30给服务服务生.
30 on catering.
这加起来就已经 50 镑.
It`s got to be 50 quid on overhead.
过来, 周周.
There you go, Jojo.
这是你的那一份.
That`s your cut.
喔,对不起.
Oh, l`m sorry.
你们可能不认识.
You haven`t met.
这是周周.
This is Jojo.
实际上, 他不知道你们在吃什么
Actually, he`s curious about your dinner
因为当我遇见他是, 他太饿了。
because when I met him, he was so hungry
他差点吃掉他的舌头.
he was trying to eat his own tongue.
有趣的是, 他们不用这个做恺撒色拉.
Funny enough, they don`t do Caesar salad with that.
不, 听着,
No, listen,
我说的很真实, 我想要说的很真实.
I`ll be honest, and I do want to be honest.
他只是一堆骨头
He was a pile of bones
在一堆烂泥里,
in a pool of shit,
在一堆愚昧的烂泥里.
and I don`t mean civilized shit either.
一堆黄泥,
This was the yellow stuff,
脏稀稀的东西.
Iiquid fucking evil.
不管怎么样, 我在非洲的营地里 有2000个这样的孩子。
Anyhow, l`ve got 2000 kids in my camp in Africa
他们有着同样的问题,
with the same problem,
有个混♥蛋♥停止给我们提供经费.
and some fucking asshole here has pulled our funding.
我想我该给他们喂苍蝇了.
So I guess l`m just going to have to feed them flies.
现在, 周周, 他想知道为什么.
Now, Jojo here, he wanted to know why.
于是我来展示给他看.
So I showed him this.
“因为紧张的政♥治♥局势,
“Due to the repressive political climate,
“我们无法继续救援工作
“we can no longer sustain a relief presence
在亲共的埃塞俄比亚.“
in Communist-supported Ethiopia.“
这不是一个明了的解释吗, 莱瑞?
Is that a fair description, Larry?
或者你想要一些更好听一点的?
Or did you want a more positive spin?
好, 考拉汉医生.
All right, Dr. Callahan.
你已经全说完了.
You`ve said your piece.
你现在可以走了.
Now you can leave.
你为什么不走上来呢? 快点.
Why don`t you come up here? Come on.
这个孩子只想听一下清楚的解释.
The kid just wants to hear in words he can understand.
2,000 条性命, 能给你买♥♥点什么?
2,000 lives, what does that buy you?
一辆新车?
A new car?
给你妻子买♥♥一件新内衣?
A new pair of tits for the wife?
快点, 别害臊.
Well, come on, don`t be shy.
我的营地里。
I`ve got a camp
有 30,000 人, 每天死 40 个.
with 30,000 people, dying at 40 a day.
我要对付麻疹, 伤寒, 霍乱…
I`ve got measles, typhoid, cholera…
每一种该死的疾病
every miserable fucking disease
人们知道的.
known to man.
6 个星期后, 他们全会死掉.
Six weeks from now, they`ll all be dead.
快点.
Come on.
讲给我听.
Talk to me.
喔, 我明白了.
Oh, I get it.
这是猴子笑话, 对吗?
It`s the monkey joke, right?
你们想让他表演…
You want him to go…
给你们看, 是吗?
for you, yeah?
瞧, 他会做的.
Oh, he`ll do that.
他会做给你们看.
He`ll do that for you.
周周…
Jojo…
一个香蕉含有 300 卡路里–
300 calories in one banana–
超过他一天所能得到的食物的热量.
more than he gets in a day.
他会做你们想让他做的一切.
He`ll do whatever you want.
周周!
Jojo!
好了, 现在请下车?
All right, you want to get down out of the van now, please?
先生?
Sir?
对不起, 先生.
Excuse me, sir.
请下车?
Can you get down from the vehicle now, please?
快点. 进来.
Come on. In you go.
考拉汉医生, 没认错的话?
Dr. Callahan, I presume?
今晚我在那里.
I was there tonight.
