你先生 但我对这一点很有兴趣
Sorry to persist, sir, but it would be of great interest to me…
你究竟看哪些报纸呢
…to know just what newspapers you do read.
我不看报纸 我只看电视
I do not read papers. I watch TV.
你是说你认为电视新闻比报纸覆盖面要广吗
Do you mean that you find TV’s news coverage better than the newspapers’?
我喜欢看电视
I like to watch TV.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不客气
You’re welcome.
很少有公众人物有勇气不阅读报纸
Few men in public life have the courage not to read the newspapers.
没有 但今天我们见到一个敢于承认的人
None, that this reporter has met, had the guts to admit it.
我从没见过任何人用你这种方法掌握传媒
I’ve never seen anyone handle the press the way you do.
你真是太酷了
You’re so cool and detached.
谢谢
Thank you.
-你好吗 -是的 你呢
-How are you? -I’m fine. How are you?
是的我也很好 我想给你介绍昌西·格达那
I’m very well. I’d like you to meet Chauncey Gardiner.
你好维拉德米亚
Hello, Vladimir.
这位是格拉芬诺夫人
And this is Mrs. Skrapinov.
-娜塔莎 -你好啊 娜塔莎
-Natasha. -Hello, Natasha.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章龙虾
下一篇文章酷毙了
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!