我非常感动.
I was compelled.
伊格斯.
EGRlS.
听起来太象福利组织了.
Sounds pretentious enough to be a charity.
不, 等等, 我记起来了.
No, wait a minute, I remember.
我在印度
I was in lndia when
你试着进入阿富汗边界.
you lot were working the borders with Afghanistan.
有传言讲你进去了.
Rumors were, you got in.
有很多人死在那里.
There`s a lot of people still dying over there.
他们总是那样, 大夫.
They always do, Doctor.
是, 不过, 我不是战士.
Yeah, well, l`m no warrior.
我是做救援工作的.
I`m in the relief business.
我明白了.
So I gathered.
我们这样–
So, here we are–
你做你的救援工作, 我做我的救援工作.
you with your relief work, me with my relief work.
这不是个巧合吗,
And isn`t it a strange coincidence,
因为我要打入埃塞俄比亚,
because I need to get into Ethiopia,
你已经在那里了.
and you`re already there.
不,谢谢了.
No thanks.
我可以给你提供资金
I`d fund your work
当然的啦.
of course.
不.
No.
“我的营地里有 30,000 人, 每天死 40 个.
“l`ve got a camp with 30,000 people, dying at 40 a day.
6 个星期后, 他们全会死掉.“
In six weeks time, they`ll all be dead.“
也许有点夸张,
Slight exaggeration perhaps,
但很有效.
but very effective.
从什么时候起, ClA 开始关心
Since when did the ClA give a shit
非洲的饥荒了?
about the starving in Africa?
我猜你是 ClA, 斯泰格先生.
I presume you are ClA, Mr. Steiger.
有点好奇…
Idle curiosity…
你今晚的表演,
Your performance tonight,
是为了祈求帮助吗,
was it a cry for help,
还是想唤起人们的注意?
or a cry for attention?
我把它称做新闻发布会.
I`d call it a press conference.
不, 自♥由♥宣言。
No, a declaration of independence.
自♥由♥是高价商品.
Freedom is an expensive commodity.
你应该瞧瞧我为你付了多少保释金.
You should see what I paid for your bail.
没门.
No deal.
热情是廉价的, 大夫.
Passion is cheap, Doctor.
如果你在找一只会跳舞的熊,
If you`re looking for a dancing bear,
去马戏团里找吧.
try the fucking circus.
哈. 早晨抽烟.
Hmm. Cigarettes at dawn.
不是你异常兴奋, 就是你一夜未眠.
Either you`re deliriously happy, or you haven`t slept.
要我给你叫一部的士吗?
Do you need me to call you a cab?
不, 我已经叫过了.
No, I already called one.
你的手怎么样?
How`s your hand?
喔, 还好.
Oh, it`s fine.
那么, 亨利, 他, 啊…?
So, Henry, is he, uh…?
喔, 他还在睡着.
Oh, he`s-he`s still sleeping.
喔.
Oh.
那么…
So…
我会想你的.
I`m going to miss you.
我也一样.
Yeah, me, too.
但是, 你知道, 听着,
But, you know, listen,
如果这里变得太英国化了,
if it gets too English over here,
你打电♥话♥给我, 我会给你寄一个
you give me a call, and l`ll send you
美国保健包,全是通心粉,乳酪
a nice American care package full of macaroni and cheese
苹果派, 和奶油花生巧克力.
and apple pie, and a pair of sneakers.
在伦敦肯定很流行, 我保证.
That`ll go over well here in fashionable London, l`m sure.
嗨?
Hello?
-乔丹小姐的出租车. -好, 谢谢.
-Cab for Ms. Jordan. -Okay, thank you.
喔, 到了.
Well, it`s here.
告诉睡得死沉先生,
Tell Mr. Sleepy Pants,
我说再见, 再见, 再会,
that I said good-bye, pip-pip, cheerio,
或者其它这里人们常用的.
or whatever the hell they do here.
我爱你.
I love you.
我也爱你.
I love you, too.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!